Why does it seem that USMB Republicans always side with Russia?

They've been pointed at us for decades, loon.

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

I don't love Russia...thats just more of your delusions.

You really are a colossal waste of time, hack. Stupid as a fucking stump too

Yes you do. You trust Putin more than any democrat…right?

Putin loves his country; democracts, not so much

And Republicans love Putin...because they were told to and like little bitches; they do as they are told.
Putin is a real hero of the American Republic, like Lafayette.

The FBI was unable to get anything from Hillarys illegal servers, so Putin stepped us to show us how Dems lied, cheated Bernie, were racists and made an example of Seth Rich.

Trump should honor Putin by letting him replace Jackson on the $20

Russia cares more about the well being of America and Americans than democrats. We know our agencies have been corrupted by democrats and can no longer be trusted.

It isn't that Russia is wonderful. It's that compared to democrats they look better than what they really are.
That is some seriously fucked up shit right there. How long did it take to brainwash you so thoroughly?
8 years of obama.

Russia cares more about the well being of America and Americans than democrats. We know our agencies have been corrupted by democrats and can no longer be trusted.

It isn't that Russia is wonderful. It's that compared to democrats they look better than what they really are.
That is some seriously fucked up shit right there. How long did it take to brainwash you so thoroughly?
8 years of obama.
Lol, yeah Rupert Murdock worked hard in in for those 8 years didn't he?

Did a fine job too.

obama will always be a shitstain on the presidency. But he did expose the depravity of democrats.

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

I don't love Russia...thats just more of your delusions.

You really are a colossal waste of time, hack. Stupid as a fucking stump too

Yes you do. You trust Putin more than any democrat…right?

Putin loves his country; democracts, not so much

And Republicans love Putin...because they were told to and like little bitches; they do as they are told.
Putin is a real hero of the American Republic, like Lafayette.

The FBI was unable to get anything from Hillarys illegal servers, so Putin stepped us to show us how Dems lied, cheated Bernie, were racists and made an example of Seth Rich.

Trump should honor Putin by letting him replace Jackson on the $20
Putin has been a disappointment ever since he failed to come here and make obama the next James Byrd.

Only a person who is woefully ignorant, malignantly motivated, or mentally feeble would post "He is history challenged, as the Democrats supported all things Bolshevik for 70 years." That is like saying the GOP has been neo-fascist for 70 years, though certain far right parts of have been so.

Why does it seem that USMB Democrats always side with Mexico?
They don't. It's one reason we have border patrols.

It's not Mexicans seeking asylum from violence.

Oh wait, you didn't know that? OMG, and you think, like Trump, you are a stable genius?

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Russia was never an "enemy" of USA.INC until they annexed Crimea after the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukraine. They made themselves an enemy when they defended Syria against the proxy warriors known as ISIS that was a CIA/MI5/MI6/Mossad front group and did more damage to ISIS in a week than Barrypuppet's admin did in four years because Barrypuppet made sure that they got funding.........I have 1,000 times more respect for Putin than Barrypuppet....gotta problem with that? We should be grateful that Putin has kept a cooler head because they could bring this country to it's knees if it wanted to do so.....but it doesn't...but keep pushing the bear and see how it plays out for those like you that don't even have the faintest clue on how to live off of the grid.
You have more respect for Putin because he's a murderer, kills journalists, poisons political adversaries and shoots down passenger jets?

Be careful, that might say more about you than him.

The system you believe we live under and the one that actually exists, doesn't have even a nodding acquaintance with each other. There is no proof that Putin killed any journalist or political adversary...they are simply accusations thrown and bandied about by deep state operatives within the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media full of CIA operatives. The plane that was shot down during the illegal coup of the Ukraine (and blamed on Russia) was actually done by Ukraine fighter pilots that made a huge mistake and were very shaken by it...but the powers that be used it as an opportunity to never let a crisis go to waste and blamed Russia.

USA.INC has killed many a journalist that has attempted to expose deep state crimes. Gary Webb and Michael Hastings come immediately to mind. They shoot down planes with dissidents on them and have no problem with killing a 150 or so people to target one person. You have so much to learn.....

The whole premise of this thread is bullshit.
That sorta goes without saying for every deany thread.

Typical Trumpbot post. No facts, no links to data to disprove/prove a point.

Just a mega stupid insult...baseless and totally unproven.

Deany has started over 500 threads. I don't think for one second you have read them all. Plus, you offered ZERO data/information to back up your statement.

Shit...are you Trumpbots stupid and uneducated...especially in this forum.

I swear most of you could not post an intelligent thought even if someone had a gun to your heads.

I am not wasting time on losers like you...to my ignore list with you hate-filled, ignorant human being.

The whole premise of this thread is bullshit.
That sorta goes without saying for every deany thread.

Typical Trumpbot post. No facts, no links to data to disprove/prove a point.

Just a mega stupid insult...baseless and totally unproven.

Deany has started over 500 threads. I don't think for one second you have read them all. Plus, you offered ZERO data/information to back up your statement.

Shit...are you Trumpbots stupid and uneducated...especially in this forum.

I swear most of you could not post an intelligent thought even if someone had a gun to your heads.

I am not wasting time on losers like you...to my ignore list with you hate-filled, ignorant human being.

Thank you.

Why does it seem that USMB Republicans always side with Russia?

very elementary, deanie…
Bill's wife is the smartest person on the planet...

It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Why does it seem like the entire Democratic Party always sides with North Korea, troll?

Forum List

Back