Why does anyone need to post a link, in order to have an opinion?

You don't.

Hope that helps
Link fool...…………………………..

Your Momma help u with that
You seem to be having anger issues this morning.

Cutting back on the caffeine might help.
And you might try to develop a personality...……………….

But at least you have friends there in the hospital

Did you intend to put this thread in the flame zone?

Your behavior says you did.

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line

It's nice to have an opinion, but your opinion does not carry anymore weight than anyone else's opinion. A link shows your opinion has validity and should be taken seriously.
A link is backing for a turd who can not voice their own viewpoint persuasively

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line

Funny you should bring that up. Some of the biggest "Cite, Cite, Cite" screamers and demands are made from the ultra rights. And some of the biggest out of context cites are made from the same people. Yes, You should have your own opinion but I also reserve that same right. And it's a Right given to us by the 1st Amendment. But it doesn't stop me from either agreeing, ignoring or laughing in public at your opinion either. You have the same rights for mine.
Just tell me again that Hillypoo has a 98 percent chance of winning...……………

Lots of links to that BS

I guess I should agree with your original statement. Then you go off on me this way. Sheesh, so much for using common sense and decent discussion methods. You just won one of my most coveted awards. Here, enjoy it well.

upload_2019-3-19_8-41-33.jpeg

You don't.

Hope that helps
Link fool...…………………………..

Your Momma help u with that
You seem to be having anger issues this morning.

Cutting back on the caffeine might help.
And you might try to develop a personality...……………….

But at least you have friends there in the hospital

Did you intend to pout this thread in the flame zone?

Your behavior says you did.

Says the imbecile calling people assholes.

Did your Mother teach you that language

Or did you learn behind the dumpster

Funny you should bring that up. Some of the biggest "Cite, Cite, Cite" screamers and demands are made from the ultra rights. And some of the biggest out of context cites are made from the same people. Yes, You should have your own opinion but I also reserve that same right. And it's a Right given to us by the 1st Amendment. But it doesn't stop me from either agreeing, ignoring or laughing in public at your opinion either. You have the same rights for mine.

I don't have a problem with you saying your opinion. What I have a problem with is when you make claims to facts.... you know 'like'..... AOC saying the world will end in 12 years.

See what I did there?

My opinion is, you all follow a bunch of idiots. I don't need a link for my opinion. The link is merely support for what is already my opinion.

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.
All I am saying is that the first amendment entitles me to my opinion and to voice it. I do not have to back up this opinion with another or follow in the steps of another.

Independent thought is more valuable then an internet link
You're at complete liberty to exhibit your ignorance and stupidity.

But your opinion alone is subjective and devoid of merit.

In order for your opinion to be compelling and valid, you must support that opinion with objective, documented evidence, hence the need for a link to that documented evidence.

Just tell me again that Hillypoo has a 98 percent chance of winning...……………

Lots of links to that BS

I guess I should agree with your original statement. Then you go off on me this way. Sheesh, so much for using common sense and decent discussion methods. You just won one of my most coveted awards. Here, enjoy it well.

View attachment 251036

Says the genius who found their brain at a link because that it where the words they use come from

Next

It's nice to have an opinion, but your opinion does not carry anymore weight than anyone else's opinion. A link shows your opinion has validity and should be taken seriously.

That's your opinion. Too bad.

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.
All I am saying is that the first amendment entitles me to my opinion and to voice it. I do not have to back up this opinion with another or follow in the steps of another.

You're at complete liberty to exhibit your ignorance and stupidity.

But your opinion alone is subjective and devoid of merit.

In order for your opinion to be compelling and valid, you must support that opinion with objective, documented evidence, hence the need for a link to that documented evidence.
Where is the documented evidence that Trump can not win?

Post your links as though they have some meaning

So you going to vote for 70 percent taxes

Dork proved

Link required

Link? Where do you get your opinion's? TV, friends, newspapers or internet forums? Follow the leader lemming.

Link required

Nah, I just shared my opinion about your opiinion.

If you are using facts to bolster your opinion, should you not verify those facts as being accurate?

You could say that in my opinion, the moon is made out of green cheese. That doesn't make the moon made out of green cheese. Provide me a link that supports your contention that the Apollo astronauts brought back several varieties of cheese on their lunar missions.

So independent thoughts without any outside intervention you came to the conclusion all dems are very stupid? How would you even know? Is it spring break at your school?

Of course you need to post links...unless you're a liberal. You know, the holier-than-thou group.

Yes in some ways, no in others.

Would you agree the best post would have independent thought backed up by statistics from links? But yeah, in this age of the web not all references are created equal.
Nope, the links that ALL PROVED THAT TRUMP COULD NOT BE ELECTED WERE FUCKING NONSENSE, like your opinion

Silly

If you don't read links how did you know that?

Forum List

Back