Why do Idiots IGNORE the Experts????

i thought the issue was idiots disagreeing with experts?

Your LINK DATED January 19, 2009!!!

Here is more current data from the experts OK??? And sorry but Al-million-degrees-Gore is among them!

Breaking: A peer reviewed admission that “global surface temperatures did not rise between 1998 and 2008″ – Dr David Whitehouse on the PNAS paper Kaufmann et al. (2011)
Posted on July 4, 2011 by Anthony Watts
Breaking: A peer reviewed admission that “global surface temperatures did not rise between 1998 and 2008″ – Dr David Whitehouse on the PNAS paper Kaufmann et al. (2011) | Watts Up With That?

So it's 95% instead of 97% now?

Well played. :clap2:

i guess he told you, you damned canuckistanian

First this IS NOT about health care so PLEASE Mods... don't move it OK???
It is an example of how mostly IDIOTS that live by hyperbole, hysterical rants DON"T listen to the experts! People that make a living in doing their jobs and if they are good at it they get paid well and long for their EXPERTISE!

SO why didn't Obama listen to experts BEFORE he made this stupid ignorant statement?
"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. "

Well IDIOTS here are what ExPERTS say will happen because of Obamacare and AGAIN MODS this is just an example of how idiots DON"T listen to the experts!!!

"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
Not Found | McKinsey & Company

So what this means is the "experts" employers are telling us that they will STOP employer provided health plans... even though "If you like your health-care plan"... by Obama !

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014
with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017!!!

Take the time like I did download from the Society of Actuaries SOA - Society of Actuaries - Design and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation Programs

AGAIN here are EXPERTS who make their living calculating premiums and YET THERE WILL be IDIOTS on this board that will TRY to hyperbolize, subjective observations and
NOT listen to the EXPERTS!!!

Experts are telling us Obamacare is going to COST trillions MORE then anticipated all to at the simple level cover just 8 million people that are truly uninsured but want to be!

8 Million people less the 3% of the population! Costing the rest of the 97% OUR HEALTH CARE all because Obama told us..

"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes AND local property taxes on their office buildings! I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"
when he said.."I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program." Obama's words exactly!!
He admits he wants 1,300 companies out of business, 400,000 people unemployed and $100 billion a year in LOST TAX REVENUE!!!

Or is he just plain STUPID!

Experts?

Why is it that conservatives latch on to anyone who reinforces their fears, despite the apparent lack of justification based on careful analyses?

Yet, when other alarms are sounded by true experts (like the climatologists who have been warning for years about global warming and climate change), conservatives en masse yawn and talk of a massive hoax being perpetrated on the world despite the fact that the people who are funding the vast number of global warming deniers' claims are people closely aligned with the oil and gas and coal industry.

Why is that?

Your LINK DATED January 19, 2009!!!

Here is more current data from the experts OK??? And sorry but Al-million-degrees-Gore is among them!

Breaking: A peer reviewed admission that “global surface temperatures did not rise between 1998 and 2008″ – Dr David Whitehouse on the PNAS paper Kaufmann et al. (2011)
Posted on July 4, 2011 by Anthony Watts
Breaking: A peer reviewed admission that “global surface temperatures did not rise between 1998 and 2008″ – Dr David Whitehouse on the PNAS paper Kaufmann et al. (2011) | Watts Up With That?

So it's 95% instead of 97% now?

Well played. :clap2:

i guess he told you, you damned canuckistanian

I'm so embarrassed. I got totally pwnd.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Like all the experts that said the recession if it happened would just be a 6 months or so adjustment?
Like those experts in the ratings agencies that rated the junk mortgage instruments AAA?
Like the eggspurts that kept the intrest rate near 0 when the economy was doing great so we would have no room to boost the economy by dropping the interest rate when the recession happened?

yeah eggspurts...

Last edited:
Why do people listen to a few bought off Pub "experts"?

Did I make the FACTS UP???
NO.. YOU can go to the links I provided that's all.

But see that's why people like you are IDIOTS!

YOU don't know the difference because YOU are too dumb!!!

They're not facts, they're MORE BS fear mongering from greedy a-holes that make billions off today's Pub scam of a system- that Masscare and every other modern country prove are WRONG.

Sorry about your free toothpaste from bloated Medicare Plus, but the good of the country is more important. Your fears will NOT be realized. Pelosi was right, you'll get it 2014...

You talking about Al-Gore -" greedy a-holes that make billions off today's Pub " Inconvenient Truth-Gore?"

Or the millions in donations FROM Solyndra etc. to Obama's campaign?

How about Warren and the CTX railroad that transports OIL that could LESS expensively and safer with Keystone WHICH he fought to make billions!

Yea "greedy-a-holes" for sure!!!
By the way.. Former Vice President of the United States Al Gore, with a net worth of $100 million, has achieved a lot in his years in the public eye, both in the public and private sectors. In addition to his net worth, he’s considered one of the major activists for the environment, a pet cause of Gore’s for some time. " and his family made millions from Hammer's association with the Gore family...
Occidental's coal interests were represented for many years by attorney and former U.S. Senator Albert Arnold Gore, Sr., among others. Gore, who had a long-time close friendship with Hammer, became the head of the subsidiary Island Creek Coal Company, upon his election loss in the Senate. Much of Occidental's coal and phosphate production was in Tennessee, the state Gore represented in the Senate, and Gore owned shares in the company. Former Vice President Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. received much criticism from environmentalists, when the shares passed to the estate after the death of Albert Gore Sr., and Albert Gore Jr. was a son and the executor of the estate.[28][29] Albert Gore Jr. did not exercise control over the shares, which were eventually sold when the estate closed.[30][31]

Hammer was very fond of Albert Gore Jr., and in 1984 under Hammer's guidance Gore Jr. sought Tennessee's senate office previously held by Howard Baker. Hammer supposedly promised Gore Sr. that he could make his son the president of the United States. It was under Hammer's encouragement and support that Gore Jr. sought the Democratic Party presidential nomination in 1988.[32][33]

[edit]

"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.

McKinsey and Company is about as objective as Michael Moore. They are over-represented by Big Banks and Insurance Companies, i.e., the people who gave us the greatest fiscal meltdown in history.

This study is akin to saying the following:

"Health Insurance Monopolies will lose profits if ObamaCare forces them to compete for consumer dollars."

"We hate big government, but we love subsidies and bailouts"

"Thanks GOP Congress for the 2003 Drug Bill. We get to sell drugs to Medicare plans at above market rates because the government is not permitted to use free market principals to negotiate for volume discounts. This amounts to a no-bid contract which fleeces the taxpayer ala Halliburton in Iraq"

"Health consumers in over 95% of Iowa only have 2 insurance options. This means we can raise rates and decrease services without being disciplined by market competition. Thanks for the monopoly nanny state."

No, I'm talking about health care greedy a-holes- our health care costs 60-120% as much as anywhere else- with worse results.

Gore makes nothing compared to Big Oil, link to Solyndra's millions?

I am always cautious about self proclaimed experts. I'd rather find things out for myself than rely on what others claim.

Masscare proves these horrors are imaginary. But keep it up, will make the truth more obvious in 2014- that you've been played.

I guess you have not been paying attention. Massachusetts' health care costs have been skyrocketing ever since RomneyCare was enacted.

First this IS NOT about health care so PLEASE Mods... don't move it OK???
It is an example of how mostly IDIOTS that live by hyperbole, hysterical rants DON"T listen to the experts! People that make a living in doing their jobs and if they are good at it they get paid well and long for their EXPERTISE!

SO why didn't Obama listen to experts BEFORE he made this stupid ignorant statement?
"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. "

Well IDIOTS here are what ExPERTS say will happen because of Obamacare and AGAIN MODS this is just an example of how idiots DON"T listen to the experts!!!

Not Found | McKinsey & Company

So what this means is the "experts" employers are telling us that they will STOP employer provided health plans... even though "If you like your health-care plan"... by Obama !

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014
with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017!!!

Take the time like I did download from the Society of Actuaries SOA - Society of Actuaries - Design and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation Programs

AGAIN here are EXPERTS who make their living calculating premiums and YET THERE WILL be IDIOTS on this board that will TRY to hyperbolize, subjective observations and
NOT listen to the EXPERTS!!!

Experts are telling us Obamacare is going to COST trillions MORE then anticipated all to at the simple level cover just 8 million people that are truly uninsured but want to be!

8 Million people less the 3% of the population! Costing the rest of the 97% OUR HEALTH CARE all because Obama told us..

"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes AND local property taxes on their office buildings! I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"
when he said.."I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program." Obama's words exactly!!
He admits he wants 1,300 companies out of business, 400,000 people unemployed and $100 billion a year in LOST TAX REVENUE!!!

Obama miss spoke and you know it. By "nobody" he obviously meant "the government" or a health care provider. He never said keeping your health care plane would always be a bargain or that the cost of it could rise like in the situation you described.

Last edited:
Because....................Its only about the bleeding heart intentions, the costs never ever mattered.........

"First this IS NOT about health care so PLEASE Mods... don't move it OK???...

[almost immediately followed by]

...SO why didn't Obama listen to experts BEFORE he made this stupid ignorant statement?
"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. ""

lol

Maintaining an inefficient overly expensive healthcare system for the sake of protecting the jobs of a bunch of paper shufflers because their jobs are dependent on that inefficiency...

...that's your argument???

lololol that is too funny

Maintaining an inefficient overly expensive healthcare system for the sake of protecting the jobs of a bunch of paper shufflers because their jobs are dependent on that inefficiency...

...that's your argument???

lololol that is too funny

I'm looking into the future and I see the republicans outsourcing the health care management industry to China so they can claim they are seriously attempting to cut costs.

:lol:

Greedy insurance companies have totally screwed American healthcare. They make far too much money by not paying for healthcare. No sympathy here.

Forum List

Back