Why do you all hate Donald Trump?

I was going to click on the link then I saw it said MrConservative.com. You failed your first test by going to a compromised site. Just for giggles can you past what they are saying? I dont want a virus.
Obama s Lawyers Officially Admit Birth Certificate is Fake - Top US World News Susanne Posel
If there was nothing to this there would not be so much info on it.
again, not reliable sources on your link and links within your links that i followed...

this might help you if you are willing to review the links within the link here:

The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories
I like his source that actually claimed it was a forgery because the image was layered. You simply cant make this shit up. There is a special brand of idiot that falls for this kind of stuff. You would have thought the website would have been a clue for him.

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery FedUpUSA

Ok, never mind obamas lawyer admits it's a forgery. Lets get this back on track. Any other stupid things Trump said?

What the fuck? In vietnam? Not nearly as many as the US killed, what, with napalms, supporting pol pot and allowing him to massacre millions, bombing the hell out of laos..
More Communist propaganda.... you do it so well!

Oh, Trump was RIGHT AGAIN.....

Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Alleged Kidnapping, Rape Of Florida Teen (Michigan)

WSJM-FM ^ | July 13, 2015
An illegal immigrant from Mexico is being held in the Van Buren County Jail for allegedly kidnapping a 13-year-old Florida girl and sexually assaulting her at a home in Hartford. 23-year-old Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez was arraigned over the weekend, and also faces extradition to Florida on the kidnapping charge. The teen will soon be reunited with her family in Florida according to the Van Buren County Sheriff’s Department. She was reported missing on July 7 from Polk County. She was recovered at the same home where police arrested Hernandez-Gomez in the 66-thousand block of 48th Avenue. Child Protective Services took...
That's propaganda? You're worse then Politicalchic..
In case you didnt realize it Vagisil is a certifiable nutcase. I am utterly serious.

You only say the nicest things about me when I slap your stupid black ass!
Keep your gay fantasies to yourself. I support your right to be gay but dont make the mistake of thinking I want in on your fun.

That's gay? I haven't beat you up in a long time, I forget how much fun it really is! ROTFLMFAO!

I was going to click on the link then I saw it said MrConservative.com. You failed your first test by going to a compromised site. Just for giggles can you past what they are saying? I dont want a virus.
Obama s Lawyers Officially Admit Birth Certificate is Fake - Top US World News Susanne Posel
again, not reliable sources on your link and links within your links that i followed...

this might help you if you are willing to review the links within the link here:

I like his source that actually claimed it was a forgery because the image was layered. You simply cant make this shit up. There is a special brand of idiot that falls for this kind of stuff. You would have thought the website would have been a clue for him.

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery FedUpUSA

Ok, never mind obamas lawyer admits it's a forgery. Lets get this back on track. Any other stupid things Trump said?
So where are the court records of his attorney admitting its a forgery and how would an attorney know if it was forged unless he was a computer expert? There is a written record of everything said in court. Can I see a image of the words?

There are quite a few stupid things Trump has said. Lets resolve this one I just proved was one of the more stupid things he has said.

More Communist propaganda.... you do it so well!

Oh, Trump was RIGHT AGAIN.....

Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Alleged Kidnapping, Rape Of Florida Teen (Michigan)

WSJM-FM ^ | July 13, 2015
An illegal immigrant from Mexico is being held in the Van Buren County Jail for allegedly kidnapping a 13-year-old Florida girl and sexually assaulting her at a home in Hartford. 23-year-old Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez was arraigned over the weekend, and also faces extradition to Florida on the kidnapping charge. The teen will soon be reunited with her family in Florida according to the Van Buren County Sheriff’s Department. She was reported missing on July 7 from Polk County. She was recovered at the same home where police arrested Hernandez-Gomez in the 66-thousand block of 48th Avenue. Child Protective Services took...
In case you didnt realize it Vagisil is a certifiable nutcase. I am utterly serious.

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself. I support your right to be gay but dont make the mistake of thinking I want in on your fun.

That's gay? I haven't beat you up in a long time, I forget how much fun it really is! ROTFLMFAO!
Yeah. Trying to slap my ass is pretty gay.

Yeah. Trying to slap my ass is pretty gay.

Perhaps next time I'll use this ugly stick!
new1.jpg

OBAMA'S lawyer DID NOT ADMIT IT, i am telling you, your links are full of crapola birther LIES....be careful, and research further and the truth is out there, to be found....

Shocking video Obama s attorney doesn t admit birth certificate is a forgery - Obama Conspiracy Theories

So where are the court records of his attorney admitting its a forgery and how would an attorney know if it was forged unless he was a computer expert? There is a written record of everything said in court. Can I see a image of the words?

There are quite a few stupid things Trump has said. Lets resolve this one I just proved was one of the more stupid things he has said.
Ok, I will concede that until we see an original it still up for debate.
What other stupid thing has Trump said?

Why is pointing out the PDF the obama admin released of his birth certificate is a forged document stupid?
Probably because it is not forged!

Forger Of Obama s Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
May 21, 2011
The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

OBAMA'S lawyer DID NOT ADMIT IT, i am telling you, your links are full of crapola birther LIES....be careful, and research further and the truth is out there, to be found....

Shocking video Obama s attorney doesn t admit birth certificate is a forgery - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Obama's lawyer's position was that it doesn’t matter if it is a fake because he doesn't have to prove citizenship to be on the ballad in NJ. Unfortunately, the Judge agreed that the issue of the B.C. being a fake could not be argued in this case so the testimony from the expert that would've proven in a court of law that the document released IS FAKE wasn't allowed. If it were a legit doc why would she use this argument?

The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama’s birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth. How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”.

But never mind all that. I concede it' it may be legit.
Back on track, what else has Trump said that is stupid?

The reality is the PDF doc released by the white house was forged. This is a clam made by many, many computer forensics experts. If it's a bogus clam why would they go on record risking damage to reputation or an IRS audit? Seems you're the close minded one.
...this is my field of expertise...
You must suck at it then.
Actually I am one of the top in my field. Please post these experts names. I would love to prove they dont even exist.
Forensic findings on Obama s birth certificate A 100 percent forgery no doubt about it - World Tribune World Tribune
Even Fox isnt supporting this delusion. :laugh:

Expert No Doubt Obama s Birth Certificate Is Legit Fox News

"But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said."

Fox News expert denies he claimed birth certificate legit

NEW YORK – The computer graphics expert Fox News relied upon to claim the birth certificate the White House released April 27 was legitimate insists that the network must retract the story, claiming it deliberately misquoted him and continues to ignore his repeated requests.

Jean Claude Tremblay told WND that none of his comments would permit the conclusion that the Obama birth certificate is an authentic document.

“I no longer trust Fox News,” he said, expressing anger verging on disdain for the way he feels the network treated him. “Despite my protests, Fox News will not allow me to correct their story.”

Just a side note, I don't trust fox news either.

The reality is the PDF doc released by the white house was forged. This is a clam made by many, many computer forensics experts. If it's a bogus clam why would they go on record risking damage to reputation or an IRS audit? Seems you're the close minded one.
...this is my field of expertise...
You must suck at it then.
Actually I am one of the top in my field. Please post these experts names. I would love to prove they dont even exist.
Forensic findings on Obama s birth certificate A 100 percent forgery no doubt about it - World Tribune World Tribune
Thanks. I knew you would post some bullshit and I would catch you. From your link...

"“Somebody made this,” said Lt. Zullo, referring to the long-form birth certificate as a nine-layer, computer-generated PDF document. "

When you scan a doc using Adobe it adds layers to the image. Whoever this Mr Hayes is I have never heard of him and if he exists he doesnt know what he is talking about.
Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record forged

Vogt says that the curved surface on the left margin of the Obama birth certificate suggests the county employee who did the original scanning of the document did not take the individual page out of the binder.

“The result is that all the pages in that book display a parallax distorted image of the lines and type,” he says.

He claims, however, that the information typed into the form does not curve like the printed text on the form itself.

As seen in Figure 1 below, the word “Sex” on the printed form curves into the binder, while the typed word “Male” does not, Vogt argues.

A “white-halo effect” around some of the printed and typed-in letters on the form convinced Vogt that the document was a forgery.

If the birth certificate were a scan, as the White House maintained, it should have been a grayscale image in which no haloing effect would be visible, he reasons

Read more at Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record forged

What else stupid has Trump said?

Last edited:
A “white-halo effect” around some of the printed and typed-in letters on the form convinced Vogt that the document was a forgery.
Vogt making that claim convinced me that he is an ignorant idiot. Anyone with even a minimum amount of knowledge about scanning a photo knows halos come from over sharpening the image!

Glossary Sharpening Digital Photography Review

There are two types of sharpness and it is important not to mix them up. Optical sharpness is defined by the quality of the lens and the sensor. Software sharpness will create an "optical illusion" of sharpness by making the edges more contrasty. Software sharpening is of course unable to create detail beyond the camera'sresolution, it will only help to bring out captured detail.

Original
123di_sharpen_blur.gif
123di_sharpen_sharp.gif
123di_sharpen_too_much.gif

Magnified crop (2X)
123di_sharpen_blur_2x.gif
123di_sharpen_sharp_2x.gif
123di_sharpen_too_much_2x.gif

Comment: Soft edges before sharpening, Sharper edges after sharpening, Over sharpening results in halos

Yeah I think it is printed on parchment paper as well, and they found an Ottendorf cypher on the back. Probably leads to a secret tunnel under Funk and Wagnall's porch.

Vogt making that claim convinced me that he is an ignorant idiot. Anyone with even a minimum amount of knowledge about scanning a photo knows halos come from over sharpening the image!

There are two types of sharpness and it is important not to mix them up. Optical sharpness is defined by the quality of the lens and the sensor. Software sharpness will create an "optical illusion" of sharpness by making the edges more contrasty. Software sharpening is of course unable to create detail beyond the camera'sresolution, it will only help to bring out captured detail.

Original
123di_sharpen_blur.gif
123di_sharpen_sharp.gif

Magnified crop (2X)

Comment: Soft edges before sharpening, Sharper edges after sharpening, Over sharpening results in halos
Ok. Care to address his other claims?

Original
123di_sharpen_blur.gif
123di_sharpen_sharp.gif

Magnified crop (2X)

And what about the claims made by Paul Irey, a retired professional typographer with 50 years experience in his business?

“My analysis proves beyond a doubt that it would be impossible for the different letters that appear in the Obama birth certificate to have been typed by one typewriter,” Irey told WND.

“Typewriters in 1961 could not change the size and shape of a letter on the fly like that,” he said. “This document is definitely a forgery.”

Read more at Expert Obama doc is proof of fraud

Seriously, why are there so many people on this forum who hate Donald Trump?
There are a lot of hateful people on this board.

When a person is like that, they'll go right past dislike and straight to the hate.

Personal insults, name-calling, mocking, as nasty as they can possibly get with every single post.

That's just the way they are.

Forum List

Back