why do white people get away with being native americans?

I could say that they belong in Europe. But blk ppl were in Europe before whites.

Black people never left Africa until their daddy's sold them to white people for shiny beads and pictures of white women.
Africans came here before europeans did. They even told Columbus and he mentioned it in his diaries. He even sent back the gold alloy spear heads the Indians had traded for with the west Africans to Spain and confirmed the were the exact same gold alloy created in Ghana. A white guy by the name of Leo Wiener even wrote a book about it.

51Ym4gIQThL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
White people were in the Americas long before black people figured out that they could live in huts made of cow shit and dry grass. The inbreeding didn't help black people from successfully joining the human race.
White people were still scratching their asses in the caves of europe while Africans had built several civilizations. You dont expect me to believe white people came here first when they couldnt even invent their on numerical system do you?

White people were still scratching their asses in the caves of europe while Africans had built several civilizations. You dont expect me to believe white people came here first when they couldnt even invent their on numerical system do you?
You claim that black people were building civilizations while whites were living in caves, yet many blacks around the world can't figure out how wash their hair without the use of a pissing cow. People who build civilizations know how to pull their pants up and not loot.

Mortimer actually looks more like a Mestizo, rather than White trash claiming to be Native like Dog the Bounty Hunter, or Chuck Norris, not so much.
Chuck Norris is actually half Cherokee and really did live on a reservation until he was 12.

Chuck Norris

Well, there's a theory that Cherokee were actually a White people.

Apparently this DNA testing supports that notion.

I could say that they belong in Europe. But blk ppl were in Europe before whites.

Black people never left Africa until their daddy's sold them to white people for shiny beads and pictures of white women.
Africans came here before europeans did. They even told Columbus and he mentioned it in his diaries. He even sent back the gold alloy spear heads the Indians had traded for with the west Africans to Spain and confirmed the were the exact same gold alloy created in Ghana. A white guy by the name of Leo Wiener even wrote a book about it.

51Ym4gIQThL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
White people were in the Americas long before black people figured out that they could live in huts made of cow shit and dry grass. The inbreeding didn't help black people from successfully joining the human race.

Like the houses at Skara Brae, or of the Cucenti-Trypillian Culture?

na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal"
I'm native American....I was born in America
what's so hard to about that?

Mortimer actually looks more like a Mestizo, rather than White trash claiming to be Native like Dog the Bounty Hunter, or Chuck Norris, not so much.
He's a Gypsy and thus native to India, not Europe.

Im native to Europe, native to Serbia. Thats my homeplace where I was born and where my ancestors were born. There is no family memory of my earliest ancestors who departed from India. Also genetically from my direct paternal line Im native to Europe. From my direct maternal line Im native to Europe, autosomally Im at max 25% Indian but 75% European. Im certainly not native to India. Gypsies are not native to India. They are a distinct racial and cultural group though, I dont think they are white europeans but they are native to Europe like colonial americans are native to the USA or Boers are native to Southafrica.

na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal"
What tribe?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The pure one
Aryan?

na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
What tribe?

American
Pretty sure you're confused.

na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
What tribe?

American
Pretty sure you're confused.

please read the definition again--you are the one confused
what definition do you want to go by?? just make something up ??

Look up the term $5 Indian. Simply put lots of white people once again gave themselves affirmative action by stealing land set aside for NA's by paying the organizers of the Dawes Rolls 5 bucks to put their name on the list as being Indian

dawes-era-poster-1.jpg

Look up the term $5 Indian. Simply put lots of white people once again gave themselves affirmative action by stealing land set aside for NA's by paying the organizers of the Dawes Rolls 5 bucks to put their name on the list as being Indian

dawes-era-poster-1.jpg
the NAs exterminated/displaced/decimated/ TORTURED/stole/raped/etc other NAs long before the whites came

Forum List

Back