Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Because the left have eyes?

The only question to ask these nuts here is...

...if Trump wasn't mocking that reporter's disabilities, what was he mocking? He was certainly mocking SOMETHING related to physical infirmity.

He was swatting a fly
No, he was mocking a reporter. Stupid leftists cant ever get anything right :lol:

Maybe he walked into a spider web?!

Because the left have eyes?

...if Trump wasn't mocking that reporter's disabilities, what was he mocking? He was certainly mocking SOMETHING related to physical infirmity.
OR......or....or.....that's really the way Drumplethinskin is?

Those hand and arm movements are Trump's standard operating procedure when he's mocking someone that is flustered.

A LOT of people do that to mock a flustered person. Maybe not as demonstratively as Trump but a LOT of people do it.

You're just stupid and butt hurt, willing to believe ANYTHING negative about the Man that beat your favored candidate senseless because -- She's a scumbag.

And so are most dimocraps.

You qualify

Post the many times Trump used those gestures to mock someone.

Full disclosure and in all fairness,

Meryl Streep is a bit overrated. By that I mean yes she's a good actress but she is worshipped in the business way beyond her talents.
Kind of like how Trump is worshipped as a great businessman.

I would disagree. I think Streep is the greatest actress of her generation. Certainly a much better actor than Trump is a businessman. Trump is an absolute disaster in business.
Oh brother.....

Meryl Streep is a bit overrated. By that I mean yes she's a good actress but she is worshipped in the business way beyond her talents.

I would disagree. I think Streep is the greatest actress of her generation. Certainly a much better actor than Trump is a businessman. Trump is an absolute disaster in business.
Oh brother.....

Oh Birther.

Go start 500 businesses and let me know how that works out.

Trump hasn't started 500 businesses. And he has the worst failure rate of any businessman in America. No other American businessman of any repute has filed for bankruptcy 7 times.
Is CNN fake news?
Trump's 500 businesses would pose 'unprecedented ethical dilemma'
Trump has never filed bankruptcy BTW

Trump hasn't started 500 businesses. And he has the worst failure rate of any businessman in America. No other American businessman of any repute has filed for bankruptcy 7 times.
He didn't have to file bankruptcy 7 times. He took advantage of the bankruptcy laws that were in place. Nothing illegal - just good business.

He didn't have to file bankruptcy 7 times. He took advantage of the bankruptcy laws that were in place. Nothing illegal - just good business.

lol, no, good business is not losing so much money you have to file bankruptcy.

Even Lincolns business filed bankruptcy multiple times. Thomas jefferson, Disney... Leftists are stupid.

Trump

Have you seen this guy?

Bends wrist and starts making spastic motions

Trump mocked a disabled reporter. That the Trumptards deny that is comparable to Trump's denials that President Obama was born in the US.

Well, they aren't really denying that he mocked the reporter, they are just saying that he mocks other people he thinks are mentally challenged the same way so it's okay.

Are you really unable to hear what we are saying? Are you that bat shit crazy partisan that you can't even hear us?

He did not mock the reporters disability. The reporter's disability does not cause spasms, it causes joint immobility.

Trump's mocking of him was the OPPOSITE of what you would do if you were mocking his disability.

It is a lie to say that Trump mocked the disabled, or the reporters disability.

lol, so your retarded defense of Trump is that he could not have been mocking the reporter because his impersonation was not physiologically precise?

Goddam that's funny.

There is no reason to rephrase my words. What I said was perfectly clear.

What you said in no way challenged my point.

Thus my point stands.

Trump was NOT mocking that reporter's disability as you lefties claimed, and thus you lefties are liars.

Trump was mocking a disabled person by doing an impersonation of a disabled person.

He was mocking a reporter for having the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

HE was not doing an impersonation of that reporters disability, which is the LIE that you lefty liars have been telling and are stil trying to defend.

That you have walked it back to a misleading implication makes you no less of a liar.

Trump mocked a disabled reporter. That the Trumptards deny that is comparable to Trump's denials that President Obama was born in the US.

Well, they aren't really denying that he mocked the reporter, they are just saying that he mocks other people he thinks are mentally challenged the same way so it's okay.

Are you really unable to hear what we are saying? Are you that bat shit crazy partisan that you can't even hear us?

He did not mock the reporters disability. The reporter's disability does not cause spasms, it causes joint immobility.

Trump's mocking of him was the OPPOSITE of what you would do if you were mocking his disability.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. :lol:

Wow...you have to keep telling yourself that don't you? Does it help you if you do it in bold? Does that help you believe your own bullshit by bolding it and increasing the font size?

Just trying to get you to address what I actually say. Reason failed so, I try other stuff.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. :lol:

Wow...you have to keep telling yourself that don't you? Does it help you if you do it in bold? Does that help you believe your own bullshit by bolding it and increasing the font size?

Just trying to get you to address what I actually say. Reason failed so, I try other stuff.

So your claim is that because Trump is not particularly good at impersonations, he was not mocking the disabled?

He did not say....."Have you heard what this guy said??"

He said......"Have you SEEN this guy??"

So you are saying this is all bullshit because he didn't mock him properly? LMAO you have got to be joking
How many years will people be arguing about this unfortunate display by our almost President of his inappropriate behavior?
Put it to bed, like the day Bush puked at the dinner table. Not tasteful. No hope he'll change. Leave it alone, is my strategy.
For a long time, most likely.

The difference is that Bush puked because he was ill and trying to soldier on through a state dinner.

Trump behaves inappropriately because he's an asshole. Bush was an asshole, but he was raised properly and at least has manners. Trump has no manners, no class, and behaves like a pig.
I wasn't trying to say Bush behaved like an asshole; that was a bad comparison. It just wasn't something one wants to keep talking about.

lol, so your retarded defense of Trump is that he could not have been mocking the reporter because his impersonation was not physiologically precise?

Goddam that's funny.

There is no reason to rephrase my words. What I said was perfectly clear.

What you said in no way challenged my point.

Thus my point stands.

Trump was NOT mocking that reporter's disability as you lefties claimed, and thus you lefties are liars.

Trump was mocking a disabled person by doing an impersonation of a disabled person.

He was mocking a reporter for having the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

HE was not doing an impersonation of that reporters disability, which is the LIE that you lefty liars have been telling and are stil trying to defend.

That you have walked it back to a misleading implication makes you no less of a liar.
Yes--he was mocking the reporter because the reporter called him out for saying "THOUSANDS" of Muslims were celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey. Which was a lie, of course, and Trump does not like to be called on his lies.

lol, no, good business is not losing so much money you have to file bankruptcy.
You might want to check his net worth...

I don't really care if he meant to make fun of the tard, the guy lied and his lie was meant to discredit Trump...fuck the little freak. He stepped into the lions den and got bit...big fucking deal. And the last time Streep had a decent acting role was never.

Forum List

Back