why do white people get away with being native americans?

John Herrington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JohnBHarrington.jpg

he Looks nothing like a native american. he looks White.

he has maybe partial native american ancestry but he is not "native american" just like a mullato is not White.

White People are members of tribal native affiliations but could a half black Person join a exclusive "White Club"?

Go back to Stormfront, Racist Pig.

More like go back to TheApricity.

Maybe you should ask the new senator from Massachusetts, Elizabeth Warren.

i think it will lead to the complete destruction of the amerindian race. a native american once was known to be silvid now he is known as atlantid/nordid/alpine

The indians are being destroyed by interbreeding.

Native Americans, San Bushman, Congo Pygmies, the Ainu, the Saami, all are definitely on the edge of being assimilated into other societies.

But, where are Liberals?

I guess this is what they want, actually.

They don't like unique, and diverse peoples, they want the World to be one swath of the same people.

i think it will lead to the complete destruction of the amerindian race. a native american once was known to be silvid now he is known as atlantid/nordid/alpine

Native Americans, San Bushman, Congo Pygmies, the Ainu, the Saami, all are definitely on the edge of being assimilated into other societies.

But, where are Liberals?

They don't like unique, and diverse peoples, they want the World to be one swath of the same people.

it is very telling that people that claim to love diversity have no problem with the loss of it.

But, where are Liberals?

it is very telling that people that claim to love diversity have no problem with the loss of it.

There it is again...

But, where are Liberals?

There it is again...

What? My comfort in talking about self defined groups of people as self defined groups of people?

JohnBHarrington.jpg

he has maybe partial native american ancestry but he is not "native american" just like a mullato is not White.

White People are members of tribal native affiliations but could a half black Person join a exclusive "White Club"?
No white person is american. Meaning that no white person is native to the USA.
Prove that whites weren't here first!
They Came Here Before Columbus

41K0S6ANYEL._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

JohnBHarrington.jpg

That's not proof.
Have you read the book ?
I don't read fiction.

That's not proof.
Have you read the book ?
I don't read fiction.
So why ask me for evidence in the first place ?

JohnBHarrington.jpg

Because a person who is born here is a native.

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun
A person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Adjective
Associated with the country, region, or circumstances of a person's birth.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les;&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=hp&tok=Sh-_XSkKXgmCcVogde_zxQ&cp=13&gs_id=12&xhr=t&q=define+native&es_nrs=true&pf=p&safe=off&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=define+nataiv&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.eWU&fp=f12534ab1bf00882&biw=1600&bih=646

native american is another term for american Indian.

The term native American can be used to identify those original Natives that your thinking of, but it can also mean as noted, anyone who is born here. Whats important is the context because they do mean two different things. I can see how someone from outside the country can question that though.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

He was born on the reservation of the Chickasaw Nation.
That's why.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun
A person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Adjective

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les;&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=hp&tok=Sh-_XSkKXgmCcVogde_zxQ&cp=13&gs_id=12&xhr=t&q=define+native&es_nrs=true&pf=p&safe=off&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=define+nataiv&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.eWU&fp=f12534ab1bf00882&biw=1600&bih=646

The term native American can be used to identify those original Natives that your thinking of, but it can also mean as noted, anyone who is born here. ....

Nope.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun

Adjective

The term native American can be used to identify those original Natives that your thinking of, but it can also mean as noted, anyone who is born here. ....

Nope.

really? thats the way I've always thought of it. just depends on the context

I could say that they belong in Europe. But blk ppl were in Europe before whites.

Black people never left Africa until their daddy's sold them to white people for shiny beads and pictures of white women.
Africans came here before europeans did. They even told Columbus and he mentioned it in his diaries. He even sent back the gold alloy spear heads the Indians had traded for with the west Africans to Spain and confirmed the were the exact same gold alloy created in Ghana. A white guy by the name of Leo Wiener even wrote a book about it.

51Ym4gIQThL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
I could say that they belong in Europe. But blk ppl were in Europe before whites.

Black people never left Africa until their daddy's sold them to white people for shiny beads and pictures of white women.
Africans came here before europeans did. They even told Columbus and he mentioned it in his diaries. He even sent back the gold alloy spear heads the Indians had traded for with the west Africans to Spain and confirmed the were the exact same gold alloy created in Ghana. A white guy by the name of Leo Wiener even wrote a book about it.

51Ym4gIQThL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
White people were in the Americas long before black people figured out that they could live in huts made of cow shit and dry grass. The inbreeding didn't help black people from successfully joining the human race.

Forum List

Back