First this IS NOT about health care so PLEASE Mods... don't move it OK??? It is an example of how mostly IDIOTS that live by hyperbole, hysterical rants DON"T listen to the experts! People that make a living in doing their jobs and if they are good at it they get paid well and long for their EXPERTISE! SO why didn't Obama listen to experts BEFORE he made this stupid ignorant statement? "If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. " Well IDIOTS here are what ExPERTS say will happen because of Obamacare and AGAIN MODS this is just an example of how idiots DON"T listen to the experts!!! "The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014. Not Found | McKinsey & Company So what this means is the "experts" employers are telling us that they will STOP employer provided health plans... even though "If you like your health-care plan"... by Obama ! A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017!!! Take the time like I did download from the Society of Actuaries SOA - Society of Actuaries - Design and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation Programs AGAIN here are EXPERTS who make their living calculating premiums and YET THERE WILL be IDIOTS on this board that will TRY to hyperbolize, subjective observations and NOT listen to the EXPERTS!!! Experts are telling us Obamacare is going to COST trillions MORE then anticipated all to at the simple level cover just 8 million people that are truly uninsured but want to be! 8 Million people less the 3% of the population! Costing the rest of the 97% OUR HEALTH CARE all because Obama told us.. "I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes AND local property taxes on their office buildings! I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!" when he said.."I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program." Obama's words exactly!! He admits he wants 1,300 companies out of business, 400,000 people unemployed and $100 billion a year in LOST TAX REVENUE!!! Or is he just plain STUPID!