Why does anyone need to post a link, in order to have an opinion?

I am just pointing out that my opinion does not need help, like most of the people here do
One of our mods here is really unhappy with threads that begin with no link to back up an argument. Marty explained it well. I'd pay attention to him and you won't get slapped for not providing a link.
Actually....it is the exact opposite the mods are going after

Providing a link without original content from the poster
I've seen BOTH, rightwinger. They don't want this board to be nothing but a magazine ad.
What is this board to you?

Do you think your opinion here can change an election?
If you are here voicing opinions, you are obviously leaving your hieroglyph on the rock, saying you were here and you wanted your voice on the record. Maybe that's what I'm doing here, too.
So do you need a link to prove or validate your opinion?

One of our mods here is really unhappy with threads that begin with no link to back up an argument. Marty explained it well. I'd pay attention to him and you won't get slapped for not providing a link.

I've seen BOTH, rightwinger. They don't want this board to be nothing but a magazine ad.

If you are here voicing opinions, you are obviously leaving your hieroglyph on the rock, saying you were here and you wanted your voice on the record. Maybe that's what I'm doing here, too.
I offer links to give more information, usually.

Actually you are not doing so, but that said your ideas still count

Anyone thinking they are changing minds here are lost within their own delusions of their powers of persuasion .

This site is nothing but frivolous entertainment to me to relieve boredom since I don't care for gaming.
I post opinions, troll idiots, vent and occasionally make a valid point. I post links when I feel like it. Not when some sock demands it.

Anyone thinking they are changing minds here are lost within their own delusions of their powers of persuasion .

This site is nothing but frivolous entertainment to me to relieve boredom since I don't care for gaming.
I post opinions, troll idiots, vent and occasionally make a valid point. I post links when I feel like it. Not when some sock demands it.
I actually concur

Actually you are not doing so, but that said your ideas still count
What statements have I put in this thread that could be bolstered with a link of some kind? You're not actually making a lot of sense right now, Frannie.

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line
I don't think you do unless you are quoting a news source in your OP then they want a few words on it from you.

Forum List

Back