Why do you think this country needs more invested in the Military.

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.

The more money we spend on the military , the more freedom you have to post

No?

How about the fact that the right gives only lip service to veterans and military personnel why voting against just about every bill to make these group lives better and the Democrats support just about all bills that support these groups. How about staying out of wars that are fought only for the bottom line or some nonsense like the domino theory .
We have been at war for 222 years of the last 239 years but there is but a couple handfuls that we needed to get involves with. The rest were all levels of lies and nonsense and cruelty.
I support, above everything else, that the veterans and your family members in the service get paid every dime reasonable and be supplied with everything needed to protect this group. every one of those issues that i support is well within the budget we have now and well within a budget that is cut 20 or 30%
I'd like to thank your families involvement in the military,

We have been at war 222 out of 239? Did you recently suffer a head injury or did you flunk American history?

Democrats vote for the troops? What fantasy world do you live in?
You stole my post; I will now hate you for 27 seconds.

How about the fact that the right gives only lip service to veterans and military personnel why voting against just about every bill to make these group lives better and the Democrats support just about all bills that support these groups. How about staying out of wars that are fought only for the bottom line or some nonsense like the domino theory .
We have been at war for 222 years of the last 239 years but there is but a couple handfuls that we needed to get involves with. The rest were all levels of lies and nonsense and cruelty.
I support, above everything else, that the veterans and your family members in the service get paid every dime reasonable and be supplied with everything needed to protect this group. every one of those issues that i support is well within the budget we have now and well within a budget that is cut 20 or 30%

We have been at war 222 out of 239? Did you recently suffer a head injury or did you flunk American history?

Fact, heres a list of all the wars and years they fought them, tell me which one is wrong //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations I've spent much time looking at voting records. Your more then welcome to come up with your own facts. Neres a few that were voted down by your party, that the democrats supported "The Homeless Women Veterans and Homeless Veterans with Children Act of 2010 " "Veterans Job Corps Act of 2012" "Veterans Health and Benefits and Military Retirement Pay Restoration act of 2014" Women Veterans and Families Health Services Act of 2014" "Veterans Affairs Funding Bill 2015" "Republicans blocked an amendment by Sen. Tester (D-MT) that would have made it harder to restrict veterans’ ability to access VA health care. While Democrats have sought to provide better funding and health care access at the VA, Donald Trump has proposed eliminating the agency altogether" "What does the rights president offer the vets , Cuts to veteran program ." The Latest "The largest piece of veterans legislation in decades — aimed at expanding health care, education and other benefits — was rejected Thursday by the Senate. The legislation died on a vote of 56–41, with only two Republicans voting for it.”" These are the main veteran bills over the last few years, the family value party hasn't done very well by the veterans. These are all in the congregational record so take a look.
So it is pretty clear by the facts that you are the one that must have flunked your history classes. I love it when these clowns call you out because of what they say are lies but they never check. the information is available on these issues and is easily accessed. But they think they know it all, so they dump on you and I get massive enjoyment sticking it to these fake, liars and distorter.

I don't see it personally, it's not even logical or conscienable when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country.

No?
bullshit, the more wars you stay out of the less threat there is to this country. If you mean by freedom as being corporate profits then you might have a point. otherwise there is little reality between freedom and the wars we fight in. Maybe you would like to look at the total list I

Ah, the innocence of youth...
Have no clue what your point is but if your talking about me, I'm 73 .....

That's pretty old to still be dumb enough to think a $1 reduction in military spending would mean a $1 increase in spending on "the needy."
What the hell are you talking about, maybe you would like to point out where I said that bullshit.

No?
bullshit, the more wars you stay out of the less threat there is to this country. If you mean by freedom as being corporate profits then you might have a point. otherwise there is little reality between freedom and the wars we fight in. Maybe you would like to look at the total list I

That's pretty old to still be dumb enough to think a $1 reduction in military spending would mean a $1 increase in spending on "the needy."
What the hell are you talking about, maybe you would like to point out where I said that bullshit.

Some dope said:

"it's not even logical or conscienable [sic] when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country."

Fact, heres a list of all the wars and years they fought them, tell me which one is wrong //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations I've spent much time looking at voting records. Your more then welcome to come up with your own facts. Neres a few that were voted down by your party, that the democrats supported "The Homeless Women Veterans and Homeless Veterans with Children Act of 2010 " "Veterans Job Corps Act of 2012" "Veterans Health and Benefits and Military Retirement Pay Restoration act of 2014" Women Veterans and Families Health Services Act of 2014" "Veterans Affairs Funding Bill 2015" "Republicans blocked an amendment by Sen. Tester (D-MT) that would have made it harder to restrict veterans’ ability to access VA health care. While Democrats have sought to provide better funding and health care access at the VA, Donald Trump has proposed eliminating the agency altogether" "What does the rights president offer the vets , Cuts to veteran program ." The Latest "The largest piece of veterans legislation in decades — aimed at expanding health care, education and other benefits — was rejected Thursday by the Senate. The legislation died on a vote of 56–41, with only two Republicans voting for it.”" These are the main veteran bills over the last few years, the family value party hasn't done very well by the veterans. These are all in the congregational record so take a look.
So it is pretty clear by the facts that you are the one that must have flunked your history classes. I love it when these clowns call you out because of what they say are lies but they never check. the information is available on these issues and is easily accessed. But they think they know it all, so they dump on you and I get massive enjoyment sticking it to these fake, liars and distorter.

I guess you just have an extremely uneducated definition of war.

BTW, I am a Navy veteran with a degree in military history, so I suggest you check your definitions again. Hardly any of those actions constitute war.

In regards to your other comments, it just proves that your reading skills really are at an elementary school level at best. Be advised cutting and pasting without attributing the source is consider plagiarism.

I suggest you edit before the mods remove it.

No?

Once again the more money we spend on the military Hanes, the more freedom you have to post ..... stuffing your fat face eating doughnuts sitting on a couch

No?

Some dope said:

"it's not even logical or conscienable [sic] when the increased funding is from money that is needed to help the needy in this country."
Tell me where in that statement I said "That's pretty old to still be dumb enough to think a $1 reduction in military spending would mean a $1 increase in spending on "the needy." Your scum bag president and party is pulling massive amounts of money that is used to help the needy to give to the wealthy and to increase spending on the military. Your comment at best is simply mindless at worst stupid.

I guess you just have an extremely uneducated definition of war.

BTW, I am a Navy veteran with a degree in military history, so I suggest you check your definitions again. Hardly any of those actions constitute war.

In regards to your other comments, it just proves that your reading skills really are at an elementary school level at best. Be advised cutting and pasting without attributing the source is consider plagiarism.

I suggest you edit before the mods remove it.
Funny that the encyclopedia lists them as wars. Your trying to say the are police actions or some other con that you gum drops use as a excuse to get around having to go through congress to start a war.
I don't believe for a second that you some Military scholar. Your a military bullshitter ,not a scholar.
On your last comment ,My quotes weren't really quotes they were a listing of bills that your party voted down to help veterans . Doesn't matter anyway I said "the family value party hasn't done very well by the veterans. These are all in the congregational record so take a look." SO they were sourced. Your reading ability is weak.

No?

Once again the more money we spend on the military Hanes, the more freedom you have to post ..... stuffing your fat face eating doughnuts sitting on a couch
You said that already . it meant nothing before and that hasn't changed. There is no country in the world that can take our freedom away , even if we cut a massive amount from the military. Tell me how anyone can take it away from us when 3 out of every 4 dollars that is spent on the military is spent by us and our allies. Your nonsense doesn't carry any weight here.

No?

You said that already . it meant nothing before and that hasn't changed. There is no country in the world that can take our freedom away , even if we cut a massive amount from the military. Tell me how anyone can take it away from us when 3 out of every 4 dollars that is spent on the military is spent by us and our allies. Your nonsense doesn't carry any weight here.

the only ones that can take our freedoms away is us

`
`

I think NOT.
`
`
`

aaaaaaa.jpg

No?

Some dope said:

Tell me where in that statement I said "That's pretty old to still be dumb enough to think a $1 reduction in military spending would mean a $1 increase in spending on "the needy." Your scum bag president and party is pulling massive amounts of money that is used to help the needy to give to the wealthy and to increase spending on the military. Your comment at best is simply mindless at worst stupid.

So, tell us oh wise one! How much has TANF been cut? How much has SNAP been cut?

Oh, that's right! Not a single person has seen a reduction in their benefits.

Why don't you just admit you have no idea what you are bitching about?

No?

Some dope said:

So, tell us oh wise one! How much has TANF been cut? How much has SNAP been cut?

No?

Some dope said:

How about the fact that some of the housing, including where my daughter lives, was built in the 1960s and is slowly falling apart?

How about the fact that most of junior enlisted personnel qualify for SNAP?

How about the fact that our military is being stretched thin by deployments in Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, and disaster relief in the Caribbean?

How about the fact that much of the equipment is being worn out due to the increased operating tempo?

How about the fact that lack of sleep caused by crew members on Navy ships has been cited as a cause of numerous accidents?
All of which can be handled by re prioritizing our military budget and our. Mission as policeman for the world

We spend more on our military than the next ten countries combined. Eight of which are our allies

How about the fact that some of the housing, including where my daughter lives, was built in the 1960s and is slowly falling apart?

How about the fact that most of junior enlisted personnel qualify for SNAP?

How about the fact that our military is being stretched thin by deployments in Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, and disaster relief in the Caribbean?

How about the fact that much of the equipment is being worn out due to the increased operating tempo?

How about the fact that lack of sleep caused by crew members on Navy ships has been cited as a cause of numerous accidents?
All of which can be handled by re prioritizing our military budget and our. Mission as policeman for the world

We spend more on our military than the next ten countries combined. Eight of which are our allies

We are not the policeman for the world, we are the policeman for American interests in the world.

Forum List

Back