Why does it seem that USMB Republicans always side with Russia?

It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Clearly, they hate America. They like the people having ICBMs pointed at their families.

They've been pointed at us for decades, loon.

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

I don't love Russia...thats just more of your delusions.

You really are a colossal waste of time, hack. Stupid as a fucking stump too

Yes you do. You trust Putin more than any democrat…right?

There ya go again with your BS...go play with Rdean...you two are made for each orher.

Can ya tell I don't take you serious yet?

Clearly, they hate America. They like the people having ICBMs pointed at their families.

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

There ya go again with your BS...go play with Rdean...you two are made for each orher.

Noteworthy that you didn’t answer the question. I can understand your embarrassment; you’re pretty embarrassing.

I win.

A71F8626-7CFE-4396-9439-549BE5AD5861.jpeg

Noteworthy that you didn’t answer the question. I can understand your embarrassment; you’re pretty embarrassing.

I win.

Win what? Lol you get crushed at every turn...then jump up and down screaming you won.

Lol what a freaking dope

It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?
I suspect a certain number of them are on Putin's payroll.

As for the rest of them, gullibility I guess?

Russia cares more about the well being of America and Americans than democrats. We know our agencies have been corrupted by democrats and can no longer be trusted.

It isn't that Russia is wonderful. It's that compared to democrats they look better than what they really are.
That is some seriously fucked up shit right there. How long did it take to brainwash you so thoroughly?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

I am a USMB republican and I don't defend Russia. I, as well as others, brought up obama constantly helping the Russians, and the fact that hilary was in the pocket of the Russians, laundering Russian cash from putin through the clinton foundation.......that was when you guys didn't care about Russia, and back when you guys supported the Soviet Union turning latin America into satellite slave states....

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

The DNC is the one protecting Russia.
If they really wanted to get to the bottom of the Russian hacking they'd have turned over their servers.

And hilary would have to return the 145 million dollars that putin gave her...

I don't really side with Russia. It's just that I don't buy into bullshit propaganda.

Of course, I'm not a Republican, either. Or a Democrat, for that matter.

Do you know who the most dangerous person is to a government? I'll tell you who. It's a man who is capable of thinking for himself.

I'm very curious.

Why is that?
Because you have no rational ability to reason, therefore, you're at a disadvantage to rational thought

-Geaux

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Putin loves his country; democracts, not so much

And Republicans love Putin...because they were told to and like little bitches; they do as they are told.

I win.

You won !

Clinton is president ?

Ooops.

And Republicans love Putin...because they were told to and like little bitches; they do as they are told.

And the PMS just keeps on coming.

I win.

You won !

Clinton is president ?

Ooops.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

:fu:

Forum List

Back