Why does everyone hate Jews?

Anyone who can't see that the Jewish dominanted medias like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, & CBS are pushing Cultural Marxism, and dividing America, is of pitiful intelligence

Just look at how they ONLY cover Blacks being killed by White cops, to turn Blacks against Whites, and make Whites look like the big bad evil, to push Whites into submissive "White Guilt" even more.

Your parents were called by your boss?
You have an IEP?
Because you’re really messed up.

My bosses have my number simply because they knew my number when I called them about snow-days, and so forth.

What does IEP have to do with ANYTHING, other than your Jewish mania?

You were jealous of your your young classmates, because you didn’t have a Bar Mitzvah and never became a man. That’s the truth right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Individualists are the most dumb, and weak people I've ever seen, by far.

If you don't see it, you're probably an Individualist, and Individualists are little more than Animals, and shouldn't be treated as Human folks.

Republican. Continuing to make America great again! Can’t wait for next month.

Republicans have more reason to be angry at Jews than Democrats.

Why Republicans kiss Jewish butts is a bit of a mystery.

You must be getting closer to the bottom of the bottle. You are not as entertaining, and making less sense. Can you continue “the list” please? I think you left off at 45 or so.

My bosses have my number simply because they knew my number when I called them about snow-days, and so forth.

What does IEP have to do with ANYTHING, other than your Jewish mania?

You were jealous of your your young classmates, because you didn’t have a Bar Mitzvah and never became a man. That’s the truth right?

Individualists are the most dumb, and weak people I've ever seen, by far.

If you don't see it, you're probably an Individualist, and Individualists are little more than Animals, and shouldn't be treated as Human folks.

Republican. Continuing to make America great again! Can’t wait for next month.

Republicans have more reason to be angry at Jews than Democrats.

Why Republicans kiss Jewish butts is a bit of a mystery.

You must be getting closer to the bottom of the bottle. You are not as entertaining, and making less sense. Can you continue “the list” please? I think you left off at 45 or so.

He’s calling his parents for the next 45.

Something about killing someone they didnt believe was the messia
That was the ROMANS. You know, a gentile

The New Testament blames Judas Iscariot & Jewish Deicide as snitching on Jesus.
Now we’re getting somewhere.

Oh, but we weren't getting somewhere by mentioning Jews like Jacob Schiff bankrolling Bolsheviks, or Jew George Soros bankrolling the Liberal opposition, or how about that 1/2 of Democrat money comes from Jewish donors?

Let's face it, Jews are perhaps the most ambitious, and most dumb people who ever lived.

Why they back Cultural Marxism is ridiculous, they want America gone?

If that's the case Jews will be goners too, the U.S.A will no longer support Israel, and Israel will be engulfed eventually.

Oh, but we weren't getting somewhere by mentioning Jews like Jacob Schiff bankrolling Bolsheviks, or Jew George Soros bankrolling the Liberal opposition, or how about that 1/2 of Democrat money comes from Jewish donors?

Let's face it, Jews are perhaps the most ambitious, and most dumb people who ever lived.

If that's the case Jews will be goners too, the U.S.A will no longer support Israel, and Israel will be engulfed eventually.
You reiterate the same 30 names.
It’s too bad the average Pollack was an illiterate, family beating, alcoholic farmer.

It’s too bad the average Pollack was an illiterate, family beating, alcoholic farmer.

A lot of Jews were also illiterate back in the day, now-a-days Poland's literacy rate is higher than Israel's.

A lot of Jews were also illiterate back in the day, now-a-days Poland's literacy rate is higher than Israel's.
Even when the goyim shut the yeshivahs the Jews weren’t alcoholics or family beaters.

Even when the goyim shut the yeshivahs the Jews weren’t alcoholics or family beaters.

Jews could use a few drinks, maybe they'd stop being such miserable troublemakers.

Jews could use a few drinks, maybe they'd stop being such miserable troublemakers.
Pollacks...illiterate, drunken family beaters.

Pollacks...illiterate, drunken family beaters.

Jews will sell their own girls into Prostitution for Cash, like they did with Zwi Migdal.

Jews will even sell other people's organs on black markets for cash, Like the Israeli Organ trafficking cases.

Anything to make a buck, no wonder why the World hates you.

If that were true, people would go to polish doctors. The best thing about the polls is the women, because they are easy.

If that were true, people would go to polish doctors. The best thing about the polls is the women, because they are easy.

Oh anti-Polish statements are okay, but anti-Jewish statements are so wrong.

Such a hypocrite.

Of course you'd support the biggest enemies of America, the Jews over the biggest allies of America the Poles.

Like most Individualists you're retarded savages.

I think Jews piss of a lot of people because they can be very racist. They can be very arrogant since they believe they are God’s chosen ones. It gives them a sense of entitlement, and they look down on everyone else as “goy”. Whatever society they are in, they don’t ever truly assimilate, which always keeps them alienated. Today it’s even worse when you have these liberal “atheist Jews” that are arrogant and hate Christians and even hate Orthodox Jews.

Not all Jews are like that, but a good size of them are.
God had thousands of religions to choose from

He wanted his son raised a Jew

yeah well, how'd that really work out?

~S~

Well......Virgin Mary was a Jew
So was Joseph and all the apostles

Christians worship a Jew

More like Jesus was Christian the Yiddish German speakers who reject Jesus are the anti Jesus

How can Jesus worship himself?

I dump on Polan simply to yank your chain, because it’s fun to see you lose it all the time for nothing. But you, you’re virulently anti-Semitic for real because someone told some Polack jokes and didn’t wish you Merry Christmas. You were talking about trivial reasons? You had 45 of them.

Jews are ruining this country, and the West, and you the Individualist Western European filth don't get it, Individualists don't get anything.
Ruining which country? Poland? Maybe you should start rounding them up.

Anyone who thinks Jewish influences in America have been mostly positive, is simply a fool, at best.
Jews have been running the US forever. And it’s a great country. Better that Polackland.

Jews ruined Eastern Europe, and they're in the process of ruining America.

Eastern Europeans largely knew, especially Poles that the Jews were a threat.

Americans being such inferior idiots, don't grasp much, they're Individualist savages, who just grasp getting mine now, and nothing more.
I bet you wish that Poland’s ovens were still working.

Oh anti-Polish statements are okay, but anti-Jewish statements are so wrong.

Such a hypocrite.

Of course you'd support the biggest enemies of America, the Jews over the biggest allies of America the Poles.

Like most Individualists you're retarded savages.

Republican. I thought we were getting to be friends, just exchanging some good natured ribbing. I could be Amish for all you know. I don’t get to use modern appliances very often.

I am a Jew. You all hate me because you are jealous of my good looks, $$, superior genes, intellect and modesty.

Thank you

Forum List

Back