Why does everyone hate Jews?

Genesis 50:11 When the Canaanites of the land saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "This is a solemn ceremony of mourning by the Egyptians." Thus the place across the Jordan is called Abel-mizraim.

When the Canaanites who lived there saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "The Egyptians are holding a solemn ceremony of mourning." That is why that place near the Jordan is called Abel Mizraim.
Do you realize how pathetic this is?
What’s the context?
Read the 4 verses leading up to this verse and stop making a fool of yourself.
Yes the context is that a Hebrew is being buried in a ceremony attended by Hebrews and Egyptians. Why didnt the Canaanites say that? They only said they saw Egyptians. Why did the name the place "Abel Mizraim" which means the meadow of Egypt/Mizraim or Mourning of the Egyptians?

Looks like youre the fool now. Got an explanation?
You’re either an idiot or a liar.
Egypt was the greatest power on earth paying tribute to a Hebrew, the most despised people on earth.
Every Hebrew Hating nation that saw Egypt paying such homage joined the entourage.
You’re a racist moron who can’t read two verses without painting your Black Power on it.
Show me in the verses I provided where I am wrong. Hell if youre right then provide your verses to prove I am wrong. Shouldnt be hard right?
I am showing you where you’re wrong.

Ooops. Here is Paul (a Hebrew) being mistaken for a dark skinned descendant of Ham. (Egyptian)

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 21:37-39 - King James Version

37 As the soldiers were about to take Paul into the barracks, he asked the commander, “May I say something to you?”

38 “Do you speak Greek?” he replied. “Aren’t you the Egyptian who started a revolt and led four thousand terrorists out into the wilderness"

39 Paul answered, “I am a Jew, from Tarsus a citizen of no ordinary city. Please let me speak to the people.”

Genesis 50:11 When the Canaanites of the land saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "This is a solemn ceremony of mourning by the Egyptians." Thus the place across the Jordan is called Abel-mizraim.

When the Canaanites who lived there saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, "The Egyptians are holding a solemn ceremony of mourning." That is why that place near the Jordan is called Abel Mizraim.
What’s the context?
Yes the context is that a Hebrew is being buried in a ceremony attended by Hebrews and Egyptians. Why didnt the Canaanites say that? They only said they saw Egyptians. Why did the name the place "Abel Mizraim" which means the meadow of Egypt/Mizraim or Mourning of the Egyptians?

Egypt was the greatest power on earth paying tribute to a Hebrew, the most despised people on earth.
Every Hebrew Hating nation that saw Egypt paying such homage joined the entourage.
You’re a racist moron who can’t read two verses without painting your Black Power on it.
Show me in the verses I provided where I am wrong. Hell if youre right then provide your verses to prove I am wrong. Shouldnt be hard right?
Show you?
Read the damn chapters!
Uh oh. This is really bad for you.

Amos 9:7 KJV: Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

"Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?"

Why would god call the Hebrews children of the Ethiopians who are a known Black race instead of saying children of the Greeks or the Romans?

Cough up the data.
So you're saying you're the only one like that in Poland?

I am anti-Gay.
Wishful thinking & fantasy on your part.

Theres Gays everywhere.

Jews however are the only ethnic that typical resemble Gays.

Not a heck of a lot of macho Jewish guys or feminine Jewish girls.
Resemble gays? Youre an idiot. There are people you have no clue are gay. I know a gay guy that would put your ass in the hospital. There is no need for him to be macho.

NOT ALL, I never said it was ALL, but it is sure enough to notice.

You'd have to be pretty idiotic, to believe because a few macho Gays exist, that somehow most Gay dudes are somehow not more feminine?

That's Individualism 101, pretending there's no general differences, no, no our perceptions are wrong, the data is wrong, because there's just a collection of individuals.
Well, that's the biggest bunch of unperceptive, idiotic bull-plop I've ever seen.

Yes, I do think Jews resemble Gays the most of all religions, or ethnics.
A lot of Gays, and also quite a few Jews are frail, lack sexual morphism, have very leptomorphic faces, have a shrill nasally voice, and talk in whiney voices, or speak with lisps.

Goldberg the wrestler would stomp you. Arnold Rothstein and Ben Segal would make you their bitch. Steven Segal is a Jew, as well as Andrew Dice Clay, who could still whip your ass. Let’s not even mention the Russian mob, that are Jews. Get that polish polish pickle out and practice what you girly men do best. Your going to need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha good one.
Considering that Polish Mariusz Pudzianowski being the ultimate macho alphamale.

Then there is Gronkowski, Bill Romanowski, Kownacki, Andrew Golota, Dariusz Michalczewski, &Robert Burneika.

What’s the context?

Show you?
Read the damn chapters!

Amos 9:7 KJV: Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

"Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?"

Why would god call the Hebrews children of the Ethiopians who are a known Black race instead of saying children of the Greeks or the Romans?
Moron takes everything out of context.
God was insulting the Jews for behaving below par.
Read the chapter.
Anyway, when it comes to this bullshit, you’re on your own.

Show you?
Read the damn chapters!

Read the chapter.
Actually he was rebuking the Hebrews as he was destroying Israel. You need to read the chapter. No matter what he was doing he says the Hebrews are children of the Ethiopians. How can that be if the Hebrews were white and why didnt he say the Hebrews were children of some white nation?

Show you?
Read the damn chapters!

Read the chapter.
Actually he was rebuking the Hebrews. You need to read the chapter. No matter what he was doing he says the Hebrews are children of the Ethiopians. How can that be and why didnt he say the Hebrews were children of some white nation?
I just said that.
You’re not even reading my responses.

Show you?
Read the damn chapters!

Read the chapter.
Actually he was rebuking the Hebrews. You need to read the chapter. No matter what he was doing he says the Hebrews are children of the Ethiopians. How can that be and why didnt he say the Hebrews were children of some white nation?
I just said that.
No you didnt say that. You said he was insulting the Hebrews Rebuking is different from insulting. We know that you know this too because you intentionally used the word insulting as if to say he called them children of Ethiopia to insult them. We know that being an Ethiopian was at the very least something honorable to god because they appear in good standing throughout the bible

Not that it matters as skin colour varies from place to place... My take on it is that skin colour evolved from where your food is grown in other words the people absorb pigmentation from the clay of the earth ie dark brown or black in Africa, yellow from the Far East....Red hue from North America... White clay in Europe and Brown clay from Middle East ... Now from what I have read and my facts may be incorrect the people’s of central and Southern Europe were originally dark skinned and only recently became lighter skinned... You guys are getting off the topic which I was reading to get some insight but have not seen anything that really points it out....In my opinion the hatred was passed down from the New Testament and taught in the churches and houses of worship same could be said for the Koran... It is always easier for the ones in power to find a weak scattered people to blame for the ills of their country or region and point the finger in their direction then have to actually admit the blame lies in their direction and make changes or get thrown out or killed... That is something people should think about and keep in mind...

Not that it matters as skin colour varies from place to place... My take on it is that skin colour evolved from where your food is grown in other words the people absorb pigmentation from the clay of the earth ie dark brown or black in Africa, yellow from the Far East....Red hue from North America... White clay in Europe and Brown clay from Middle East ... Now from what I have read and my facts may be incorrect the people’s of central and Southern Europe were originally dark skinned and only recently became lighter skinned... You guys are getting off the topic which I was reading to get some insight but have not seen anything that really points it out....In my opinion the hatred was passed down from the New Testament and taught in the churches and houses of worship same could be said for the Koran... It is always easier for the ones in power to find a weak scattered people to blame for the ills of their country or region and point the finger in their direction then have to actually admit the blame lies in their direction and make changes or get thrown out or killed... That is something people should think about and keep in mind...
I would disagree with the skin color thing. The first homo sapiens were Black people. Everyone else is a mutation of those original Black people. The bible shows this and so does science. Its impossible to get Black dark skinned people from white people. White people didnt even exist until about 8k years ago when the mutation for light skin finally got to europe. To tie this back into the OP, I say this is the reason Jews are despised. The current white Jews left too many clues that the original Hebrews were Black.

Show you?
Read the damn chapters!

Read the chapter.
I just said that.
No you didnt say that. You said he was insulting the Hebrews Rebuking is different from insulting. We know that you know this too because you intentionally used the word insulting as if to say he called them children of Ethiopia to insult them. We know that being an Ethiopian was at the very least something honorable to god because they appear in good standing throughout the bible
You’ve got to be kidding!
If God called me an Ethiopian I’d be insulted.
I do get somewhat of a kick how you misinterpret Tanach left and right.
Your meeting with God is going to be interesting.

Read the chapter.
I just said that.
You would be insulted. Youre white. Since the Hebrews were Black it wasnt an insult to them.

So why did you lie and say you said the same thing when you just admitted you said "insult" insted of "rebuke"?

I would disagree with the skin color thing. The first homo sapiens were Black people. Everyone else is a mutation of those original Black people. The bible shows this and so does science. Its impossible to get Black dark skinned people from white people. White people didnt even exist until about 8k years ago when the mutation for light skin finally got to europe.
Turning Black was a curse.
Cham and the raven both had sex with their mates on the ark so God turned Cham into the same color as the raven after Cham violated his own father Noach.

Read the chapter.
I just said that.
You would be insulted. Youre white. Since the Hebrews were Black it wasnt an insult to them.

So why did you lie and say you said the same thing when you just admitted you said "insult"?
Do you value your ego over your relationship with God?

I just said that.

So why did you lie and say you said the same thing when you just admitted you said "insult"?
Do you?

I would disagree with the skin color thing. The first homo sapiens were Black people. Everyone else is a mutation of those original Black people. The bible shows this and so does science. Its impossible to get Black dark skinned people from white people. White people didnt even exist until about 8k years ago when the mutation for light skin finally got to europe.
Cham and the raven both had sex with their mates on the ark so God turned Cham into the same color as the raven after Cham violated his own father Noach.
If turning Black was a curse why did god punish the Hebrews by turning them white?

I just said that.

Do you?
Yes; that’s why I don’t read verses out of context and out of order.

False. The curse was on Canaan not Ham. You really need to read your bible. Youre a frigging idiot. :laugh:

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

If turning Black was a curse why did god punish the Hebrews by turning them white?
Cham was the first Black human.
I don’t know where you get your nonsense from except by misinterpreting verses.

False. The curse was on Canaan not Ham. You really need to read your bible. Youre a frigging idiot. :laugh:
The curse of slavery.

Cham was the first Black human.
I don’t know where you get your nonsense from except by misinterpreting verses.
Nope Adam was the first Black and first human.

Forum List

Back