Why does it seem that USMB Republicans always side with Russia?

I don't love Russia...thats just more of your delusions.

You really are a colossal waste of time, hack. Stupid as a fucking stump too

Yes you do. You trust Putin more than any democrat…right?

There ya go again with your BS...go play with Rdean...you two are made for each orher.

Can ya tell I don't take you serious yet?

Noteworthy that you didn’t answer the question. I can understand your embarrassment; you’re pretty embarrassing.

I win.

You won !

Clinton is president ?

Ooops.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

:fu:

Well, apparently Clinton missed hers.

Is that your age or your I.Q. ?

It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Russia was never an "enemy" of USA.INC until they annexed Crimea after the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukraine. They made themselves an enemy when they defended Syria against the proxy warriors known as ISIS that was a CIA/MI5/MI6/Mossad front group and did more damage to ISIS in a week than Barrypuppet's admin did in four years because Barrypuppet made sure that they got funding.........I have 1,000 times more respect for Putin than Barrypuppet....gotta problem with that? We should be grateful that Putin has kept a cooler head because they could bring this country to it's knees if it wanted to do so.....but it doesn't...but keep pushing the bear and see how it plays out for those like you that don't even have the faintest clue on how to live off of the grid.

Last edited:
It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Clearly, they hate America. They like the people having ICBMs pointed at their families.

They've been pointed at us for decades, loon.

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

Why would anyone trust a Democrat?

You idiots are Mexico's bitches.

Russia cares more about the well being of America and Americans than democrats. We know our agencies have been corrupted by democrats and can no longer be trusted.

It isn't that Russia is wonderful. It's that compared to democrats they look better than what they really are.
This comment will tell you all you need to know about how conservatives are willing to sell the country to russia just to try and eliminate other Americans who they don't agree with. It makes me sad.

Russia cares more about the well being of America and Americans than democrats. We know our agencies have been corrupted by democrats and can no longer be trusted.

It isn't that Russia is wonderful. It's that compared to democrats they look better than what they really are.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
sure Comrade, whatever you say.... :rolleyes:

This comment will tell you all you need to know about how conservatives are willing to sell the country to russia just to try and eliminate other Americans who they don't agree with. It makes me sad.

Where did she say eliminate.

You left wingers lie out your asses every time you take a breath.

Do you think she wants to eliminate Democrats with the help of russia? Yes or no?

Do you think she wants to eliminate Democrats with the help of russia? Yes or no?

Unlike you left wingers....I don't ascribe motives that are not stated.

She didn't say it.....so I have no reason to believe she does.

Unlike you left wingers....I don't ascribe motives that are not stated.

She didn't say it.....so I have no reason to believe she does.
lmao

I'm very curious.

Why is that?
same reason you guys defended all the actual communist Obama directly hired.

they are standing up for their guy.

good luck with proving trump had a direct hand in the election, I'm sure by 2024 you will have enough evidence.

I'm very curious.

Why is that?
same reason you guys defended all the actual communist Obama directly hired.

they are standing up for their guy.

good luck with proving trump had a direct hand in the election, I'm sure by 2024 you will have enough evidence.
Republicans are the communist sympathizers, they love KGB agent putin.

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Russia was never an "enemy" of USA.INC until they annexed Crimea after the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukraine. They made themselves an enemy when they defended Syria against the proxy warriors known as ISIS that was a CIA/MI5/MI6/Mossad front group and did more damage to ISIS in a week than Barrypuppet's admin did in four years because Barrypuppet made sure that they got funding.........I have 1,000 times more respect for Putin than Barrypuppet....gotta problem with that? We should be grateful that Putin has kept a cooler head because they could bring this country to it's knees if it wanted to do so.....but it doesn't...but keep pushing the bear and see how it plays out for those like you that don't even have the faintest clue on how to live off of the grid.
You have more respect for Putin because he's a murderer, kills journalists, poisons political adversaries and shoots down passenger jets?

Be careful, that might say more about you than him.

They've been pointed at us for decades, loon.

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

Putin loves his country; democracts, not so much

And Republicans love Putin...because they were told to and like little bitches; they do as they are told.
.because they were told to and like little bitches; they do as they are told.
because democrats are not the same way,right candy?...

I'm very curious.

Why is that?
Why do Democrats support Cuba and Mexico and Venezuela?

Why does deanrd continue to post bullshit.

deanrd is a sulking leftard pussy that can't deal with the fact that the Hildebeast lost........
its called "obsession".....dean sees trump everywhere.....

Forum List

Back