Why does music sound better in your ears when you are sleepy?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Felt like I was having a EARGASM and didn't want to stop listening to go to sleep.

Wonder this happens?

smoking-weed-problems-elite-daily-800x400.png

Felt like I was having a EARGASM and didn't want to stop listening to go to sleep.

Wonder this happens?

That's a darn good question. Probably a lot of research on it somewhere. I suspect it has to do with focusing on the music and not just using it as "background" during the day. Some folks have earbuds in for too many hours of the day to make it "a special event". When that's ALL you're focusing on -- it puts you closer to the people who created that music.

Or maybe it's psychological if you're parents used music to get to sleep..

Maybe because you are relaxed and your ear canal is relaxed so you can hear all the parts of the song.

When you are awake you are focused on other tings and most likely have music in the background.

Wonder this happens?
Because you are relaxed and not preoccupied. I listen to music all day at work and don't remember a single song Except the songs I can't stand.

Music sounds best in the morning. Reason being your ears are not compressed. They are fresh.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Since you have trouble getting a date with a live female, let alone bringing one home.

You are associating music with your nocturnal autoerotic activities.

Wrong, I am having trouble finding a woman who looks good. Any guy can get a average or ugly woman but ugly women are not allowed in my apartment

Forum List

Back