Why do peoeple don't believe in Jesus

Why dont you like his followers sorry i asked because I was just wondering.

Because they judge people and use that judgement to limit peoples freedom and liberty.

They want to take away millions of peoples rights to live as they wish within the LBGT community. How is this fair or right?

I don't hate jesus and in fact Jesus would be disgusted by this.
God hate fags.
Then why did He throw Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex, after he asked Adam not to do that and to stay in homo heaven with god instead?
According to the bible, you are just a goddamed liar.
Why did Jesus' Disciples all bolt on him?

They clearly did NOT believe.... WHY?
Fear.
Fear of being laughed at?
That would be your fear, Taz.
Maybe Jesus made a pass at them?

Because they judge people and use that judgement to limit peoples freedom and liberty.

They want to take away millions of peoples rights to live as they wish within the LBGT community. How is this fair or right?

God hate fags.
Then why did He throw Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex, after he asked Adam not to do that and to stay in homo heaven with god instead?

Fear.
And maybe you will come to terms with your sexual preference and no longer need to lash out at Christians to validate your beliefs.

I know Jesus don't like gay people. But it says in the bible it is obamanation. And Jesus gave his life to save us from all sins.

I know Jesus don't like gay people. But it says in the bible it is obamanation. And Jesus gave his life to save us from all sins.

Why did god make it an biological drive for humans to be lbgt based on all evidence so far collected? Does he want to make life hell for people or what?

God hate fags.

Fear.
And maybe you will come to terms with your sexual preference and no longer need to lash out at Christians to validate your beliefs.
I'm hetero and am quite comfortable with that.

God hate fags.
No, Muddah. You are a woman who is a lesbian and have an ax to grind with Christians.

No, Muddah. You are a woman who is a lesbian and have an ax to grind with Christians.
I'm a guy you fucking idiot, and I've told you that before.

And miketx, YOU'RE a fucking pussy! :biggrin:

Muddah, just because you are the "guy" in your lesbian relationship doesn't actually make you a guy.

Muddah, just because you are the "guy" in your lesbian relationship doesn't actually make you a guy.
More proof that your whole life is a fantasy. Par for the course, waddaya gonna do? :dunno:

More proof that your whole life is a fantasy. Par for the course, waddaya gonna do? :dunno:
You can pretend all you want, but I know who you are, Muddah.

Go ahead and squeeze out a few more tears, why doncha?

Jesus would have been cool with gay people

He was that type of guy

God hate fags.
Flirting by Flapping Her Fig Leaf

A more manly moral would be: Only Mamas' Boys Let Their Wives Boss Them Around.

I dont doubt a person named Jesus that had a crazy whore of a mother existed in those days.
I just dont believe in man made religions.

Forum List

Back