What meaning does marriage have in today's society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CounterView

May 14, 2018
This was sparked off when I out of curiosity visited Anna Faith’s Twitter profile, Anna Faith is a popular cosplay artist, who is famous for cosplaying and looking very similar to Elsa from Frozen animated movie. When I visited her profile some months back she pinned a tweet to her Twitter profile, of what appears to be someone proposing to her, I’m guessing it is a real one and not a staged one(we can never know in this day and age).

When I saw this I remembered her scandal few months or an year ago, and wondered what kind of married life they possibly can have, her nude pics or clips exist on the internet, they would have been seen by many boys and men, even by her boyfriend’s(or fiance’s) friends(who may become his best men), relations(like brothers, cousins, fathers, uncles, etc), acquaintances, servants, delivery people, neighborhood shopkeeper, etc. These very people would be invited to their wedding if it were to take place, that in itself would be revolting and degrading to most boys and men,and after marriage, there would obviously be many family parties, etc where again those people and other people who may have seen them might visit, etc. When she gets a child, if it’s a boy, his friends who would be boys would see her nude pics or clips, when they become sexually curious and learn that their friend’s mother has a nude pics or clips of herself on the internet. So what is it, is this something which is common in their country? Or does she have some sexual mental sickness where she gets off over these kind of things. And in case they have a daughter, she would be spared of similarly mentally agonizing annoyance from her fiance, husband, father because girls and women are more self-obsessed to admire boys and men to take their nude pics or clips and share them around.

This is something which seems to be a common part of life in Western cultures, like Kate Winslet, Kim Kardashian, etc. I have never been to a western country so I’m very curious about this. Howdoes marriage work in such a setup, how does a child-parent relationship work in this setup? What meaning does a marriage have in such situations? There are also scenes in movies I think where married actresses do kissing scenes with actors who are not their husband.

Is this some mental sickness girls and women have developed? That they get their kicks by inflicting pain on their male relatives from their sexual activities?

What meaning does marriage have in this form of society?

This was sparked off when I out of curiosity visited Anna Faith’s Twitter profile, Anna Faith is a popular cosplay artist, who is famous for cosplaying and looking very similar to Elsa from Frozen animated movie. When I visited her profile some months back she pinned a tweet to her Twitter profile, of what appears to be someone proposing to her, I’m guessing it is a real one and not a staged one(we can never know in this day and age).

When I saw this I remembered her scandal few months or an year ago, and wondered what kind of married life they possibly can have, her nude pics or clips exist on the internet, they would have been seen by many boys and men, even by her boyfriend’s(or fiance’s) friends(who may become his best men), relations(like brothers, cousins, fathers, uncles, etc), acquaintances, servants, delivery people, neighborhood shopkeeper, etc. These very people would be invited to their wedding if it were to take place, that in itself would be revolting and degrading to most boys and men,and after marriage, there would obviously be many family parties, etc where again those people and other people who may have seen them might visit, etc. When she gets a child, if it’s a boy, his friends who would be boys would see her nude pics or clips, when they become sexually curious and learn that their friend’s mother has a nude pics or clips of herself on the internet. So what is it, is this something which is common in their country? Or does she have some sexual mental sickness where she gets off over these kind of things. And in case they have a daughter, she would be spared of similarly mentally agonizing annoyance from her fiance, husband, father because girls and women are more self-obsessed to admire boys and men to take their nude pics or clips and share them around.

This is something which seems to be a common part of life in Western cultures, like Kate Winslet, Kim Kardashian, etc. I have never been to a western country so I’m very curious about this. Howdoes marriage work in such a setup, how does a child-parent relationship work in this setup? What meaning does a marriage have in such situations? There are also scenes in movies I think where married actresses do kissing scenes with actors who are not their husband.

Is this some mental sickness girls and women have developed? That they get their kicks by inflicting pain on their male relatives from their sexual activities?

I think you need to get back to the C19th mate.

Little in your thread has anything to do with marriage.

Since you have never been in a Western country I will try to help.

Women (and men) have the right to decide who they marry. They have the right to decide who they show their bodies. Actors and Actresses play roles- and sometimes that includes holding hands and even kissing- and we are okay with that.

No- not any mental sickness- we just think girls and women are human beings with the same rights as men.

• Banned

Women (and men) have the right to decide who they marry. They have the right to decide who they show their bodies. Actors and Actresses play roles- and sometimes that includes holding hands and even kissing- and we are okay with that.

No- not any mental sickness- we just think girls and women are human beings with the same rights as men.

Sexual integrity in a marriage is a crucial component of it, without it is it even a marriage. And girls and women seem to doing everything in their power to live it up with their sexual wickedness. These rights men don't have, it's definitely mental sickness because these things cause pain to their boys and men, like fathers, sons, etc.

Going seriously steady.

I don't get your post.

Everything works itself out... eventually.

Is it marriage though? But only men seem to be bearing the brunt of this. Even religions punish men severely for these so called sexual misdeeds and women are left completely alone.

"Going seriously steady" was just a comical statement. High school kids pair up to the exclusion of dating others and we say they are going steady. No one thinks of it as permanent, but it is an early experiment in fidelity. In modern times, with divorce so frequent and easy, the comment "going seriously steady" was an ironic observation about how people regard the institution, in other words, what the "meaning" of marriage is.
It's a joke!
Otherwise, you express a seriously deluded attitude towards our sisters and owe it to yourself and us to get help.

"Going seriously steady" was just a comical statement. High school kids pair up to the exclusion of dating others and we say they are going steady. No one thinks of it as permanent, but it is an early experiment in fidelity. In modern times, with divorce so frequent and easy, the comment "going seriously steady" was an ironic observation about how people regard the institution, in other words, what the "meaning" of marriage is.
It's a joke!
Otherwise, you express a seriously deluded attitude towards our sisters and owe it to yourself and us to get help.

What is your gender? Can you elaborate on why you think I should get help?

Who wouldn’t want to be married to a hot cosplay artist?
HVHqd.jpg

Regardless of gender, anyone reading the op and subsequent posts here would agree that a distorted perception of the female population is evidenced.

Is it marriage though? But only men seem to be bearing the brunt of this. Even religions punish men severely for these so called sexual misdeeds and women are left completely alone.

Yes, all things work themselves out. We just may not like the outcome, but there is a self compensating feature at work. If we make bad decisions we suffer consequences. This is how feedback works.

As to your assertion that religion treat men more harshly than women for sexual misdeeds, I see it the exact opposite way. Women have been treated more harshly by religion than men. The woman at the well with Christ was alone because she was scorned for having too many husbands.

Sexual integrity in a marriage is a crucial component of it, without it is it even a marriage. And girls and women seem to doing everything in their power to live it up with their sexual wickedness. These rights men don't have, it's definitely mental sickness because these things cause pain to their boys and men, like fathers, sons, etc.

Going seriously steady.

I don't get your post.

It has been men throughout history who have exhibited "sexual wickedness," i.e. enjoying sex outside of marriage with little or no punishment, and without any nasty names being called them, while religions have come after women and dealt out harsh punishments to them, even execution, for the same or lesser misconduct. What country are you in that the opposite has been true?

Going seriously steady.

I don't get your post.

It has been men throughout history who have exhibited "sexual wickedness," i.e. enjoying sex outside of marriage with little or no punishment, and without any nasty names being called them, while religions have come after women and dealt out harsh punishments to them, even execution, for the same or lesser misconduct. What country are you in that the opposite has been true?
The interesting thing is that the gap has closed in promiscuity. I'm not certain it is a good thing.

Going seriously steady.

I don't get your post.

The interesting thing is that the gap has closed in promiscuity. I'm not certain it is a good thing.

I perceive it as a very good thing as it clears the way for an honest and open discussion between men, women, and religious leaders about how people should handle their sexual lives. This discussion has been overdue for centuries. While everyone (Christian variety) ostensibly is supposed to believe in no sex before marriage and faithfulness to the spouse thereafter. But men, while encouraging each other to break this code and congratulating those who do, have shoveled horseshit on women for the same or lesser misconduct.

Now we have a level playing field and can get real. What is "sexual morality"? Religious leaders must participate and speak up, given that they have been so loud and consistent that this is what God wants, but seem to have only actually admonished women and never men (as long as they are heterosexual). If this is what the supreme being really wants, and one has to follow this code or be turned away from Heaven, religious leaders have failed to tend to men's immortal souls. Otherwise, the religious angle with which women have traditionally been bombarded is bullshit and God has nothing to do with it.

If Stormy Daniels is not getting into heaven based on her sex life, neither is donald trump.

Going seriously steady.

I don't get your post.

I perceive it as a very good thing as it clears the way for an honest and open discussion between men, women, and religious leaders about how people should handle their sexual lives. This discussion has been overdue for centuries. While everyone (Christian variety) ostensibly is supposed to believe in no sex before marriage and faithfulness to the spouse thereafter. But men, while encouraging each other to break this code and congratulating those who do, have shoveled horseshit on women for the same or lesser misconduct.

Now we have a level playing field and can get real. What is "sexual morality"? Religious leaders must participate and speak up, given that they have been so loud and consistent that this is what God wants, but seem to have only actually admonished women and never men (as long as they are heterosexual). If this is what the supreme being really wants, and one has to follow this code or be turned away from Heaven, religious leaders have failed to tend to men's immortal souls. Otherwise, the religious angle with which women have traditionally been bombarded is bullshit and God has nothing to do with it.

If Stormy Daniels is not getting into heaven based on her sex life, neither is donald trump.
The real problem is the negative effects it has had on the women themselves.

The Lingering Psychological Effects of Multiple Sex Partners

Is There a Price to Pay for Promiscuity?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

Going seriously steady.

I don't get your post.

The real problem is the negative effects it has had on the women themselves.

The Lingering Psychological Effects of Multiple Sex Partners

Is There a Price to Pay for Promiscuity?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf
Fuck marriage! I will never do it again! As far as the whole women getting away with it or not getting away with sexual promiscuity in the past or today. Some talk about men getting away with it in the past, just who do you think they were cheating with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back