Why do so many people deny climate change

People mistake Darwin's "survival of the fittest" to mean "strongest". It should be obvious, and is to the more intelligent of us, that "fittest" often means "symbiotic" and always means "most adaptable".

Shitting where you sleep, which is what climate change amounts to, well.... my dog is smart enough not to do that.

Adaptation means conformity, which is the enemy of genius. You want us to look up to your Zero-Growth academic gurus, who try to glorify their own impotence by jealously saying that the scientific creativity of the last 400 years has led only to destruction of the kind and gentle Nature that we must obey as the divinity of their New Age cult.

Nature is designed to make us extinct. The balance of Nature is not in man's favor. We are only insignificant objects in it. The trust-fundie Treehuggers are anti-scientific. They themselves didn't achieve their positions through mental superiority, so they are driven by class instinct to discredit the naturally superior. They are feudal aristocrats who want us to live the lifestyle of the Middle Ages, which the re-birth of science ruined for them.

Yes, your errors. Like this.....

There is zero money being invested in fossil fuel energy production. It's all going to sustainable, permanent solutions.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...-the-skeptics-are-winning-30.html#post7980575

Great example! I was talking about energy production. You're talking about fuel production. Don't you feel like an idiot!

I was talking about energy production.

We're no longer spending on fossil fuel energy production?

No money is being spent building or maintaining fossil fuel plants?

No salaries are being paid to workers in those plants? Wow!

Any backup for this new claim?

Of course the vast majority of their operating expenses are fuel and waste treatment.

You'd think that they'd be smart enough to attack those costs.

Oh, that's right. They are.

Last edited:
People mistake Darwin's "survival of the fittest" to mean "strongest". It should be obvious, and is to the more intelligent of us, that "fittest" often means "symbiotic" and always means "most adaptable".

Shitting where you sleep, which is what climate change amounts to, well.... my dog is smart enough not to do that.

It's certainly a truism that those who claim to be smart are usually the most ignorant in the discussion, as you just so aptly demonstrated.

That's because a student lives like a child in college and winds up with the mind of a child. The professors are intellectual pedophiles, worshipped as infallible father figures and able to sophistically deform gullible young minds into any kind of idiocy using slippery logic and authoritarian intimidation.

With six you get eggroll.

With climate, you get change.

And guess what, THIS IS A GOOD CHANGE! The Earth is far too cold for human purposes. Second, Nature will adapt to our changes; we don't have to adapt to Nature. The goal of these Zero-Growth gurus is to beat us down into the passive, resigned, depressed, and demoralized subservience the ruling class wants us to feel towards any kind of power, natural or human. Ever since the Renaissance, the defiant development of Nature created class mobility. That's what all these influential freaks want to destroy.

I observe.

I observe..... that your idea of a "scientific journal" is "Think Progress."

Difference between creationists and AGW morons?

One are a group of superstitious sheep who form views on no evidence and base their beliefs on the wild tales they hear from their leaders - the other thinks that Jesus returned from the dead.

Adaptation means conformity, which is the enemy of genius. You want us to look up to your Zero-Growth academic gurus, who try to glorify their own impotence by jealously saying that the scientific creativity of the last 400 years has led only to destruction of the kind and gentle Nature that we must obey as the divinity of their New Age cult.

Nature is designed to make us extinct. The balance of Nature is not in man's favor. We are only insignificant objects in it. The trust-fundie Treehuggers are anti-scientific. They themselves didn't achieve their positions through mental superiority, so they are driven by class instinct to discredit the naturally superior. They are feudal aristocrats who want us to live the lifestyle of the Middle Ages, which the re-birth of science ruined for them.

''Adaptation means conformity''

To me, adaptation means changing in response to one's environment. Or, in slightly different terms, solving problems.

The natural consequence of not adapting is extinction.

It's certainly a truism that those who claim to be smart are usually the most ignorant in the discussion, as you just so aptly demonstrated.

That's because a student lives like a child in college and winds up with the mind of a child. The professors are intellectual pedophiles, worshipped as infallible father figures and able to sophistically deform gullible young minds into any kind of idiocy using slippery logic and authoritarian intimidation.

Of course the alternative is ignorance.

Useful thinking starts with facts and knowledge of the tools accumulated over the years by the curious.

Uneducated, undisciplined, thinking without purpose is mental masturbation.

With six you get eggroll.

With climate, you get change.

And guess what, THIS IS A GOOD CHANGE! The Earth is far too cold for human purposes. Second, Nature will adapt to our changes; we don't have to adapt to Nature. The goal of these Zero-Growth gurus is to beat us down into the passive, resigned, depressed, and demoralized subservience the ruling class wants us to feel towards any kind of power, natural or human. Ever since the Renaissance, the defiant development of Nature created class mobility. That's what all these influential freaks want to destroy.

At its core this is anti-science. Science is knowledge of all that there is in order to allow humanity to adapt, progress, harness all of its wonders to our use and create a better future for all.

We have the potential to oversee the universe.

Or.......

You calling me stupid is music to my ears. I certainly want anyone who thinks that you have any idea what you're talking about to notice that I'm different from you.

Of course, who would think that you have any idea what you're talking about?

Ahhh. Other mis-information voters. You're litter mates on mama Fox.

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you...but, based on your posts... you're incapable of "thinking".

This from a conservative media sponge.

Nope. I'm a confirmed liberal. I'm just not a totalitarian police state supporting asshole like you.

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you...but, based on your posts... you're incapable of "thinking".

Nope. I'm a confirmed liberal. I'm just not a totalitarian police state supporting asshole like you.

You must be thinking of someone else.

I'm the world's biggest fan of democracy. All of the people decide.

Because the alternative is, some of the people decide. In the extreme, the most powerful decide.

We are in the process of ducking the ultimate bullet for democracy. A misinformed electorate. Purposeful propaganda cast to those easiest to mislead.

The good news is that democracy has, apparently, repelled this particular attack.

And that deficiencies in our defense against future attacks, education, have been revealed.

The bad news is that there was some structural damage to our ship of state caused by the attack which we are repairing.

When the biggest damages are stabilized, we need to rethink life long learning as the real army keeping us free.

Last edited:

Well, now we know you have no education. Which makes your opinion of no value.

Last edited:

Democracy is mob rule in a bow tie....democracy is two jackals and a rabbit voting on what's for dinner. Democracy is a terrible system and I believe you when you say you are it's biggest fan. More evidence that you have the critical thinking skills of a cabbage.

We are in the process of ducking the ultimate bullet for democracy. A misinformed electorate. Purposeful propaganda cast to those easiest to mislead.

We don't live in a democracy. Luckily we live in a representative republic. Your lack of education shows more with every word you speak ]

Last edited:

Democracy is mob rule in a bow tie....democracy is two jackals and a rabbit voting on what's for dinner. Democracy is a terrible system and I believe you when you say you are it's biggest fan. More evidence that you have the critical thinking skills of a cabbage.

We don't live in a democracy. Luckily we live in a representative republic. Your lack of education shows more with every word you speak ]

Yes, we are a republic, but that republic makes laws and elects representatives based on democratic principles, and always has. Now, I know that you probably prefer it if we had a dictatorship of neocons or tea naggers, but, as they say, tough shite. Can we get back on topic now?

Forum List

Back