Why do you all hate Donald Trump?

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Seriously, why are there so many people on this forum who hate Donald Trump? Did he offend you personally or what? He is just one of many candidates but for some reason he draws so much attention. Maybe it's time to chill up a bit and discuss someone else? Maybe Walker or Sanders? (Well I will be still voting for Trump cause he is the only worthwhile candidate :afro:)

This will annoy many on this forum....

revenge-is-a-dish-best-served-cold-florian-rodarte.jpg

TMZ ^ | July 13, 2015 | Staff
Macy's is paying the price for sacking Donald Trump, because we've learned thousands of customers are cutting up their Macy's credit card in protest. Sources connected to the department store tell TMZ, Macy's has received complaints from approximately 30,000 customers since ending its relationship with Trump nearly 2 weeks ago. We're told the store has been "inundated with complaints" from customers who believe the department store is unfairly punishing Trump for his views on immigration. Our sources say thousands of customers have vowed never to shop at Macy's again and many of them say they're cutting up their Macy's credit...

Seriously, why are there so many people on this forum who hate Donald Trump? Did he offend you personally or what? He is just one of many candidates but for some reason he draws so much attention. Maybe it's time to chill up a bit and discuss someone else? Maybe Walker or Sanders? (Well I will be still voting for Trump cause he is the only worthwhile candidate :afro:)
Trump is a dem plant. There is no other rationale except maybe Alzheimers for his stupidity.

Trump is a dem plant. There is no other rationale except maybe Alzheimers for his stupidity.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Can you give an example of something stupid he said?

The last thing he said.

I don't hate Donald Trump.

He is a businessman...not a politician ; so in my opinion he does not need to be in the White House.

I am not by any means close to being a Clinton fan.....and I served in the Military during Bill Clintons administration ; when he disbanded units, cut Army Strength and disbanded some Special Forces units. But if it came down to voting tomorrow, I would pick Hillary first. At least she knows what Washington,DC - Foreign Policy - Other countries - foreign Presidents is all about.

Shadow 355

He is a businessman...not a politician ; so in my opinion he does not need to be in the White House.

I am not by any means close to being a Clinton fan.....and I served in the Military during Bill Clintons administration ; when he disbanded units, cut Army Strength and disbanded some Special Forces units. But if it came down to voting tomorrow, I would pick Hillary first. At least she knows what Washington,DC - Foreign Policy - Other countries - foreign Presidents is all about.

Shadow 355
and how to lie, obstruct justice, and run guns.

The last thing he said.
Can you give a specific example of something stupid he said?

Shadow 355

Yes, she received illegal contributions to the Clinton Foundation from most foreign countries!

The last thing he said.
Birth certificate?

The last thing he said.
Birth certificate?

The last thing he said.
Birth certificate?
Why is pointing out the PDF the obama admin released of his birth certificate is a forged document stupid?

The last thing he said.
Birth certificate?
Why is pointing out the PDF the obama admin released of his birth certificate is a forged document stupid?
If you have to ask that question then I really dont know what to tell you. Seems like your mind is made up that his denial of reality is normal.

The last thing he said.
Birth certificate?
Proof?

Forum List

Back