Why does everyone hate Jews?

He was the Viceroy of Egypt.
But I made the mistake of thinking you knew the context of any verse you cherry pick.
So what. That doesnt mean he had on face paint. :21:
So why was Moses mistaken multiple times for a Black person?
Get back to me in a year when you have a clue.
All of a sudden you don’t know how Egyptian Royalty dressed.
You’re some historian.

Where was Moshe identified as Black?
Where was Moshe identified as white?
His wife is identified as Black.
Why would the Torah go out of it’s way to mention the usual?
Because she wasnt a Hebrew of course. Why else would they mention it?
The Torah doesn’t say Yisro was Black.
Start Tanach from the start.

You’re some historian.

Youre deflecting still. Moses wife was an Ethiopian. Thats different from being a Hebrew. Has zip to do with skin color until god turns Moses sister white for talking shit about god picking Moses to be the leader.

the Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - can not have a messiah and is for all humanity in final judgement.
True.
Let’s hope all humanity responds appropriately.
Even the Canaanites thought the Hebrews were Egyptians.
Verses?

Genesis 50:11 When the Canaanites of the land saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "This is a solemn ceremony of mourning by the Egyptians." Thus the place across the Jordan is called Abel-mizraim.

When the Canaanites who lived there saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "The Egyptians are holding a solemn ceremony of mourning." That is why that place near the Jordan is called Abel Mizraim.
Do you realize how pathetic this is?
What’s the context?
Read the 4 verses leading up to this verse and stop making a fool of yourself.
Yes the context is that a Hebrew is being buried in a ceremony attended by Hebrews and Egyptians. Why didnt the Canaanites say that? They only said they saw Egyptians. Why did the name the place "Abel Mizraim" which means the meadow of Egypt/Mizraim or Mourning of the Egyptians?

Looks like youre the fool now. Got an explanation?

You’re some historian.

Youre deflecting still. Moses wife was an Ethiopian. Thats different from being a Hebrew. Has zip to do with skin color until god turns Moses sister white for talking shit about god picking Moses to be the leader.
Moshe’s second wife was probably an Egyptian and Black. The Torah specifies that Moshe separated from her and had no children.
Tzipora was not Black.
The main issue is that this Black woman was amazingly righteous and race is of no significance.

You’re some historian.

Now lets figure out how a white baby went unnoticed in the very home of the Black pharaoh that was trying to kill him. How did Moses survive all those years (40 to be exact) living in the same household of the person who was trying to kill him?

True.
Let’s hope all humanity responds appropriately.
Verses?

Genesis 50:11 When the Canaanites of the land saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "This is a solemn ceremony of mourning by the Egyptians." Thus the place across the Jordan is called Abel-mizraim.

When the Canaanites who lived there saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "The Egyptians are holding a solemn ceremony of mourning." That is why that place near the Jordan is called Abel Mizraim.
What’s the context?
Yes the context is that a Hebrew is being buried in a ceremony attended by Hebrews and Egyptians. Why didnt the Canaanites say that? They only said they saw Egyptians. Why did the name the place "Abel Mizraim" which means the meadow of Egypt/Mizraim or Mourning of the Egyptians?

You’re either an idiot or a liar.
Egypt was the greatest power on earth paying tribute to a Hebrew, the most despised people on earth.
Every Hebrew Hating nation that saw Egypt paying such homage joined the entourage.
You’re a racist moron who can’t read two verses without painting your Black Power on it.

Moshe’s second wife was probably an Egyptian and Black. The Torah specifies that Moshe separated from her and had no children.
Tzipora was not Black.
The main issue is that this Black woman was amazingly righteous and race is of no significance.
Zipporah was indeed Black and again youre deflecting. She was described as a Cushite.

You’re some historian.

Now lets figure out how a white baby went unnoticed in the very home of the Black pharaoh that was trying to kill him. How did Moses survive all those years (40 to be exact) living in the same household of the person who was trying to kill him?
I see you didn’t read the narrative of Moshe’s birth and formative years.
DUMMY: they KNEW he was a Hebrew but the princess protected him.

You’re a joke.
Do you ever read the Bible or just read bullshit sites to back up your theories?

Verses?

What’s the context?

Egypt was the greatest power on earth paying tribute to a Hebrew, the most despised people on earth.
Every Hebrew Hating nation that saw Egypt paying such homage joined the entourage.
You’re a racist moron who can’t read two verses without painting your Black Power on it.
Show me in the verses I provided where I am wrong. Hell if youre right then provide your verses to prove I am wrong. Shouldnt be hard right?

Tzipora was not Black.
Zipporah was indeed Black and again youre deflecting. She was described as a Cushite.
The verse?
Good luck finding a verse that doesn’t exist.

What’s the context?

Show me in the verses I provided where I am wrong. Hell if youre right then provide your verses to prove I am wrong. Shouldnt be hard right?
Show you?
Read the damn chapters!

You’re a joke.
Do you ever read the Bible or just read bullshit sites to back up your theories?
Of course they knew he was a hebrew. He was wrapped up in the Hebrew tradition. My point is if he was white how did the pharaoh miss him for 40 years?

What’s the context?

I am showing you where you’re wrong.

What’s the context?

Show you?
Read the damn chapters!
I knew you would fold. I already read the scriptures. I even posted them as evidence. Your turn to prove the scriptures wrong.

What’s the context?

You have failed to do that.

You’re a joke.
Of course they knew he was a hebrew. He was wrapped up in the Hebrew tradition. My point is if he was white how did the pharaoh miss him for 40 years?
Huh?
Read the narrative.
They KNEW he was a Hebrew.
Goodbye on this subject.

I can’t wait till you meet God and try to explain how you never read His book but lied that you did.

What’s the context?

Because you’re a racist and illiterate.

You’re a joke.
Huh?
Read the narrative.
They KNEW he was a Hebrew.
Goodbye on this subject.

I can’t wait till you meet God and try to explain how you never read His book but lied that you did.
No the pharaoh didnt know he was a Hebrew. Nowhere in the Torah does it say the pharaoh knew Moses was a Hebrew. How did a supposedly white child escape notice in a Black household for 40 years?

Last edited:

Because you’re a racist and illiterate.
Says the guy all pissed off because he cant debunk the evidence that the Hebrews were Black. Ask yourself why that makes you so mad? :laugh:

Just like one BIG closet. Make sure you keep enough room for all the anti-Semites.

Cough up the data.
So you're saying you're the only one like that in Poland?

I am anti-Gay.
Wishful thinking & fantasy on your part.

Theres Gays everywhere.

Jews however are the only ethnic that typical resemble Gays.

Not a heck of a lot of macho Jewish guys or feminine Jewish girls.
Resemble gays? Youre an idiot. There are people you have no clue are gay. I know a gay guy that would put your ass in the hospital. There is no need for him to be macho.

NOT ALL, I never said it was ALL, but it is sure enough to notice.

You'd have to be pretty idiotic, to believe because a few macho Gays exist, that somehow most Gay dudes are somehow not more feminine?

That's Individualism 101, pretending there's no general differences, no, no our perceptions are wrong, the data is wrong, because there's just a collection of individuals.
Well, that's the biggest bunch of unperceptive, idiotic bull-plop I've ever seen.

Yes, I do think Jews resemble Gays the most of all religions, or ethnics.
A lot of Gays, and also quite a few Jews are frail, lack sexual morphism, have very leptomorphic faces, have a shrill nasally voice, and talk in whiney voices, or speak with lisps.

Goldberg the wrestler would stomp you. Arnold Rothstein and Ben Segal would make you their bitch. Steven Segal is a Jew, as well as Andrew Dice Clay, who could still whip your ass. Let’s not even mention the Russian mob, that are Jews. Get that polish polish pickle out and practice what you girly men do best. Your going to need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back