Obama's handpicked General Motors CEO adamant about not producing in USA

Buy Fords. Send GM a message.
After the bailout, I told my husband we will NEVER purchase a GM manufactured vehicle, ever.

The Muslim president's destructor does not want to bring jobs back to the USA despite the threat of high taxes at the border.

GM CEO: Won't change production plans despite Trump tweet
Prove that GM does zero production in the US...If not you are a liar...

That is not the point Moonglow, the point is---->the only reason GM survives today in its current form, is because of the American taxpayer. Same with Chrysler.

If any of the 3 should get a pass, it should be Ford who didn't take any cash! But the two that did to survive while short changing the taxpayer on the repay is ridiculous. Investors lost BILLIONS on the GM bankruptcy that had never been done in that manner before, and Obama created it for them. The least they could do is stick around and have a larger presence, don't ya think!

After the bailout, I told my husband we will NEVER purchase a GM manufactured vehicle, ever.

The Muslim president's destructor does not want to bring jobs back to the USA despite the threat of high taxes at the border.

That is not the point Moonglow, the point is---->the only reason GM survives today in its current form, is because of the American taxpayer. Same with Chrysler.

If any of the 3 should get a pass, it should be Ford who didn't take any cash! But the two that did to survive while short changing the taxpayer on the repay is ridiculous. Investors lost BILLIONS on the GM bankruptcy that had never been done in that manner before, and Obama created it for them. The least they could do is stick around and have a larger presence, don't ya think!
Sure, but I don't run the company, some overpaid CEO does that..

Obama's handpicked General Motors CEO adamant about not producing in USA

What an interesting coincidence. I'm adamant about not buying GM cars. And if you knew mechanics like I do, you'd be adamant about that too. So, the situation should probably just resolve itself I guess.

I like Fords though. And if they keep manufacturing in the US, I guess I'll think about buying a new one now and then. Though as a rule they outlast GM models mechanically by about 100,000 miles...

short changing the taxpayer

and the investor

Forum List

Back