Why Do Parents Feel Like They Have to Accept Their Rainbow Children's Life Style No Matter What?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And depending on the age of the said child isn't a parent supposed to know and do what's best for them? And if they're eighteen or above can't you still love them without agreeing with their decisions?

And depending on the age of the said child isn't a parent supposed to know and do what's best for them? And if they're eighteen or above can't you still love them without agreeing with their decisions?
Parents of the left stopped being parents and started trying to be friends with their children, thus allowing them to be whatever precious wanted to be, which is why we are in the mess we are today. Queers are not born queer, because if that was true, then the queer could never go straight, but many have become straight once they realize that it was nothing but lies from the Marxists who said "If it feels good, just do it, even if it is bad for you". Parenting is a hard duty to do, because you have to say, "NO", and that might hurt precious's feelings, but then they will grow up and not burn down minority businesses or shoot up a school full of children. It is a parents moral duty to bring their child up right, but not since Uncle Sugar (LBJ) got those N g s voting for the Democrats have the decay of America really accelerated.

Tell me you don’t have kids without saying you don’t have kids. Good job.

Running into the street and being wacked by a car isn't breaking the law.
You can choose the error that fits.

1700350595001.jpeg

Liberal parents come in two basic categories, pot smoking hippie idiots, and busy liberals who have no time. Giving kids their own way is the easiest way to raise a kid.

No, I would have failed as a parent if I reject them.
You failed at parenting and allowed the child to run all over you. If your child came to you and said that it was a pink pony and you had to feed it whole grain oats all the time, put it in a stable, and allow it to poop in hey, would you allow it, yes or no?

You failed at parenting and allowed the child to run all over you. If your child came to you and said that it was a pink pony and you had to feed it whole grain oats all the time, put it in a stable, and allow it to poop in hey, would you allow it, yes or no?

My children did NOT run all over me, I can assure you. And I am pretty sure lenient parenting does not cause kids to be gay.

Forum List

Back