Why does everyone hate Jews?

Judging by your qoutes it appears that you are angry that I dare point out that Hitler was not just anti Jewish but also was Polish too?

Hitler was a lunatic, who cares. You just sound like someone that is ready to climb up in a tower, with a high powered rifle. Might be time to Soberupski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jews don't seem to grasp cause & effect very well.
if they can't figure out why they are hated.

But there is no need for them to figure out anything. Just what did they do? Ever?

Jews have pushed bad goods only Liberal propaganda.
Judging by your qoutes it appears that you are angry that I dare point out that Hitler was not just anti Jewish but also was Polish too?

Hitler was a lunatic, who cares. You just sound like someone that is ready to climb up in a tower, with a high powered rifle. Might be time to Soberupski.

But there is no need for them to figure out anything. Just what did they do? Ever?

More like we don't want Jews to do anything. because everything they touch tutns to sh1t.

Sounds like you work for Jews. You don’t have the balls to express yourself, and feel emasculated. So you pop off like a little pussy boy racist. Sounds like the script of any episode of special victims unit. Very amusing though.

As a collectivist Human I take it very seriously the Jewish attacks on everything I am or believe in is attacked by Jews.

I understand Western Europeans are Individualist savages & and therefor don't grasp enemies of the state.You just kind of understand me, mine & now.

More like we don't want Jews to do anything. because everything they touch tutns to sh1t.

Sounds like you work for Jews. You don’t have the balls to express yourself, and feel emasculated. So you pop off like a little pussy boy racist. Sounds like the script of any episode of special victims unit. Very amusing though.

He worked for Italians and they fired him.

Thanks for setting me straight, but who wouldn’t fire him really? He’s amusing in a cringy way, but I haven’t memorized all his weirdness yet. [emoji51]

I said. I quit because they were terrible & disrespectful.

You are such a dumb big mouth.

No...you were fired.
The guy reamed your ass for showing up late.
You posted this 3 times.

No...you were fired.
You posted this 3 times.

I never said that you dumb Jew.

No...you were fired.
You posted this 3 times.

Yes, you did.
Now go deliver a package for Papa Hitler.

Similar to the Jews, huh? You really shouldn’t waste time here, when the Klan is looking for a few like minded weirdos. They might actually like you. No they would. You could be their new role model.

Similar to the Jews, huh? You really shouldn’t waste time here, when the Klan is looking for a few like minded weirdos. They might actually like you. No they would. You could be their new role model.

Sobie has been banned everywhere else.

No...you were fired.
You posted this 3 times.

Yes, you did.

No just no.
They were terrible WOPS they even stole my art work after. I quit.

The end straw was they lied & manipulated me to work. a double shift.

The owner always comes in at Mondays at 5 thirty they told me 5 30 was okay when they turned to 730 then I got slightly angry. So they called my parents up to tell on me. Turns out the boss came in at 530 they lied.

So I quit. I gave you the short version & you make up your own stories.

No...you were fired.
You posted this 3 times.

Yes, you did.

No just no.

The owner always comes in at Mondays at 5 thirty they told me 5 30 was okay when they turned to 730 then I got slightly angry. So they called my parents up to tell on me. Turns out the boss came in at 530 they lied.

Italian JOOS!

I am very respectful in person generally.

But online my real concerns come out.

BTW. The KKK killed few in comparison to most others including Democrats & Republicans.

Why dumb dumb Americans know nothing isn't my fault.

No...you were fired.
You posted this 3 times.

Yes, you did.

No just no.

They called your parents?!
Holy shit!!
You are a pathetic piece of shit.

BTW. The KKK killed few in comparison to most others including Democrats & Republicans.

They need you!

No...you were fired.
You posted this 3 times.

Yes, you did.

No just no.

They called your parents?!
Holy shit!!
You are a pathetic piece of shit.

Their fault not mine.

You are a dumb Jew who makes up crap

You went to BOCES?

They need you!

Abe Lincoln killed 600,000 + American's in a few years that makes hin a hero but the KKK kills 3,000 Blacks+ in 80 years & they are evil scum.

Americans are THAT DUMB & IT IS LARGELY BY JEWISH INFLUENCES.

They need you!

Abe Lincoln killed 600,000 + in a few years that makes hin a hero but the KKK kills 3,000 + in 80 years & they are evil scun.

Americans are THAT DUMB & IT IS LARGELY BY JEWISH INFLUENCES.
You went to BOCES?

You went to BOCES?

You are stupid & Jewish & a obsessive vindictive swine who can't discuss seious facts.

You went to BOCES?

You are stupid & Jewish & a obsessive vindictive swine who can't discuss seious facts.
Your parents were called by your boss?
You have an IEP?
Because you’re really messed up.

Forum List

Back