Why does the debt matter so much to Repubs?

So says the fascist toady who does the dirty work for the republican criminals in the government. LOL

How original!

Apparently you aren't denying you're a Stalinist toady.

You spew right wing bs talking points like the good little lemming that you are and yet you actually try to comment on how my flipping of your our propaganda is unoriginal? Now that is hilarious.

Yeah, regurgitating exactly what I said is so original. That's why you're a toady. You can only parrot what your official propaganda organs spew. You can't post anything original.

So even though the GOP had the majority, which by the way you republicans said the minority can't do anything just like in the healthcare bill. But its all the democrats fault because they didn't have the voting power?

Boy you are an idiot.

Democrats had a veto proof majority in the Senate. Republicans never had any such thing.

It's interesting to observe the way you weasel around the essential facts.
This is the problem with CON$, the know-it-alls know absolutely nothing. It takes 67 Senate votes to overcome a veto.

Any time CON$ say something is a "FACT" you know it isn't!!!!

The truly sad fact is that no one was actually talking about that. The topic was about how bripat was trying to blame the democrats for the "subprime mortgage debacle" in spite of the fact that the republicans chose to do NOTHING. So bripat started talking about how democrats had a veto proof majority as a sidestep of the fact that at that time, prior to the meltdown, republicans had control of the WH and the congress and yet chose not to act.
However, bripat seems to believe that the inaction of the republicans is somehow the democrats fault.

Last edited:
My wife and I are retired. We own free and clear every blade of grass in the yard, the house and everything in it, both cars, and have health insurance. It's called being "debt free". We got this way because we always held to a budget and planned major purchases ahead.

Our single credit card has a 5 figure credit limit, and a balance due of under $100. I deliberately keep it open that way by occasionally buying a book or DVD.

That means we have money to spend with the merchants and businesses in our small, unincorporated community, and help our neighbors if necessary, that we don't have to spend on debt service. That's our contribution to our local economy and employment, and a worry free retirement.

BTW, my pension and our combined SS are low enough as to not be liable for Federal or state income taxes.

Being debt free and having low taxes matter. Understood?

How original!

Apparently you aren't denying you're a Stalinist toady.

You spew right wing bs talking points like the good little lemming that you are and yet you actually try to comment on how my flipping of your our propaganda is unoriginal? Now that is hilarious.

Yeah, regurgitating exactly what I said is so original. That's why you're a toady. You can only parrot what your official propaganda organs spew. You can't post anything original.

LOL so this

So says the fascist toady who does the dirty work for the republican criminals in the government. LOL

is the EXACT same as this

We are adversaries because you're a Stalinist toady who does the dirty work for the Democrat criminals in the government.

Really?? Exactly the same??

Furthermore, are you admitting that you are my "official propaganda organ" ? I have to ask because you accuse me of parroting you and then claim that I can ONLY parrot my "official propaganda organ". LOL

BTW hiow does any of your spin above address how or why you are spewing right wing talking points and propaganda??

Apparently you aren't denying you're a fascist toady who spews right wing talking points and propaganda. LOL

Last edited:
Democrats had a veto proof majority in the Senate. Republicans never had any such thing.

It's interesting to observe the way you weasel around the essential facts.
This is the problem with CON$, the know-it-alls know absolutely nothing. It takes 67 Senate votes to overcome a veto.

Any time CON$ say something is a "FACT" you know it isn't!!!!

The truly sad fact is that no one was actually talking about that. The topic was about how bripat was trying to blame the democrats for the "subprime mortgage debacle" in spite of the fact that the republicans chose to do NOTHING. So bripat started talking about how democrats had a veto proof majority as a sidestep of the fact that at that time, prior to the meltdown, republicans had control of the WH and the congress and yet chose not to act.
However, bripat seems to believe that the inaction of the republicans is somehow the democrats fault.
That is true. I just find it hilarious that the pompous know-it-all CON$ are too ignorant to see how stupid and feeble their deflections are.

Forum List

Back