Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Full disclosure and in all fairness,

Meryl Streep is a bit overrated. By that I mean yes she's a good actress but she is worshipped in the business way beyond her talents.
Kind of like how Trump is worshipped as a great businessman.

Because the left have eyes?

The only question to ask these nuts here is...

...if Trump wasn't mocking that reporter's disabilities, what was he mocking? He was certainly mocking SOMETHING related to physical infirmity.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled.

Okay, but that still doesn't mean he was not mocking the reporter.
If this is true then the president-elect of the United States thinks disabled people are a joke. If he only could see how much of an appalling joke he himself is. Trump has a brain the size of a pea.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...
Trump's lying. He did mock the guy. Wake up and smell the coffee.
That said, Meryl Streep's message is a day late and a dollar short. No good to be gained from that now. Trump never tried to hide the fact that he is who he is. He handed it to us on a silver platter and the people voted for him anyway. So continuing to bring up his assholeyness is counterproductive. IMO.

...if Trump wasn't mocking that reporter's disabilities, what was he mocking? He was certainly mocking SOMETHING related to physical infirmity.

Those hand and arm movements are Trump's standard operating procedure when he's mocking someone that is flustered.

A LOT of people do that to mock a flustered person. Maybe not as demonstratively as Trump but a LOT of people do it.

You're just stupid and butt hurt, willing to believe ANYTHING negative about the Man that beat your favored candidate senseless because -- She's a scumbag.

And so are most dimocraps.

You qualify

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...

When you begin your imitation with "Have you seen this guy?"
It is obvious you are mocking him

Trump has already changed his story several times

Because the left have eyes?

He was swatting a fly
No, he was mocking a reporter. Stupid leftists cant ever get anything right :lol:

Because if they had to limit themselves to telling the truth, they would look very bad. Worse than they do now, if that's possible.

Yes if Trump were to limit himself to telling the truth, he'd have NOTHING to say.

Why do you believe everyone is lying but Donald J. Drumpf, the Liar-in-Chief? We don't have to lie about Trump. He's a walking, talking disaster, and a public embarassment.

The rest of the world is laughing that you would elect such an asshole.

So you are saying this is all bullshit because he didn't mock him properly? LMAO you have got to be joking
How many years will people be arguing about this unfortunate display by our almost President of his inappropriate behavior?
Put it to bed, like the day Bush puked at the dinner table. Not tasteful. No hope he'll change. Leave it alone, is my strategy.

So you are saying this is all bullshit because he didn't mock him properly? LMAO you have got to be joking
How many years will people be arguing about this unfortunate display by our almost President of his inappropriate behavior?
Put it to bed, like the day Bush puked at the dinner table. Not tasteful. No hope he'll change. Leave it alone, is my strategy.
For a long time, most likely.

What comes around goes around, millions of people felt the same way about Obama when he was elected as those people are feeling on Trump now being elected. Get over it - tough shit
Fact remains the reason we have Trump as president of the United States now is because of Obama policies… Fact

Meryl Streep is a bit overrated. By that I mean yes she's a good actress but she is worshipped in the business way beyond her talents.

I would disagree. I think Streep is the greatest actress of her generation. Certainly a much better actor than Trump is a businessman. Trump is an absolute disaster in business.

I would disagree. I think Streep is the greatest actress of her generation. Certainly a much better actor than Trump is a businessman. Trump is an absolute disaster in business.
Go start 500 businesses and let me know how that works out.

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

For a long time, most likely.

The difference is that Bush puked because he was ill and trying to soldier on through a state dinner.

Trump behaves inappropriately because he's an asshole. Bush was an asshole, but he was raised properly and at least has manners. Trump has no manners, no class, and behaves like a pig.

Go start 500 businesses and let me know how that works out.

Trump hasn't started 500 businesses. And he has the worst failure rate of any businessman in America. No other American businessman of any repute has filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

Forum List

Back