Why does everyone hate Jews?

I didnt omit anything and I agree. They turned Black from hunger. No one turns Black from hunger except people that have dark brown skin. Thanks for backing me up on that point.
If they were Black, the prophet would not need to state the obvious.
It’s obvious you’ve never seen the faces of truly starving people.
Plus the word visage refers only to the face.
Yeah, I know Hebrew.
If they were white already god wouldnt punish them by turning them white.

Its obvious you have never seen starving people. Show me just one white person that turned Black due to starvation. Give you a hint. Its not possible.

I dont care if you know Hebrew. Visage is a latin word dummy.
Where does it say they turned White?
It says they were White and ruddy.
I guess you don’t meet too many Irish or German.
I never says they turned white.
No it says there principals were white and their body was ruddy.
I know plenty of Irish and I played basketball in germany.
Read the verses in order and don’t chop them up.
These were nobles who were of well fed appearance and God threw a famine upon them.
Plus Shem, not Cham, was there ancestor.

I love how Christians can’t read Tanach from start to finish and always skip all over the place.
I did read them in order.
I already said it was famine induced hyper pigmentation.
Yes Shem was their ancestor. Shem was Black. You cant get Black people from white people. Noah had to be Black as well. We know this because the Hebrews were frequently mistaken for the decendents of Cush.

Yeah, I know Hebrew.

Its obvious you have never seen starving people. Show me just one white person that turned Black due to starvation. Give you a hint. Its not possible.

These were nobles who were of well fed appearance and God threw a famine upon them.

I love how Christians can’t read Tanach from start to finish and always skip all over the place.
Yes Shem was their ancestor. Shem was Black. You cant get Black people from white people. Noah had to be Black as well. We know this because the Hebrews were frequently mistaken for the decendents of Cush.
Neither Yefes nor Shem were Black but that’s another, not very pleasant story.

And when Sara went to Egypt, the Egyptians were shocked by her beauty.
There was obviously something that separated her from Egyptian woman.

All of them were Black. Like I already pointed out you cant get a Black population from recessive white people. Besides they hadnt even invented sun block back then. All whites would have died.

The Hebrews were confused for Egyptians on several famous occasions. Specifically Joseph, Moses, and Paul.

In the case of Joseph his own brothers didnt recognize him.

Moses?

"Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father's flock. And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock. And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day? And they said, an Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds..." (Exodus 2:19).

A quick peruse of the bible tells us the Midianites were Black people as well.

Its pretty obvious the Hebrews were Black people. Science and the bible back this.

Last edited:
I didnt omit anything and I agree. They turned Black from hunger. No one turns Black from hunger except people that have dark brown skin. Thanks for backing me up on that point.
Yeah, I know Hebrew.

and how christians, judea and islamist believe they are religious by reading books - of forgeries that even the forgeries are in languages long since decease, for clarity.

they, jews know everything but the spoken Religion of Antiquity that is all there is to know to be religious and prance as chosen for their failed belief - messiah.

All of them were Black. Like I already pointed out you cant get a Black population from recessive white people. Besides they hadnt even invented sun block back then. All whites would have died.

The Hebrews were confused for Egyptians on several famous occasions. Specifically Joseph, Moses, and Paul.

In the case of Joseph his own brothers didnt recognize him. Its pretty obvious the Hebrews were Black people. Science and the bible back this.
I guess that’s why all of the children I know from White Jews who married Black Jews have White features.

Joseph was wearing Royal Egyptian clothing and Egyptian face paint.
I’m amazed that you think Joseph spending 20+ years in Egypt changed his features.
I didn’t think you were that stupid.

Yeah, I know Hebrew.

and how christians, judea and islamist believe they are religious by reading books - of forgeries that even the forgeries are in languages long since decease, for clarity.

they, jews know everything but the spoken Religion of Antiquity that is all there is to know to be religious and prance as chosen for their failed belief - messiah.
I don’t understand the last paragraph.

In the case of Joseph his own brothers didnt recognize him. Its pretty obvious the Hebrews were Black people. Science and the bible back this.
I guess that’s why all of the children I know from White Jews who married Black Jews have White features.

I’m amazed that you think Joseph spending 20+ years in Egypt changed his features.
No one cares who you know. All the children I know from whites and Blacks mixing look Black.

I dont care if Joseph was wearing a clown suit. If he was white no one would have mistaken him for a Black person. Face paint? Who told you he had on face paint? :21:

Why would Joseph change his features? He was Black like the Egyptians were Black.

the Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - can not have a messiah and is for all humanity in final judgement.

No one cares who you know. All the children I know from whites and Blacks mixing look Black.

I dont care if Joseph was wearing a clown suit. If he was white no one would have mistaken him for a Black person. Face paint? Who told you he had on face paint? :21:
He was the Viceroy of Egypt.
But I made the mistake of thinking you knew the context of any verse you cherry pick.

the Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - can not have a messiah and is for all humanity in final judgement.
True.
Let’s hope all humanity responds appropriately.

But I made the mistake of thinking you knew the context of any verse you cherry pick.
So what. That doesnt mean he had on face paint. :21:
So why was Moses mistaken multiple times for a Black person?

Get back to me in a year when you have a clue.
All of a sudden you don’t know how Egyptian Royalty dressed.
You’re some historian.

Where was Moshe identified as Black?

True.
Even the Canaanites thought the Hebrews were Egyptians.

You’re some historian.

Where was Moshe identified as white?

True.
Verses?

You’re some historian.

His wife is identified as Black.
Why would the Torah go out of it’s way to mention the usual?

True.
Verses?

After Jacob died this is what the Canaanites said about the funeral procession.

Genesis 50:11 When the Canaanites of the land saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "This is a solemn ceremony of mourning by the Egyptians." Thus the place across the Jordan is called Abel-mizraim.

When the Canaanites who lived there saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "The Egyptians are holding a solemn ceremony of mourning." That is why that place near the Jordan is called Abel Mizraim.

You’re some historian.

His wife is identified as Black.
Why would the Torah go out of it’s way to mention the usual?
No his wife was identified as a different culture.
Because she wasnt a Hebrew of course. Why else would they mention it?

Now explain to me why god would turn a white person white for punishment?

True.
Verses?

Genesis 50:11 When the Canaanites of the land saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "This is a solemn ceremony of mourning by the Egyptians." Thus the place across the Jordan is called Abel-mizraim.

When the Canaanites who lived there saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "The Egyptians are holding a solemn ceremony of mourning." That is why that place near the Jordan is called Abel Mizraim.
Do you realize how pathetic this is?
What’s the context?
Read the 4 verses leading up to this verse and stop making a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back