Why do peoeple don't believe in Jesus

Yes I don't understand why people don't like Jesus so much.
Very few people understand Jesus, and unfortunately a large number of those who do not understand call themselves Christians. This leads to confusion and a very poor image of Jesus to people who are not Christians. They think he must be the way false Christians talk and act.
All religions teach people what to think. Jesus did not do that. Jesus said to ask, to seek, to knock on doors that block understanding.
There is nothing to dislike in Jesus. A person can respect Jesus and still not be a Christian or even believe Jesus is what religion pictures him to be.
Jesus would agree that it is up to the searching individual to find truth directly.
"Blessed Are the Meek"

I may be the first to point this out, but Jesus was as bad as the worst of his followers. He was a faith-healing con man, a delusional creep, and a pacifier who wanted people to passively accept the wrongs done to them because "only the afterlife counts." His Apostles were gullible drifters. I don't accept the sales pitch that some belief ever has honorable intentions, even at the beginning, if it turns out all wrong.

Well he is the judge of all of us. He is not a con man if he was we would not be here.

Jesus told Pilate, '...you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
Pilate responded offhandedly out of his Greco-Roman, sophisticated education, "Truth! What is that?", understanding intellectually that the word was, and is, relative. It never occurred to him that Jesus was at the same time stating that Pilate was not free. He never questioned his freedom. Yet, even when he saw no criminal activity on Jesus' part, he was unable to set him free. The popular opinion constrained him to knuckle under and send an man off to die who was innocent in his judgement . What kind of "freedom" is that?
Jesus was right. Pilate was not a free man. He could not rebel against Rome. He could not even go against the population for which he had contempt and racist hate.
When one knows what one is doing is right, there is no doubt and not even genuine fear.
When one does not know, one debates that truth is or is not relative, in which case it most certainly is.

Well he is the judge of all of us. He is not a con man if he was we would not be here.
Had I been in his sandals none of us would be. I think pops had the right idea with Noah and the seven. I would have sunk the boat. He gave it another shot( Thank God)

Yes I don't understand why people don't like Jesus so much.

I've never hear of anyone not "liking" Jesus.

IF he actually lived, he's been dead for a long time.

What I dislike are those who preach christianity but do not live it.

I'm sure that Jesus is the victim of fake news by the mainstream media. He does have press agents, but frankly, they should be fired and replaced:

Actually to be HISTORICALLY CORRECT:
The person's reply was partially correct:
one of the many figures used to create the image called Jesus was indeed a forbidden maggi sorcerer con man liken to Benny Hinn.
Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc fled towards Egypt with his Rabbi Mentor Yohoshua ben Perachya where he learned Egyptian mysticsm (magic tricks/sorcery/scams) which is why he was shuned by his Rabbi and sentenced to stoning and hanging (on Passover).
The King Herod Era martyr Yehuda the Galilean was the one crucified for his tax revolt in 6bc as was his 2 sons later. The Pilate era figure with the Apostle martyrs also died for his revolt against Rome around 45ad. JESUS ISN'T A SINGULAR HISTORICAL FIGURE, this is why he and his apostles are given new names and there are conflicting double stories from age, hometown, professions, type of sentencing and blame.
That means when Rome created their 1 world religion to be the authority and (tax) tithe collector of and benefactor Rome was the con artist (great liar) selling the image of the fallen son of perdition (the thief/imposter) as the king of hades (afterlife/ underworld)

That being said: you are also missing the fact that the created image used plagiarized mythologies & plagiarized Bible events & characters and stolen roles like the one you mentioned as Judge which is BIBLICALLY MICHAEL'S ROLE.
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (Mediator/Judge-refiners fire)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Last edited:
Why dont you like his followers sorry i asked because I was just wondering.

Because they judge people and use that judgement to limit peoples freedom and liberty.

They want to take away millions of peoples rights to live as they wish within the LBGT community. How is this fair or right?

I don't hate jesus and in fact Jesus would be disgusted by this.

Limit peoples freedom and liberty?

Well I have to say, I think those who are religious are wrong about the marriage issue. The state should not even be involved in marriage at all.

However, abortion is where they should draw the line. The question is, when do we become human, and I assume you agree with anti-murder laws, right?

As for the Left, the only freedoms I hear from them is wanting access to illegal drugs and prostitutes. Outside of that, it is the Left that wants to take all our freedoms away.

Why is it the Left thinks consenting adults should have the right to everything EXCEPT when it comes to our money and a free market?

Well guess what, freedom without the power of money is slavery.

"Blessed Are the Meek"

I may be the first to point this out, but Jesus was as bad as the worst of his followers. He was a faith-healing con man, a delusional creep, and a pacifier who wanted people to passively accept the wrongs done to them because "only the afterlife counts." His Apostles were gullible drifters. I don't accept the sales pitch that some belief ever has honorable intentions, even at the beginning, if it turns out all wrong.
5a4938ba84443fcddba42eabdcb80420.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
~S~

Why dont you like his followers sorry i asked because I was just wondering.

Because they judge people and use that judgement to limit peoples freedom and liberty.

They want to take away millions of peoples rights to live as they wish within the LBGT community. How is this fair or right?

I don't hate jesus and in fact Jesus would be disgusted by this.

Limit peoples freedom and liberty?

Well I have to say, I think those who are religious are wrong about the marriage issue. The state should not even be involved in marriage at all.

However, abortion is where they should draw the line. The question is, when do we become human, and I assume you agree with anti-murder laws, right?

As for the Left, the only freedoms I hear from them is wanting access to illegal drugs and prostitutes. Outside of that, it is the Left that wants to take all our freedoms away.

Why is it the Left thinks consenting adults should have the right to everything EXCEPT when it comes to our money and a free market?

Well guess what, freedom without the power of money is slavery.
jesus-the-original-liberal-001.jpg

~S~

Jesus was neither a 'liberal' nor a non-'liberal', whatever 'liberal' means today. The consequences of what he said certainly liberalized the thinking and morals of his age, and those succeeding.
His early followers understood and collectivized their goods and capacities for all the members of their social group. Today, a lot of people don't like that image.

Jesus told Pilate, '...you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
Pilate responded offhandedly out of his Greco-Roman, sophisticated education, "Truth! What is that?", understanding intellectually that the word was, and is, relative. It never occurred to him that Jesus was at the same time stating that Pilate was not free. He never questioned his freedom. Yet, even when he saw no criminal activity on Jesus' part, he was unable to set him free. The popular opinion constrained him to knuckle under and send an man off to die who was innocent in his judgement . What kind of "freedom" is that?
Jesus was right. Pilate was not a free man. He could not rebel against Rome. He could not even go against the population for which he had contempt and racist hate.
When one knows what one is doing is right, there is no doubt and not even genuine fear.
When one does not know, one debates that truth is or is not relative, in which case it most certainly is.
Actually the Latin Vulgate (which is a translation into Latin of the Greek New Testament) tells us that Pilate said "Quid est veritas?"

It was and is a famous philosophical question that was answered by Aristotle 4 centuries earlier:

"Truth is to say what is, that it is; and what is not, that it is not."

Render Therefore Unto Caesar

Completely slanted evangelical reporting. All over the empire, the Romans chose and paid locals to keep the natives in their place. In Israel, it was the religious hierarchy who collaborated. Jesus challenged their morals and so they requested that their Roman friends get rid of him.

Notice, if you dare, that Jesus never challenged the treason of the high priests.

Lots of people believe a lot of different things. Don't let it bother you.
Agreed. Sure, we can find folks that believe and can present extensive logical arguments that the earth is flat, but most go w/ the 'round earth' theory. What we really got here is that most humans say they follow Jesus as the Messiah.

Completely slanted evangelical reporting. All over the empire, the Romans chose and paid locals to keep the natives in their place. In Israel, it was the religious hierarchy who collaborated. Jesus challenged their morals and so they requested that their Roman friends get rid of him.

Notice, if you dare, that Jesus never challenged the treason of the high priests.
Thus is provided yet another slant.

1)Rome wanting to be the new authority and religious horn(power) mask of that authority of course demonized the Jewish Kings and High Priests, so you have stories that never happened like King Herod killing babies and Temple priests handing over Christ figures. In other words you are using a source from the enemy, liars, self serving, motive driven, propaganda fake news accts when you talk about events. Which is like accounting our history today through CNN and the progressive leftist movement which creates it's own self serving narative and demonizes the opposition.
2)YOUR RENDER TAXES revolter christ is not the same era and christ figure as the Pilate era Revolter against Rome.
It doesn't take much to expose the descrepancies if you know history and are observing timelines.
Example: Jesus is said to be in the time of Lysanias (died 35bc) and King Herod (died 4bc) so the only christ in that era from Galilee was Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter. Only figure in
The Pilate era was Theudas by the Jordan who's the one with the apostles who died revolting against Rome. So you and the other poster are posting about 2 different christs in the same way James and Paul seemed to argue that each was teaching of another Christ.
The reason you are lead to believe the Temple priests had a hand in a sentencing is because Rome combines even another figure into it's combined image, it's favored half Roman figure named Yeshu son of Mary (of 100bc) who was sentenced as a forbidden maggis sorcerer teaching his Egyptian learned underworld and luciferous mysticsm doctrines.
That christ was stoned and hanged at passover as Mark and John acct the rare holiday sentencing(John 18-19 and Mark 14-15).
The NT says this Christ was Hanged not crucified like the other 2 were.
Source for stoning(slew) & hanging: Acts 5:30 , Acts 10:39, Acts 13:29 , 1 Peter 2:24,
Galatians 3:13.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back