Why does everyone hate Jews?

derp

Rookie
Oct 8, 2018
So yeah, I know everyone doesn't hate Jews but stick with me.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

So why all the angst over them?

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

The examples you give are the reason for the angst...success isn't always met with praise and admiration by everyone, it is quite often met with derision and violence.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

Something about killing someone they didnt believe was the messiah.

Doesn't explain why... pretty much everyone on my list opposed them though.

Asia, Muslims, Nazis... and so forth.

I have another theory but it upsets people. Fuck it.

I think another reason is that they took on the religion of the original Hebrews who were Black and a lot of them admit the original Hebrews were Black which pisses everyone else off.

I think another reason is that they took on the religion of the original Hebrews who were Black and a lot of them admit the original Hebrews were Black which pisses everyone else off.

umm... wot?

Translate that to today, like who in today's world remembers that?

As well as Jesus that was black. Skin of bronze as the Bible describes him. I think Hitler liked BBC. He was just embarrassed [emoji30].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umm... wot?

I think its a residual anger. You know how you start off being mad at someone for one thing and it just builds up until you cant remember the original reason?

As well as Jesus that was black. Skin of bronze as the Bible describes him. I think Hitler liked BBC. He was just embarrassed [emoji30].

Jesus wasn't black, and i can prove it.

You'll be the first. Didnt god make people in his image?

There have been many decades of archaeological digs in the Middle East. Not a single pair of Air Jordans have been unearthed.

There have been many decades of archaeological digs in the Middle East. Not a single pair of Air Jordans have been unearthed.
Air Jordans werent invented during the time of Jesus. However we know that the Hebrews were described as "their visage was Black as coal". No one is Black as coal unless they are....well Black.

Bible Gateway passage: Lamentations 4:8-10 - King James Version

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

umm... wot?

I think its a residual anger. You know how you start off being mad at someone for one thing and it just builds up until you cant remember the original reason?

ok, so my "residual anger" is on the ol'lady for scratching my truck 15 years ago when she didn't wait for it to warm up enough to see through the frosted windshield, but I can't recall residual anger over something that was all the shizzle... centuries ago.

I've never had a problem with jews. Our brethren from Judah will be gathered together and believe in the Messiah.

5232071bc0c89ff0d1ed910b59a05bc7.jpg

umm... wot?

ok, so my "residual anger" is on the ol'lady for scratching my truck 15 years ago when she didn't wait for it to warm up enough to see through the frosted windshield, but I can't recall residual anger over something that was all the shizzle... centuries ago.
Well imagine if youre white and you see these people that are considered gods chosen. Whites being white would want to have that distinction. However, they arent Black which doesnt fit with the book of genisis. So they convert which pizzes off other whites because they thought of it first. Blacks are driven out of the mid east and into Africa very much like Jesus was. The new white Jews see a golden opportunity and claim the mantle. The only problem is that there is a tribe in Africa that are by DNA more Jewish than the white Jews. Now other white people are really pissed they fucked up it so bad.

Forum List

Back