Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

It's a question that intrigues me, the fact that atheist scientists say there's no proof of God, but then declare to the world that there MUST be millions of alien civilizations in our universe.

There is, in fact, more proof of God than there are of aliens.

Because there's NO PROOF of aliens.

NONE.

NADA.

While the proof of God is that there is a Bible that somehow came to be, and archaelogists have found many places identified in the Bible, like the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Herod's Temple, Peter's tomb, etc.

If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us.
Because they know we and everything around us cannot be the result from an explosion, but can’t admit there is a God so they invent aliens.
Only 1 post, yet the dumbest post of the thread. Good job....very efficient work....
I’ve seen better rebuttals from 3 year olds.
There was nothing to rebut. Your whiny, stupid post deserves only mockery.

Atheists are usually wrong. We have the history of Lord Jesus Christ.
And of course you cannot prove anything you say

And all you have is the story as I said there is no scientific , empirical proof that a biblical god exists

That's not the topic of this thread, so you are wrong again.

There has been plenty of evidence cited for the existence of Lord Jesus Christ. One is the Resurrection. It has not been disproven.
And it has not been proven

All you have for proof is what was written in the Bible and that doesn't come anywhere near the standards of scientific proof

I said that it has not been disproven. The evidence is there. God made it so that we cannot prove the existence of God. He also made it so that we will not be able to find out the beginning nor the end. That will forever be in theory. This is part of his free will command; It's similar to the one command that he gave Adam and Eve. It will be proven in the afterlife.

There is no scientific proof, so you are ignorant of science. There is only the best theory and scientific method to come up with it. To the contrary, the standards of scientific method and evidence is with the hypothesis in the Bible. Observational science backs it up. For example, in 2017, we found the chicken came before the egg. This can be demonstrated by experiment. Evolution is only based on historical science. Only natural selection is observational science. Creation scientists have their own natural selection theory and it's based on shorter or rapid times than evolution with its long times.

Your nonsensical "It has not been disproven" meme is rife with the tangy taste of fallacy. So, I'll lay it out for you.
There is no proof god(s) don’t exist. I’d say this applies equally to Santa Claus, leprechauns, fairies, Invisible Pink Unicorns, etc ad infinitum.

Show of hands please (cybernetically speaking):

How many believe that because there's no evidence to suggest Santa Claus, leprechauns, fairies, IPUs do not exist, therefore they might and so believe in them?

How many put gods in that category anyway?

Here's the part that applies to me, you, and everyone else: "Your stating something does not make it true."

Ok. All things being equal, this applies not only to me, but to those who assert the supernatural, and to you.

Now person "A "asserts there are gods (if the religious aspect of the assertion compels you to immediately assume the assertion is true, swap out the religious connotation -- make it elves or fairies, or leprechauns)

This is a true assertion or not? How do we discern if it's true or not? What stands as the defining factor as to whether or not it stands as true?

Someone's say so? A book? A story? What? What defines something as a fact?

Well, that's simple. Evidence. Verifiable evidence. If evidence is not the standard by which we define what is knowledge and what is not, then any assertion made by all and anyone is just as much viable as any other assertion. Such an approach is indistinguishable from utter chaos.

Suddenly, if gods are allowed to be "facts" because the bibles says so and you want it to be so, then this world is overrun with all sorts of satyrs and dragons and fleepbizzels and trolls and so on and so forth. You may not have a problem living in such a phantasmagorical nonsense world, but I prefer reality (and facing reality helps us manage a world that can be unpredictable).

It is not "an opinion" that gods do not exist, they simply do not have verifiable evidence. Those who assert the extraordinary are required to prove their assertions! There is no arguing this. This idea that those who say, "What a minute, why should I believe your claim that a blitzmorg exists is true? Can you prove a blitzmorg exists?" somehow are now tasked with proving the blitzmorg doesn't exist is ludicrous. Why should I have to disprove your claim, when you don't think you have to bother proving your assertion? That's ridiculous.

Oh, by the way, I'll use your "standards" of verification and pass something along to you. I have proof that the gods do not exist. Prove I don't.

Proof of God is not. One has to have faith first and then God will reveal himself. We have the natural and the supernatural. The only supernatural that is true is God, Genesis and the Bible. The rest are myths like ghosts, goblins, witches, aliens and the like. The god (lower case 'g') that exists is Satan, the god of the world and the one who created uniformitarianism and evolution. Even you spell 'god' in lower case, this refers to Satan (real) or some other mythological gods. With uniformitarianism and evolution, I'm sure Satan is very happy that you will join him in the afterlife.

I'm not just stating something, but backing it up with real science. I'm not like you who does the same thing and tries to back it up with fake science.

The last evidence for God and creation that became fact was demonstrating that chickens came before the egg in 2017. Now, it's a fact. Before that, it was the fine tuning facts discovered by atheist scientists trying to explain their Big Bang Theory. These are evidence for God along with a myriad of others such as only life begats life. To the contrary, we are discovering that most of Darwin's and Lyell's theories have been rendered pseudoscience. Can you say that survival of the fittest is fact? Atheist scientists discovered cooperation of organisms and animals in order to survive. Today's scientists explain the past using catastrophism such as the dinosaurs became extinct by a giant asteroid, volcanoes and even global warming. Even the age of the universe and Earth will likely change once the James Webb telescope launches, so add 2 more billion years.

If you have proof God doesn't exist, then he will 'prove' you are wrong in the afterlife; Atheists are usually wrong. You only live twice as one of my movies states.

Last edited:
For one no one has ever seen god. There is no scientific proof that a biblical god actually exists.

But we have seen that life already exists in the universe so we know it's distinct possibility, seeing that the universe is so vast, that other life exists

And all you have is the story as I said there is no scientific , empirical proof that a biblical god exists

There has been plenty of evidence cited for the existence of Lord Jesus Christ. One is the Resurrection. It has not been disproven.

All you have for proof is what was written in the Bible and that doesn't come anywhere near the standards of scientific proof

I said that it has not been disproven. The evidence is there. God made it so that we cannot prove the existence of God. He also made it so that we will not be able to find out the beginning nor the end. That will forever be in theory. This is part of his free will command; It's similar to the one command that he gave Adam and Eve. It will be proven in the afterlife.

There is no scientific proof, so you are ignorant of science. There is only the best theory and scientific method to come up with it. To the contrary, the standards of scientific method and evidence is with the hypothesis in the Bible. Observational science backs it up. For example, in 2017, we found the chicken came before the egg. This can be demonstrated by experiment. Evolution is only based on historical science. Only natural selection is observational science. Creation scientists have their own natural selection theory and it's based on shorter or rapid times than evolution with its long times.
It's so convenient isn't it?

You don't understand something so you say God did it case closed
You can't prove something so you say god made it so it can't be proven case closed

Your nonsensical "It has not been disproven" meme is rife with the tangy taste of fallacy. So, I'll lay it out for you.
There is no proof god(s) don’t exist. I’d say this applies equally to Santa Claus, leprechauns, fairies, Invisible Pink Unicorns, etc ad infinitum.

Show of hands please (cybernetically speaking):

How many believe that because there's no evidence to suggest Santa Claus, leprechauns, fairies, IPUs do not exist, therefore they might and so believe in them?

How many put gods in that category anyway?

Here's the part that applies to me, you, and everyone else: "Your stating something does not make it true."

Ok. All things being equal, this applies not only to me, but to those who assert the supernatural, and to you.

Now person "A "asserts there are gods (if the religious aspect of the assertion compels you to immediately assume the assertion is true, swap out the religious connotation -- make it elves or fairies, or leprechauns)

This is a true assertion or not? How do we discern if it's true or not? What stands as the defining factor as to whether or not it stands as true?

Someone's say so? A book? A story? What? What defines something as a fact?

Well, that's simple. Evidence. Verifiable evidence. If evidence is not the standard by which we define what is knowledge and what is not, then any assertion made by all and anyone is just as much viable as any other assertion. Such an approach is indistinguishable from utter chaos.

Suddenly, if gods are allowed to be "facts" because the bibles says so and you want it to be so, then this world is overrun with all sorts of satyrs and dragons and fleepbizzels and trolls and so on and so forth. You may not have a problem living in such a phantasmagorical nonsense world, but I prefer reality (and facing reality helps us manage a world that can be unpredictable).

It is not "an opinion" that gods do not exist, they simply do not have verifiable evidence. Those who assert the extraordinary are required to prove their assertions! There is no arguing this. This idea that those who say, "What a minute, why should I believe your claim that a blitzmorg exists is true? Can you prove a blitzmorg exists?" somehow are now tasked with proving the blitzmorg doesn't exist is ludicrous. Why should I have to disprove your claim, when you don't think you have to bother proving your assertion? That's ridiculous.

Oh, by the way, I'll use your "standards" of verification and pass something along to you. I have proof that the gods do not exist. Prove I don't.

Proof of God is not. One has to have faith first and then God will reveal himself. We have the natural and the supernatural. The only supernatural that is true is God, Genesis and the Bible. The rest are myths like ghosts, goblins, witches, aliens and the like. The god (lower case 'g') that exists is Satan, the god of the world and the one who created uniformitarianism and evolution. Even you spell 'god' in lower case, this refers to Satan (real) or some other mythological gods. With uniformitarianism and evolution, I'm sure Satan is very happy that you will join him in the afterlife.

I'm not just stating something, but backing it up with real science. I'm not like you who does the same thing and tries to back it up with fake science.

The last evidence for God and creation that became fact was demonstrating that chickens came before the egg in 2017. Now, it's a fact. Before that, it was the fine tuning facts discovered by atheist scientists trying to explain their Big Bang Theory. These are evidence for God along with a myriad of others such as only life begats life. To the contrary, we are discovering that most of Darwin's and Lyell's theories have been rendered pseudoscience. Can you say that survival of the fittest is fact? Atheist scientists discovered cooperation of organisms and animals in order to survive. Today's scientists explain the past using catastrophism such as the dinosaurs became extinct by a giant asteroid, volcanoes and even global warming. Even the age of the universe and Earth will likely change once the James Webb telescope launches, so add 2 more billion years.

If you have proof God doesn't exist, then he will 'prove' you are wrong in the afterlife; Atheists are usually wrong. You only live twice as one of my movies states.

So now believing without proof is proof?

You can't prove something so you say god made it so it can't be proven case closed

Oy vey. You still don't get it. It's not convenience, but the truth and science backs it up. Why would God create aliens when everything he created that we need or want is on planet Earth? At least, in the beginning; At one time it was perfect. And it will be perfect once again In the afterlife. It will be on earth, but not on this same earth; This earth is corrupt. God will create a new Earth for the faithful.

Aliens are not natural. They're supernatural. Carl Sagan believed in aliens, but he was critical (hypocrite) of those who believed in UFOs. He thought UFOs were not based on scientific methods nor natural, i.e. supernatural. Aliens were considered natural due to evolution until they were disproven by Drake, Fermi, SETI and what was discussed already.

The evidence is there when you write 'god' in lower case. You are honoring Satan, god of the world. Don't you think it's strange that atheists write god like that? It goes against the first commandment. It's done for a specific reason by atheists and they're very deliberate about it. What most don't know is that it refers to Satan.

Oy vey. You still don't get it. It's not convenience, but the truth and science backs it up. Why would God create aliens when everything he created that we need or want is on planet Earth? At least, in the beginning; At one time it was perfect. And it will be perfect once again In the afterlife. It will be on earth, but not on this same earth; This earth is corrupt. God will create a new Earth for the faithful.

Aliens are not natural. They're supernatural. Carl Sagan believed in aliens, but he was critical (hypocrite) of those who believed in UFOs. He thought UFOs were not based on scientific methods nor natural, i.e. supernatural. Aliens were considered natural due to evolution until they were disproven by Drake, Fermi, SETI and what was discussed already.

The evidence is there when you write 'god' in lower case. You are honoring Satan, god of the world. Don't you think it's strange that atheists write god like that? It goes against the first commandment. It's done for a specific reason by atheists and they're very deliberate about it. What most don't know is that it refers to Satan.
God will create a new Earth for the faithful.

for the faithful ...

there is your failure bond, the religion of Antiquity does not require a 10K pg manuscript to confuse and distort the religion of the Almighty as prescribed no matter you capitalize their name or not. all beings on planet Earth are aware of right and wrong and live their lives accordingly, that is all there is for the wholesome life to be lived freely.

your use of a christ instead of proving yourselves your worthiness created in your 4th century forgeries is nothing more than a selfseving political agenda you disguise as a religion for your own consumption as proven by your history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - including your pronouncement against all other life than your own on Earth.

all three desert religions are the work of deranged individuals. bond, you are one of them.

* and no there will be no new Earth what christianity has consumed and destroyed is forever lost.

Why would a god create such a vast universe just for one tiny little planet to have life?

You have a strange definition of supernatural. Someone can have a belief not based on the scientific method that is not supernatural.

Aliens have not been disproven. That's your own personal fallacy.

Of course, aliens have not been proven, either.

Perhaps people use the lower case g for god because they aren't using god as a proper name, but rather a description. People believe in more than just the god that you believe in. And for people who don't believe in any god, it's even less likely to think of god as a proper name.

Why would a god create such a vast universe just for one tiny little planet to have life?

For many years scientists have studied our own solar system. This may seem surprising, as the Sun is one of about 200 billion stars (or perhaps more) just in the Milky Way galaxy alone.
just in the Milky Way galaxy alone ...

that would be solar systems w/ at least one potential biologically compatible planet.

the discussion has devolved into lunacy as in religious lunacy disguised as science, proving to be christian is not only sociopathic but brain dead.

If aliens had ever visited Earth, any time in the last billion years or so, we would have some sort of proof.

Like a discarded coffee cup, or a cigarette, or maybe a broken piece of space craft.

But nothing exists to prove aliens were ever here, and after decades of searching the sky, no proof of radio signals either.

I think we're alone in the universe.

God will create a new Earth for the faithful.

for the faithful ...

there is your failure bond, the religion of Antiquity does not require a 10K pg manuscript to confuse and distort the religion of the Almighty as prescribed no matter you capitalize their name or not. all beings on planet Earth are aware of right and wrong and live their lives accordingly, that is all there is for the wholesome life to be lived freely.

your use of a christ instead of proving yourselves your worthiness created in your 4th century forgeries is nothing more than a selfseving political agenda you disguise as a religion for your own consumption as proven by your history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - including your pronouncement against all other life than your own on Earth.

all three desert religions are the work of deranged individuals. bond, you are one of them.

* and no there will be no new Earth what christianity has consumed and destroyed is forever lost.

Originally, paradise was for everyone so we should all be there now. However, paradise was lost to Satan (by Adam) or did you miss that? It's how Satan became god of the world. Obviously, he's taken over your worldview despite how wacky it is.

You have a strange definition of supernatural. Someone can have a belief not based on the scientific method that is not supernatural.

Perhaps people use the lower case g for god because they aren't using god as a proper name, but rather a description. People believe in more than just the god that you believe in. And for people who don't believe in any god, it's even less likely to think of god as a proper name.

No, my view of the supernatural is just fine. The only supernatural that is true is what is in Genesis. The rest do not exist. If you believe in aliens, then you believe in the supernatural. Just like people who believe in ghosts, witches, fortune tellers, zombies, etc. This is due to finding scientific evidence that life is rare outside Earth. Today, we have added to our knowledge of what is natural and supernatural.

Why do you assume god created aliens I don't

and you say aliens are supernatural but you believe in an all powerful magical being that no one has ever seen and that you cannot prove exists.

and I use a small g for god because humans have worshiped many gods throughout their existence and the trend has been from many gods to one god.

As we have come to understand the natural world we have discarded gods as the explanation and cause of natural events.

So now we have a god that is the answer to the 2 hardest questions humans have ever contemplated.

How did the universe get here?
What happens after we die?

We do not know the answers to these questions just as we did not know the answers to many other questions in the past.

Now personally I believe we may be incapable of understanding the origin of the universe just as my dog is incapable of understanding algebra but IMO that is no reason to attribute the answers to some invisible supreme being

No, my view of the supernatural is just fine. The only supernatural that is true is what is in Genesis. The rest do not exist. If you believe in aliens, then you believe in the supernatural. Just like people who believe in ghosts, witches, fortune tellers, zombies, etc. This is due to finding scientific evidence that life is rare outside Earth. Today, we have added to our knowledge of what is natural and supernatural.

If life is rare outside Earth, it still happens outside Earth, which means alien life exists. :p

Forum List

Back