why do you sin/free will

Have you read the catechism on this?
I have indeed, along with the footnotes! :) Christ never taught that we killed him with our sins. On the other hand, one of the footnotes does reference Jesus saying that whatever we do to the least ones, we do to him. Nor do I doubt our sins today cause him pain, our indifference to others sickens him.
It isn't a pleasant thought. Sinners were/are the authors and the ministers of all the sufferings that the divine Redeemer endured. We can say it that way or we can say we killed Christ. Either way the logic is sound.

Jesus came to reveal the hidden teaching in the law that fulfills the promise of blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God.

First off, if it is as you say that he came to reveal these hidden truths then why are they still hidden. Secondly, if these hidden truths were so freaking important why haven't you been talking about them. What are they? How many of them are there? Why have they remained hidden?

"why haven't you been talking about them. What are they?"

Seriously? lol.....I have been talking about them....openly. Damn ding.. At this rate even the most dim witted atheist is going to see evidence of divine judgment.

"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awaken, some to everlasting life, some to the shame of eternal abhorrence.

Many will be purified and refined, making their robes shining white, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

Jesus came to reveal the hidden teaching in the law that fulfills the promise of blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God.

First off, if it is as you say that he came to reveal these hidden truths then why are they still hidden. Secondly, if these hidden truths were so freaking important why haven't you been talking about them. What are they? How many of them are there? Why have they remained hidden?

Seriously? lol.....I have been talking about them....openly. Damn ding.. At this rate even the most dim witted atheist is going to see evidence of divine judgment.

"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awaken, some to everlasting life, some to the shame of eternal abhorrence.

Many will be purified and refined, making their robes shining white, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."
No. You haven’t. You have been vague and nondescript.

But let me start a catalog for you.

1. There is no God
2. People who believe in God are dead
3. People who don’t believe in God are alive

What else?

1. There is no God

What else?

You have the whole damn thing all wrong. Go figure.

let me fix it for you.

1. there is no such thing as a three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands.
2. People who set aside the divine commands are confined to the netherworld, the realm of the dead.
3. People who eat the flesh of Jesus enter the sanctuary of God and will never know what it is to die.

Is that clear enough for you?

Last edited:

1. There is no God

What else?

let me fix it for you.

1. there is no such thing as a three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands.
2. People who set aside the divine commands are confined to the netherworld, the realm of the dead.
3. People who eat the flesh of Jesus enter the sanctuary of God and will never know what it is to die.

Not really. It looks like an anti-Christian rant.

I guess that’s what Jewish evangelizing looks like.

1. There is no God

What else?

let me fix it for you.

Right. Evangelizing Jews always say that eating the flesh of Jesus leads to eternal life. Those bastards!

Just one more question..

Is there anything good inside of you?

1. There is no God

What else?

let me fix it for you.

Right. Evangelizing Jews always say that eating the flesh of Jesus leads to eternal life. Those bastards!

Just one more question..

I figured you had a typo there. Your theology is vague, nondescript and illogical. You literally disavow divinity of Jesus and then elevate eating his flesh to the divine.

Your vagueness in explaining how you eat the flesh of Jesus is intentional.

You have basically co-opted Christian theology and butchered it into something illogical.

1. There is no God

What else?

let me fix it for you.

Just one more question..

Now my turn.

Do you believe there is only one G-d and that he is the G-d of Abraham?

1. There is no God

What else?

let me fix it for you.

Just one more question..

I figured you had a typo there. Your theology is vague, nondescript and illogical. You literally disavow divinity of Jesus and then elevate eating his flesh to the divine.

You have basically co-opted Christian theology and butchered it into something illogical.

Talking snakes is logical?

1. There is no God

What else?

let me fix it for you.

Just one more question..

Talking snakes are allegorical.

Do you believe in the G-d of Abraham?

1. There is no God

What else?

let me fix it for you.

Just one more question..

Psst! Holly, Shhhhh!

Ding is a modern descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old. It is subtle, clever, almost invisible and has a deadly poison. Keep your eyes to the ground and back away slowly...

Unless you are immune like me...then just keep kicking him in the head.

Last edited:

let me fix it for you.

Just one more question..

Psst! Shhhhh!

Holly, Ding is a modern descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old. It has a deadly poison. Keep your eyes to the ground and back away slowly...

Just one more question..

Psst! Shhhhh!

Holly, Ding is a modern descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old. It has a deadly poison. Keep your eyes to the ground and back away slowly...

Do you not realize that you have asked me and I have answered you that exact same question many times?

Do you still not believe me that by setting aside the law of God and teaching others to do the same you have been confined to the realm of the dead?

For all of your love and devotion to an edible three in one mangod, you have your reward already.

Just one more question..

Psst! Shhhhh!

Do you not realize that you have asked me and I have answered you that exact same question many times?

Do you still not believe me that by setting aside the law of God and teaching others to do the same you have been confined to the realm of the dead?

No. I don’t believe I have asked that question worded exactly that way. It has taken me awhile to figure out just the right wording to trap you.

Deny him. Or admit you are a Jew. Your call. I’ll keep asking it until you choose.

Psst! Shhhhh!

No. I don’t believe I have asked that question worded exactly that way. It has taken me awhile to figure out just the right wording to trap you.

Deny him. Or admit you are a Jew. Your call. I’ll keep asking it until you choose.

lol... In your zeal to trap me you have made a fool out of yourself.

Good job!

I haven’t done that, you evangelizing Jew.

Psst! Shhhhh!

Good job!
The fool says there is no G-d of Abraham.

Psst! Shhhhh!

Good job!
The fool says there is no G-d of Abraham.

The fool would be you. Abraham denounced idolatry.

You do not believe in the God of Abraham. If you did you would do as Abraham did and denounce idolatry and would rather be dead than to willingly get down on your knees in deranged adoration before the image of a three in one edible mangod in the form of a cracker that is handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten.

let me fix it for you.

Just one more question..

Talking snakes are allegorical.

It seems you re-write most of the Bible as being allegorical.

You agree that the gods of the Bibles are allegorical?

Forum List

Back