CDZ WHY do you have to belong to a tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need a cookie, or what?

"Why oh why can't you unevolved creatures be 'independent thinkers' like me?" "Love me! Love meeeeeee!"

:rolleyes:
Yeah, I'm not expecting that. What I expected was a string of deflections and personal attacks, and that's pretty much how it's panned out. As always.

So, do you feel that the current level of tribalism is good for America? Why or why not?

WHY do you have to belong to a tribe?​

I don't. Tribes, religion, I don't know. They want you to accept everything but I'm not like that. The real question is - why do tribes want me to join in the first place? Is it because I do very well without them and see that as a threat?

I don't. Tribes, religion, I don't know. They want you to accept everything but I'm not like that. The real question is - why do tribes want me to join in the first place? Is it because I do very well without them and see that as a threat?
Holy crap, an actual answer, thanks.

I guess that's the nature of tribalism. Increased membership justifies their own membership.

...... do you feel that the current level of tribalism is good for America? Why or why not?
Absolutely not. America offers only two tribes and their mottos are, "Far-right or
Far-left" .... "Love it or leave it" .... "With us or against us". They are anti-Democracy and I don't really understand why anyone would think that's good for America.

The OP is clearly desperate for someone, anyone, to tell him how wise and sophisticated he is, but political parties are not "tribes." He just wants to sound anthropological.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. America offers only two tribes and their mottos are, "Far-right or
Far-left" .... "Love it or leave it" .... "With us or against us". They are anti-Democracy and I don't really understand why anyone would think that's good for America.
Well, I'm guessing it's one of two things, or a combination therein:

1. It would be good for America if everyone would obediently fall in line 100% with my tribe, and/or
2. If I push everything at 100%, it will increase my chances of getting things more my way

The problem is, they don't seem to be taking into account the fact that the behaviors only increase the same behaviors of the other tribe, leading only to more hate and chaos.

Holy crap, an actual answer, thanks.

I guess that's the nature of tribalism. Increased membership justifies their own membership.
Maybe you should have said, "Increased membership justifies their own fear of everything else." They've formed their wagons in a circle and the more people they recruit inside decreases the number of people on the outside.

Prefer? LOL. You've been doing Big Left's bidding for years.

Keep digging, though, I'll even give you a bigger shovel. It's fun to watch..
I sure wish I could get you to be more specific.

Do you think I'm pro-Single Payer, pro-open borders, pro-China, anti-gun, pro-Identity Politics? Is that what you think? Do you have any proof of that? I know you don't, because you'd be wrong on each one.

I realize that people who can think for themselves anger people like you, but that isn't my fault.

Better yet, there are more of me than there are of you. You're just much louder.

Do you think I'm pro-Single Payer, pro-open borders, pro-China, anti-gun, pro-Identity Politics? Is that what you think? Do you have any proof of that? I know you don't, because you'd be wrong on each one.

I realize that people who can think for themselves anger people like you, but that isn't my fault.

Better yet, there are more of me than there are of you. You're just much louder.
I know Mac1958 is pro open borders even though he denies it

Its a shame

Mac1958 knows so much more than the democrats, yet all he does is sit on the sidelines and complain about trump

he should admit he’s a partisan democrat and work to make his party better - meaning even wackier than it is now

Black Sand has said it well. It often takes courage to plant the flag and take a position. So called moderates who are unwilling to take a position or own a position are essentially worthless.

Joe Manchin is a moderate in his party but he took a tough position and stuck by it. Understand the difference?

I gave you dozens of examples of your glowing praise for Joe Biden, and your burning hatred for Donald Trump, just like the DNC and the corporate media wants you to feel. They own you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back