Why Do Parents Feel Like They Have to Accept Their Rainbow Children's Life Style No Matter What?

It sure does. Dont doubt me.

Considering the number of gay and lesbian friends I have, I will doubt you. Being a lenient parent, giving boys dolls or girls tools, and other such parenting has no bearing on sexual orientation. I have never heard any gay man or lesbian say they chose.

You failed at parenting and allowed the child to run all over you. If your child came to you and said that it was a pink pony and you had to feed it whole grain oats all the time, put it in a stable, and allow it to poop in hey, would you allow it, yes or no?
Poop in hey? You know damn well that you ask a horse or pony if they want more oats and they normally raise their tell and say, "aphew".

Considering the number of gay and lesbian friends I have, I will doubt you. Being a lenient parent, giving boys dolls or girls tools, and other such parenting has no bearing on sexual orientation. I have never heard any gay man or lesbian say they chose.
Again, i point out that if your child at age 5, decided it was a Doberman Pincher and was only going to eat Purina Cat Chow, would you say "okay, you are a dog, here is your food"?

Again, i point out that if your child at age 5, decided it was a Doberman Pincher and was only going to eat Purina Cat Chow, would you say "okay, you are a dog, here is your food"?

Well, my daughter used to pretend she was a kitten. I put a bowl of milk down for her. Does that count? And no, she did not do that all the time, or even for a long time.

I raised my kids to be happy, know they are loved, to value intelligence and education, and most importantly, to laugh often and loudly.

I also taught them the their Dad might get mad at them, but I will always love them unconditionally.

One last point, being lenient with your kids does not make them gay.

more road runner babble who believes all parents must be like Road Runner ............... = big government thinking and believes in dictatorships.

What does RR know about children?

Forum List

Back