Why do peoeple don't believe in Jesus

Why people don’t believe in Jesus... Because everything claimed for him this idol/ Icon/ Demigod is a bald faced lie that only the guliable would fall for.. Be LIE ve ... In other words Believe in the LIE...The truth is always covered up by words and more words or lies piled up on lies.. The mere word “ Be LIE ve proves it by looking at it more closely . Lots of claims for this fellow but very little concrete facts or truthes. I could say much more here but all these things have been discussed in great detail on other threads easily accessible for any to look up and search...

Why dont you like his followers sorry i asked because I was just wondering.

Because they judge people and use that judgement to limit peoples freedom and liberty.

They want to take away millions of peoples rights to live as they wish within the LBGT community. How is this fair or right?

I don't hate jesus and in fact Jesus would be disgusted by this.
I believe that what some people call hate is in fact concern. And honestly, Jesus told His disciples that they would be hated just like He was hated. The LBGT community isn't happy with simply living their lives, they what everyone to accept their choices as CORRECT and basically acceptable to GOD. This is something Christians simply cannot do.

Why did Jesus' Disciples all bolt on him?

They clearly did NOT believe.... WHY?

Why do people don't believe in Jesus?
There was no ‘Jesus’ as perceived by Christians.

Like religion and ‘god,’ ‘Jesus’ is a creation of man, imbued with the same faults, failings, ignorance, and stupidity of man – to not ‘believe in’ such a flawed contrivance is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

You mean this Jesus?

download.jpg

Because they judge people and use that judgement to limit peoples freedom and liberty.

They want to take away millions of peoples rights to live as they wish within the LBGT community. How is this fair or right?

God hate fags.

God hate fags.
Then why did He throw Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex, after he asked Adam not to do that and to stay in homo heaven with god instead?

God hate fags.
Then why did He throw Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex, after he asked Adam not to do that and to stay in homo heaven with god instead?
According to the bible, you are just a goddamed liar.

Son of God or not, Jesus seems like a great man

But his followers tend to be a-holes at times

Forum List

Back