Why do liberals say secession is TREASON?

None of you liberal turds who grovel before the grandiose statue of Lincoln have ever demonstrated that the Union was "binding."

Because they can't. Nothing in the constitution says states cannot secede. The founders simply took it for granted since just a few years earlier they had fought a war to secede from england.

None of you liberal turds who grovel before the grandiose statue of Lincoln have ever demonstrated that the Union was "binding."

Because they can't. Nothing in the constitution says states cannot secede. The founders simply took it for granted since just a few years earlier they had fought a war to secede from england.
Nothing says it can and a war showed how stupid it is . I don't expect democrats like you to understand

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Nothing says it can and a war showed how stupid it is .

The tenth amendment says the states have the right to secede. The CW was indeed stupid. The north should have let the south go. THINK

Nothing says it can and a war showed how stupid it is .

The tenth amendment says the states have the right to secede. The CW was indeed stupid. The north should have let the south go. THINK
No it doesn't. Why you democrats always need to twist simple English shows how devoid of honor you are. The tenth said it is the state or the people's place to make laws that Congress has no power over.... now I have educated you .

Those that advocated treason once before already got their asses kicked. We own you boys!
To the victor goes the spoils.

The tenth amendment says the states have the right to secede.
No it doesn't. Why you democrats always need to twist simple English shows how devoid of honor you are. The tenth said it is the state or the people's place to make laws that Congress has no power over....k

No it doesn't say that, though you're getting warm. It says any power not given to the the feds nor denied the states is retained by the states or the people. Since secession is never mentioned in the constitution, the states have the right to secede.

No it doesn't. Why you democrats always need to twist simple English shows how devoid of honor you are. The tenth said it is the state or the people's place to make laws that Congress has no power over....k

No it doesn't say that, though you're getting warm. It says any power not given to the the feds nor denied the states is retained by the states or the people. Since secession is never mentioned in the constitution, the states have the right to secede.
Murder and rape are not in the Constitution ether does that mean those are legal?

Murder and rape are not in the Constitution ether does that mean those are legal?

No - it means those things are handled by the states. Can you think at all?
Thanks for proving my point about the 10th amendment. Now that you are more educated go and learn some more. Ignorance is not a good thing the live in

Gay marriage isn't in the Constitution. Does that mean it's illegal?

Here's a clue for those who believe the Constitution is a contract. If something isn't specifically prohibited by a contract, then it's not prohibited. It's as simple as that.

Here's a clue for those who believe the Constitution is a contract. If something isn't specifically prohibited by a contract, then it's not prohibited. It's as simple as that.
What has homosexuals have to do with your worship of democrats?

I don't worship Democrats, moron. I simply recognize that Lincoln was one of the greatest villains of the 19th Century.

I don't worship Democrats, moron. I simply recognize that Lincoln was one of the greatest villains of the 19th Century.
Yes you do because you worship confederate democrat slavers

Thanks for proving my point about the 10th amendment. Now that you are more educated go and learn some more. Ignorance is not a good thing the live in
I cannot figure out if you choose to not understand his argument or you do not have the capacity to do so.
Which is it?

I cannot figure out if you choose to not understand his argument or you do not have the capacity to do so.
Which is it?
He doesn't have a argument he is just plain wrong about the 10th amendment.

Which is it?

His ignorance is deliberate.

Forum List

Back