Why do YOU swear ?

Do you use vile (swear words), profane, or vulgar language?

• NEVER

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • OFTEN

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • How else can I express myself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darwin says we will all be abused, used, and use.

The entire planet is a site for that.

Eve,

Intelligent well spoken ladies and gentlemen do not need to resort to swearing or the use of vile, and disgusting language any time. We are above that.

I'm not sure it's a need, so much as a preference.

For instance, if my man finds it ... hmmmm, stimulating, shall we say, for me to use certain words or phraseology in intimate circumstances, does it not behoove me to acquiesce to his wishes or preferences?

It's between the two of us, no one else is involved, so no one else can be offended or corrupted. It's not illegal or immoral - just words between a couple, that have no bearing or impact on anyone else, yet serve to enrich what may very well be a religious experience of sorts. ;)

Eve,

I'm just curious. You use the term "my man" which is used almost exclusively by Negro women. Pray tell my child but are you a Negro person by chance?

Eve,

I'm just curious. You use the term "my man" which is used almost exclusively by Negro women. Pray tell my child but are you a Negro person by chance?

Do you miss violating your altar boys by chance?

Kitten,

In the Great White North we are not afraid to use the term "negro". We still have freedom here something that you people surrendered to Bush, Junior via his fascist Patriot Act. How sad.

Kitten,

In the Great White North we are not afraid to use the term "negro". We still have freedom here something that you people surrendered to Bush, Junior via his fascist Patriot Act. How sad.

LOL ... yeah, that's the ticket, completely miss the point.

Kitten,

And Americans aren't afraid to use swear words, you fucking ****.

Kitten,

And Americans aren't afraid to use swear words, you fucking ****.

You mean "other" swear words, remember, negro was deemed foul language to.

******, coon, jungle bunny, porch monkey.

there's how scared Americans are of words.

You mean "other" swear words, remember, negro was deemed foul language to.

queer, fag, gay, hockey nut, freak, numbskull, asshat

Oh yeah, we are so scared of words here, I'm shaking having to read them!

I'm not afraid of them, there are just certain words I don't care to here, and that I don't want my kids saying, at least not in front of me.

I'm not afraid of them, there are just certain words I don't care to here, and that I don't want my kids saying, at least not in front of me.

There's the conundrum, you either have to say them or hear someone else say them in front of your kids, or have them say them in front of you, in order for you to tell them not to say them in front you you ... :eusa_eh:

Eve,

No sir, I am not.

I simply used "my man" as a somewhat possessive (yet not degrading) term to reference the male who is fortunate enough to have my attentions.

There's the conundrum, you either have to say them or hear someone else say them in front of your kids, or have them say them in front of you, in order for you to tell them not to say them in front you you ... :eusa_eh:

Then you have to 'splain why.... :eusa_whistle:

Yes, of course I can make myself understood without having to resort to vile language and obsenities.

Thank GOD I don't have to!

We had this discussion before on this board, months ago.

I stated that I don't really cuss {now talking dirty is another thing :eusa_whistle: :lol: }

BUT,,,,,,when I do drop that "F Bomb" it sure shocks the hell out of people.

See, it's more effective when it's not used every day in your vocabulary.

We had this discussion before on this board, months ago.

I stated that I don't really cuss {now talking dirty is another thing :eusa_whistle: :lol: }

BUT,,,,,,when I do drop that "F Bomb" it sure shocks the hell out of people.

See, it's more effective when it's not used every day in your vocabulary.

Exactly. There should be a selection for "in certain circumstances" on the poll list.

I have a friend whose boy came home from school and said a "bad" word. So my friend went down the list, told him all the words he shouldn't say. I think he told his son what they meant too, but not sure about that.

So now his kid knows all these words. Is it better for kids to remain ignorant of the words, possibly hear them and wonder what they mean? Or is it better for the kids to know ahead of time what they are, what they mean and that they are not supposed to use them?

Forum List

Back