why do white people get away with being native americans?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
John Herrington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JohnBHarrington.jpg

he Looks nothing like a native american. he looks White.

he has maybe partial native american ancestry but he is not "native american" just like a mullato is not White.

White People are members of tribal native affiliations but could a half black Person join a exclusive "White Club"?

JohnBHarrington.jpg

he has maybe partial native american ancestry but he is not "native american" just like a mullato is not White.

White People are members of tribal native affiliations but could a half black Person join a exclusive "White Club"?

Because a person who is born here is a native.

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun
A person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Adjective
Associated with the country, region, or circumstances of a person's birth.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex...74,d.eWU&fp=f12534ab1bf00882&biw=1600&bih=646

JohnBHarrington.jpg

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun
A person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Adjective

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex...74,d.eWU&fp=f12534ab1bf00882&biw=1600&bih=646

native american is another term for american Indian.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun

Adjective

I have 3 degrees. One of which is a law degree.

What you need to understand is that most terms in the English language have more than one meaning. You clearly don't get that.

What you need to understand is that most terms in the English language have more than one meaning. You clearly don't get that.

so why would that matter? are you trying to saw confusion? it must be clear to everyone what i mean.

so why would that matter? are you trying to saw confusion? it must be clear to everyone what i mean.

I don't have a confusion saw. If I did I would cut that limb you are dangling on.

I dont want to discriminate a few individuals who Claim native ancestry but are White physically yet i think White supremacy and one drop rule thinking leads to destruction of the amerindian race. it is well documented how amerindians looked like before the colonisation by Whites and what sub-races they belonged to.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

There is no such thing as a Native American.

oh my god. why do you hang up on the term? it is a familiar politically correct term for a Indian. but theoretically both Terms are wrong. americans didnt existed Prior to Arrival of Whites and natives are not Indians, both is invented by Whites for them. yet they are natives to the americas and they have tribe names.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

na·tive
/ˈnātiv/Noun

Adjective

American Indians came from Asia. American Indians are Indians, not Native Americans.

American Indians came from Asia. American Indians are Indians, not Native Americans.

europeans came from africa, east africa. and Whites called them Indians because they thought they landed in india (which is in southasia). that is wrong. they have tribe names and they are as much native to americas as Whites are to Europe.

JohnBHarrington.jpg

Go back to Stormfront, Racist Pig.

ths Op is from a different country and is confused about this kind of stuff.

You, hairynuts, are a complete jackass.

Go back under your rock

europeans came from africa, east africa. and Whites called them Indians because they thought they landed in india (which is in southasia). that is wrong. they have tribe names and they are as much native to americas as Whites are to Europe.

We call ourselves Indians, and we find the term 'Native American' humorous.

Forum List

Back