why do white people get away with being native americans?

this is what my ancestors looked like .:cool:

Attachments

• $Viking_warrior-765290.jpg
    $Viking_warrior-765290.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 71
I was born between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean and between the Canadian border and the Mexican border. That makes me a native American.

Last edited:
i feel as if im misunderstood. im not racist towards indigenous americans. i think i revealed one drop rule thinking but White looking Indians may feel offended.

John Herrington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JohnBHarrington.jpg

he Looks nothing like a native american. he looks White.

he has maybe partial native american ancestry but he is not "native american" just like a mullato is not White.

White People are members of tribal native affiliations but could a half black Person join a exclusive "White Club"?
There is no "exclusive white club". If there were, we would have our own history month, college fund and entertainment channel.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

he has maybe partial native american ancestry but he is not "native american" just like a mullato is not White.

White People are members of tribal native affiliations but could a half black Person join a exclusive "White Club"?
No white person is american. Meaning that no white person is native to the USA.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

No white person is american. .....

That’s as ridiculous as the “I’m Native American because I was born in Chicago” nonsense. Can’t any of you stupid fucks on any side just think and act like normal people?
No white person is American. It's a fact.

I could say that they belong in Europe. But blk ppl were in Europe before whites.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

Prove that whites weren't here first!

JohnBHarrington.jpg

They Came Here Before Columbus

41K0S6ANYEL._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

JohnBHarrington.jpg

JohnBHarrington.jpg

That's not proof.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

JohnBHarrington.jpg

That's not proof.
Have you read the book ?

JohnBHarrington.jpg

Because a person who is born here is a native.

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun
A person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Adjective
Associated with the country, region, or circumstances of a person's birth.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les;&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=hp&tok=Sh-_XSkKXgmCcVogde_zxQ&cp=13&gs_id=12&xhr=t&q=define+native&es_nrs=true&pf=p&safe=off&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=define+nataiv&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.eWU&fp=f12534ab1bf00882&biw=1600&bih=646

native american is another term for american Indian.

I have 3 degrees. One of which is a law degree.

What you need to understand is that most terms in the English language have more than one meaning. You clearly don't get that.
So they gave you the third degree?

Forum List

Back