Why does the right insist Obama did not call it a terror attack?

Why does the right insist Obama did not call it a terror attack when reality shows o

• Total voters
You almost gotta laugh at posts like this. While Obama and Hillary are "taking responsibility" for the whole mess their true followers blame the vast right wing conspiracy. Things haven't changed much since the pervert-in-chief was diddling Monica and his world class enabler wife was blaming you know who.

Because he didn't. He repeatedly blamed it on a video.

For the second time in this thread alone, here is the President, calling the attack an act of terror, on 9-12

President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube

So now please go to the top of the thread and answer the poll for yourself.

He was talking about 9/11.

You know that.

Why did he send his minions out to deceive the American people and blame this on a video?

So he mentioned 9-11 in his Benghazi/Act of Terror speech?

Why does the right want to ignore the fact that the almost always said it was still under investigation?

When did his blame the murder of the 4 American directly on the video. Got transcript of what the President said?

He repeatedly referenced "internet videos that insult Islam."

{Speaking at a candidate forum on the Spanish-language network Univision, Obama said: 'What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.'}

White House admits attack in Libya that killed ambassador Chris Stevens was act of terror | Mail Online

You can't lie your way out of this, far too much press and instant search exists.

So you're trying to say there were no riots in Egypt or elsewhere int the Arab world over the video? It was all a ruse to cover up the terrorist attack in Benghazi? Where does he specifically state that the act of terror in Benghazi was a direct result of the Muslim outrage over the video?

So you're trying to say there were no riots in Egypt or elsewhere int the Arab world over the video?

I never denied that we landed on the moon.

It was all a ruse to cover up the terrorist attack in Benghazi?

Looks like Egypt was the primary target, but was too well defended. Yes, the viral alerts to Mosques and Imams was indeed sparked by al Qaeds - even Obama FINALLY admits this.

And this is the key, Obama spent weeks denying the facts that EVERYONE, including Libyan authorities openly acknowledge. He looked really stupid - not as stupid as you do, trying to erase the last month, but stupid nonetheless. And it was insulting, Obama was pissing in our face and claiming it was raining. He insults the intelligence of Americans, as you do with this charade you play.

Where does he specifically state that the act of terror in Benghazi was a direct result of the Muslim outrage over the video?

Do you think repeatedly demanding the same bit of data, that has been posted dozens of times, will make the last month vanish?

Really?

Yeah, Obama is in trouble. Yes, you worship him. BUT lying just isn't going to cut it this time.

I resent Obama blatantly lying to me; if you weren't such a mindless hack, you would too. If Bush did this, you'd demand his head - but since you hold party above all, you trot out these STUPID lies, as if we all have the memories of goldfish.

Not only did Obama blame the video, TWO WEEKS AGO YOU WERE DEFENDING HIM FOR BLAMING THE VIDEO, because you're a hack and defend anything Obama does.

Last edited:
So you're trying to say there were no riots in Egypt or elsewhere int the Arab world over the video?

I never denied that we landed on the moon.

It was all a ruse to cover up the terrorist attack in Benghazi?

Looks like Egypt was the primary target, but was too well defended. Yes, the viral alerts to Mosques and Imams was indeed sparked by al Qaeds - even Obama FINALLY admits this.

And this is the key, Obama spent weeks denying the facts that EVERYONE, including Libyan authorities openly acknowledge. He looked really stupid - not as stupid as you do, trying to erase the last month, but stupid nonetheless. And it was insulting, Obama was pissing in our face and claiming it was raining. He insults the intelligence of Americans, as you do with this charade you play.

Where does he specifically state that the act of terror in Benghazi was a direct result of the Muslim outrage over the video?

Do you think repeatedly demanding the same bit of data, that has been posted dozens of times, will make the last month vanish?

Really?

Yeah, Obama is in trouble. Yes, you worship him. BUT lying just isn't going to cut it this time.

I resent Obama blatantly lying to me; if you weren't such a mindless hack, you would too. If Bush did this, you'd demand his head - but since you hold party above all, you trot out these STUPID lies, as if we all have the memories of goldfish.

Not only did Obama blame the video, TWO WEEKS AGO YOU WERE DEFENDING HIM FOR BLAMING THE VIDEO, because you're a hack and defend anything Obama does.

So you're a mooninite?

So you don't have a quote of the President saying specifically the attack that killed the 4 americans was because of the video? And we do have a video of the President calling it an act of terror.

Didn't President Bush do the same thing linking al Queda to Saddam without actually saying it? I thought his speech writers were brilliant in that regard.

Mitt really is going to pay for his fuck up on this one. He will never be President.

So you're a mooninite?

Stupid non-sequitur was stupid.

So you don't have a quote of the President saying specifically the attack that killed the 4 americans was because of the video? And we do have a video of the President calling it an act of terror.

Give it a rest Boo, you're making a fool of yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ot-call-it-a-terror-attack-7.html#post6180164

Didn't President Bush do the same thing linking al Queda to Saddam without actually saying it? I thought his speech writers were brilliant in that regard.

Mitt really is going to pay for his fuck up on this one. He will never be President.

Reduced to the "It's BOOOOOSSHES FAULT" thing?

Your desperation is sad to watch.

None of this explains the full court press to blame a movie trailer for the attack. Both Obamas minions on media talk shows and Obama himself in front of the UN. A known and calculated lie to coverup a failure.

Pathetic.

Yup. Barry's State Department dropped the ball big time even after requests for more security.

He sent his minions out on all the morning news shows to blame it on a fucking video.

Barry's running for that second term and didn't want any negative news. You know. The requests for added security in Libya. But hey. We all know that second term is way more important to Barry than a few lives lost.

He's the POTUS and the buck stops with him.

If this had happened under Bush Ol' Oop Pah would be screaming like a stuck pig as would the other lefties on here who are defending Barry Boy.

Perhaps he was hammering down so hard on the video to show how much they disapproved of the video so that other places around the Middle East, and the world, would not erupt in violence. But your probably right, it was a giant left-wing conspiracy to hide some awful truth. Thank you, BENGHAZI TRUTHER!

What kind of imbecile are you??

Barry was covering his ass with that fucking video that nobody saw. He knew that there had been requests for more security. Requests that were ignored.

The embassy was hit and four people including the Amassador were killed.

It then became cover your ass time any way you can. His second term is way more important to him than a few lives lost.

Thank you brainless OBAMA SUPPORTER.

So you're a mooninite?

Stupid non-sequitur was stupid.

Give it a rest Boo, you're making a fool of yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ot-call-it-a-terror-attack-7.html#post6180164

Reduced to the "It's BOOOOOSSHES FAULT" thing?

Your desperation is sad to watch.

Got it. You bring up a moon landing and still can't produce the quote where the President actually says what you claim he said. I compliment President Bushes speech writer and you claim I was somehow calling it his fault.

Desperation is Mittens.

Stupid question of the day award goes to OomphyDufus for this "gem:"

Why does the right insist Obama did not call it a terror attack?

Obvious answer is:

Because he did not call it a terror attack.

What a fucking unpersuasive drooling dip shit you are Oomphy.

Last edited:
Why did the president blame the film when speaking to the UN? Why did he apologize for the film?

:eusa_whistle:

Blame? Apology? Quotes?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/w...ons-general-assembly-text.html?pagewanted=all

"I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so.

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities. "

Only complete fucking idiot libs (which is not quite technically redundant) and other sub-cretins like Smugly DENY that the President did NOT call the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack.

Only complete fucking idiot libs (which is not quite technically redundant) and other sub-cretins like Smugly DENY that the President did NOT call the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack.

Because in opposite land (where the rabid right live) when the President says it was an Act of Terror it really means that the President didn't say it, right?

What difference does it make? All I see is a tragedy. I am not concerned with any of the Monday morning quarterbacking. All I care about is that we get good intell on where these people are and send them a presidential "apology" in the form of a hellfire missles from our drones.

What you and your worthless friends are doing is obscene. Sometimes you almost seem half human with your jokes and everything. At other times you play the part of a worthless piece of shit. Today you are the latter.

Because he didn't. He repeatedly blamed it on a video.

For the second time in this thread alone, here is the President, calling the attack an act of terror, on 9-12

President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube

So now please go to the top of the thread and answer the poll for yourself.

Are you REALLY this stupid? I'm sorry but President Obama DID NOT call the attack on our embassy an act of terror in that speech. He used the term while speaking broadly about acts of terror including the first 9/11. I know that you DESPERATELY want to believe that he was saying that about the embassy attack but it simply isn't true.

The fact is, this Administration attempted to mislead the people of the United States as to who was behind the attacks on our embassy because they didn't want to admit that Al Queda had just killed our Ambassador to Libya because that would be politically embarrassing just weeks before the election. Instead of telling us the truth...they created a false narrative that it was a mob incensed over a YouTube video that led to that attack...knowing all the while from streaming video that there was no such mob and no such protest on the night of that attack existed. They made a calculated decision to lie to us.

Last edited:

What difference does it make? All I see is a tragedy. I am not concerned with any of the Monday morning quarterbacking. All I care about is that we get good intell on where these people are and send them a presidential "apology" in the form of a hellfire missles from our drones.

What you and your worthless friends are doing is obscene. Sometimes you almost seem half human with your jokes and everything. At other times you play the part of a worthless piece of shit. Today you are the latter.

Bullshit. It makes enough of a "difference" in your world for you to have offered us you idiot post shortly before I offered mine. And your claim was fucking stupid, plain and simple.

The attack in Benghazi matters as a tragedy either way. But there are certainly important reasons to be particularly concerned about he implications if it WAS a coordinated terrorist attack.

But you are free to go on denying that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back