Why do peoeple don't believe in Jesus

Lots of people believe a lot of different things. Don't let it bother you.

I am not letting it bother me at all. Thanks for your kind words.

Why dont you like his followers sorry i asked because I was just wondering.

Because they judge people and use that judgement to limit peoples freedom and liberty.

They want to take away millions of peoples rights to live as they wish within the LBGT community. How is this fair or right?

I don't hate jesus and in fact Jesus would be disgusted by this.

Mainly the hostility. For people who claim to be all about Love, they sure spread a lot of hate around. The judgementalism is a big part too.

But mainly it is because I know (or have known) so many that were pious and pure on Sunday, after partying like fiends on Saturday, lying to people all week at work, cheating on their taxes or their spouses, and generally cherry-picking passages in the Bible.

Yes I don't understand why people don't like Jesus so much.
Very few people understand Jesus, and unfortunately a large number of those who do not understand call themselves Christians. This leads to confusion and a very poor image of Jesus to people who are not Christians. They think he must be the way false Christians talk and act.
All religions teach people what to think. Jesus did not do that. Jesus said to ask, to seek, to knock on doors that block understanding.
There is nothing to dislike in Jesus. A person can respect Jesus and still not be a Christian or even believe Jesus is what religion pictures him to be.
Jesus would agree that it is up to the searching individual to find truth directly.

Forums > US Discussion > Religion and Ethics >

RE: Why do peoeple don't believe in Jesus
※→ et al,

IF it is a serious question, THEN it becomes a bifurcated issue. Yes, it comes down to a ⇒ Belief system on the one side and ⇒ the requirement of empirical evidence on the other. But in this primary bifurcated issue (religious belief system 'vs' empirical evidence that is testable) lurks a secondary: IS it possible for these two lines of thought able to exist at the same time and in the same place (the two lines of thought are actually TRUE simultaneously).

IF the two propositions can coexist; THEN the strength of each must be subject to the same examination for validation.

As Saint Thomas Aquinas once said: this argument has the potential to get ugly.

Most Respectfully,
R

..humans need to feel that there is something more than just this life
..if you read the news, humans can think of some very crazy, irrational things/ideas
...but to believe that ''god's son'' came to earth is really going up there....
...2000 years after the ''son of god'' came to earth [ :laugh: ] we had the greatest murder/rape/robbery/destruction/death/etc..nothing has changed

I understand that. And I mean one of my friends got murdered and I could not stop crying for 3 days.

Why do people don't believe in Jesus?
Because we have brains and can look things up without being lazy, and not let affiliation pride make us ignore unpopular truths and realities that don't jive with our affiliation=aka selective recognition.

Now that I answered your question, please in kind answer mine:
Why do people not believe in MICHAEL, the actual Biblical Supported Moshiach?
:)

nzXKp51.jpg

~S~

Because we have brains and can look things up without being lazy, and not let affiliation pride make us ignore unpopular truths and realities that don't jive with our affiliation=aka selective recognition.

Bad press. No presence. I had to look him up. Can't believe in what you've never heard of.

Bad press. No presence. I had to look him up. Can't believe in what you've never heard of.
Agree, and when people do hear of the self promotion & unrecognized achievements it's called patting yourself on the back, self grandeur, narcissistic, egotistical, etc....there's no winning when a thief steals and takes credit from the unsung hero - something SERVING, hidden and blotted out and therefore if the Rabbis and witnesses bystanders hide Moshiach instead of share Moshiach then they left the thief/thieves win and subvert the coming of the
BIBLICAL MOSHIACH. So the whole world continues following the fallen imposter which lead the world to over 50 million murders and thousands of wars, and like the OP they have the nerve to ask why people don't accept the bad shepherd who couldn't keep his sheep from being scattered and slain.

Forum List

Back