Why do you all hate Donald Trump?

Seriously, why are there so many people on this forum who hate Donald Trump? Did he offend you personally or what? He is just one of many candidates but for some reason he draws so much attention. Maybe it's time to chill up a bit and discuss someone else? Maybe Walker or Sanders? (Well I will be still voting for Trump cause he is the only worthwhile candidate :afro:)
Trump is a dem plant. There is no other rationale except maybe Alzheimers for his stupidity.
Can you give an example of something stupid he said?

All False statements involving Donald Trump PunditFact

All Pants on Fire statements involving Donald Trump PunditFact

Seriously, why are there so many people on this forum who hate Donald Trump?
There are a lot of hateful people on this board.

When a person is like that, they'll go right past dislike and straight to the hate.

Personal insults, name-calling, mocking, as nasty as they can possibly get with every single post.

That's just the way they are.

boohoo. And if you had balls and wings, you'd be a flying man.

When a person is like that, they'll go right past dislike and straight to the hate.

Personal insults, name-calling, mocking, as nasty as they can possibly get with every single post.

Right on cue, thanks.

It constantly amazes me how often I make a point, and they'll jump right in to prove it.

Last edited:
Seriously, why are there so many people on this forum who hate Donald Trump? Did he offend you personally or what? He is just one of many candidates but for some reason he draws so much attention. Maybe it's time to chill up a bit and discuss someone else? Maybe Walker or Sanders? (Well I will be still voting for Trump cause he is the only worthwhile candidate :afro:)
Personally I hate his politics, I find the man himself merely ridiculous but he is using the same neo-fascist political channel that has caused much trouble in the past and has no place in the politics of a free nation. A good politician speaks to our hopes, has unbounded optimism and tries to appeal to the widest possible audience.Trump on the other hand seems to be exclusively using fear and loathing to get the angry asshole vote, It's not a winning strategy but he is doing it anyway because it's easy and it is a massive ego boost. Never forget that everything he does is to feed his ego.

Right on cue, thanks.

It constantly amazes me how I make a point, and they'll jump right in to prove it.

This from the guy who specifically blamed posters on this forum for the deaths of 2 cops in NYC.

I don't think you have the standing to be pontificating about 'nasty' and 'hate'.

Right on cue, thanks.

It constantly amazes me how I make a point, and they'll jump right in to prove it.

This from the guy who specifically blamed posters on this forum for the deaths of 2 cops in NYC.

I don't think you have the standing to be pontificating about 'nasty' and 'hate'.
I think posts 80, 82 & 83 are absolutely perfect, and I appreciate your more-than-willing participation in them.

Your lie in this post not so much, but that's what I expect from you.

You're more than welcome to show that post to illustrate precisely which posters I supposedly "specifically blamed".

And thanks, yet again.

Last edited:
again, not reliable sources on your link and links within your links that i followed...

this might help you if you are willing to review the links within the link here:

The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories
I like his source that actually claimed it was a forgery because the image was layered. You simply cant make this shit up. There is a special brand of idiot that falls for this kind of stuff. You would have thought the website would have been a clue for him.

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery FedUpUSA

Ok, never mind obamas lawyer admits it's a forgery. Lets get this back on track. Any other stupid things Trump said?
So where are the court records of his attorney admitting its a forgery and how would an attorney know if it was forged unless he was a computer expert? There is a written record of everything said in court. Can I see a image of the words?

There are quite a few stupid things Trump has said. Lets resolve this one I just proved was one of the more stupid things he has said.
Ok, I will concede that until we see an original it still up for debate.
What other stupid thing has Trump said?

We already saw a copy of the original. You have no choice but to concede that Trump is an idiot. Thanks for your agreement.

Yep, agree...just look at all the HATE THREADS started on Hillary and the high fives by all the HATERS.... ;)

Yep, agree...just look at all the HATE THREADS started on Hillary and the high fives by all the HATERS.... ;)
Yes, plenty of it on both sides, here and in the real world.

Do you think it's helpful?

Do you ever see me doing it?

Do you ever see me doing it?
I don't know, I haven't noticed one way or the other.

Perhaps you can answer my question now.

Why? Because Dem's and the GOP establishment have spent decades trying to convince the American people that illegals are just poor law abiding immigrants and Trump has dared challenge that narrative by talking about how illegals are murdering, raping, robbing our citizens. Trump dared talk about how countries are dumping people they don't want into the US sucking up our limited resources for our own poor, sucking up our jobs, driving down our wages, sucking up free healthcare, free education on our dime. Pouring drugs into our country, committing identify theft, filing for illegal tax refunds.

These are NOT the immigrants we want that's why we have immigration laws that spell out in clarity the type of immigrants we will allow into our country.

Dem's and the GOP establishment can't convince the people to change our immigration laws to allow millions of unqualified illegals to become American citizens so they just ignore our immigration laws. Is that how it works, if congress and the president don't like our laws they can just ignore them?

I hate Donald Trump for the same reason I hate all "reality" TV characters. Those shows always encourage and showcase the absolute worst in people.

And that's all Trump's "campaign" is. It's reality TV. A game show. I can't believe some retards think it is real.

I hate Donald Trump for the same reason I hate all "reality" TV characters. Those shows always encourage and showcase the absolute worst in people.

And that's all Trump's "campaign" is. It's reality TV. A game show. I can't believe some retards think it is real.
I miss Miss Cleo. (-:

All presidential campaigns are just reality TV shows. A president is just a talking head in fact. Trump is doing completely the same things as the other candidates but at least he isn't trying to hide it.

I like the Donald. His habit of enraging libs makes me smile :)

Yeah, liberals have gone completely insane recently... It probably means that Trump is doing everything right. If all liberals are enraged it means that it is good for the country.

Yeah, liberals have gone completely insane recently... It probably means that Trump is doing everything right. If all liberals are enraged it means that it is good for the country.

LOL Yes please, post up where 'liberals are enraged'. Otherwise this is something that your mind needs ot believe.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, that I know including Republicans think trump is a hillbilly buffoon and a trainwreck for the Republican party.

I LOVE that he is running.

Can you give a specific example of something stupid he said?
Birth certificate?
Why is pointing out the PDF the obama admin released of his birth certificate is a forged document stupid?
Proof?
BREAKING CONFIRMED Obama Birth Certificate Forged MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

Lots and lots of stuff on the web about it. Do your own research and make your own conclusions. IMO If the Doc was authentic there would be no questions.
I was going to click on the link then I saw it said MrConservative.com. You failed your first test by going to a compromised site. Just for giggles can you past what they are saying? I dont want a virus.

Really, so you're a computer guy who can't protect his own equipment. And you're calling other people stupid?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back