Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

I'm all for rooting out threats. I'm not for witch hunts.

And if they were looking for all threats, I'd say it was a good thing. But they aren't.

Talking about "not one word of truth". Do you have the links that shows Americans "hunting muslims", forcing them into mock trials and drowning or hanging them??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Democrats do not use truth, that is why they are offended by those that state the truth about islam: sharia (a part of islam) is a big threat to freedom and liberty. Please use links or evidence of where islam supports freedom. What countries with islamic dictators are all about freedom, after all if islam is soooo great, then an islamic dictator would be the best possible system there is, yes???

More hugs is a more rational thought than thinking you can defeat a concept through warmongering.

Not a country, a government, or a dictator, but a concept, and both sides of the aisle fall for it.

If only you and others like you had been around in 1940, the concept of Nazism and collectivist fascism wouldn't have been defeated...

Oh, you mean the Nazism the Republicans wanted us to ignore and even admired? That Nazism?

Islam is a creed, it was created by a Warlord; a man more like Genghis Khan than Jesus Christ. Because it was spawned from a conquering warlord, it is as much about ruling and subduing the vanquished as it is about saving souls.

Islam should be viewed no differently than Nazism. If I see someone with a Swastika on, I don't attack them, I don't call them names, I don't burn down their house or slash their tires.

I don't invite them to my house, either. I don't say that THEY are victims. I recognize that they have chosen to follow a creed of evil. They have the right to that choice, they also should be shunned for making such a choice, by all decent people, as should Muslims.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

The left embraces Islam BECAUSE they view it as a means of defeating and eradicating Christianity.
Because we all know that no one on the Left is a Christian......:cuckoo:

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

I'm all for rooting out threats. I'm not for witch hunts.

And if they were looking for all threats, I'd say it was a good thing. But they aren't.

Talking about "not one word of truth". Do you have the links that shows Americans "hunting muslims", forcing them into mock trials and drowning or hanging them??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Democrats do not use truth, that is why they are offended by those that state the truth about islam: sharia (a part of islam) is a big threat to freedom and liberty. Please use links or evidence of where islam supports freedom. What countries with islamic dictators are all about freedom, after all if islam is soooo great, then an islamic dictator would be the best possible system there is, yes???

:blahblah:

:cuckoo:

All religions are equally stupid to me, but you see how scared american christians are of muslims, imagine how scared arab muslims must be of christians.
Where the hell do you get off making a statement like that? In every muslim country the native christians are terrorized by the islamic fundamentalists, and when a christian church is burned to the ground, the public remains mum and the perpetrators are celebrated. And as far as muslim victims are concerned, how many more are dying at the hands of other muslims, whether it be fundamentalists or the so-called "secular" crackpot dictators?

That was such an idiotic statement you made.

Muslims burn christian churches to the ground, I agree that's disgusting.

Christians start wars based on lies and kill hundreds of thousands of muslims.

It's really not that hard to figure you when you think about it.

Link? Evidence?

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

That's not even in the same universe as true.

You just make shit up out of thin air, don't you?
....And, you can't dispute any of it....just as you've proven.

Run along......

106.gif

How about a big FUCK YOU to all the pseudo-cons who believe in and spew this particular strawman. It ain't gonna happen. Atheist/Secularist will watch out for and gaurd against all flavors of religionist, never again will the superstitious have control over our lives.

Islam has two flavors of infidels, Brite Boi - Zimmis (or sometimes Dhimmis) and Kafir.

Zimmis are "people of the book," Christians and Jews. Zimmis MAY be allowed to live under Shiite interpretation of Sharia (though not Sunni,) provided that they submit to Islam and pay a tax known as Jizya - which is designed to keep the Zimmis at the lowest socio-economic class.

Kafir are to be killed - Sunni and Shiite agree, Kafir must die. Who are the Kafir? Those who reject Allah en toto - the idolaters and the disbelievers. That would be YOU, dumbfuck. YOU are Kafirum - an Atheist who rejects Allah.

There is no sect or branch of Islam which does not seek your death. It is the duty of any and all Muslims to kill you - you are Kafirum, to be destroyed. You are Dar Al Harb, the house of war.

As an agnostic, I also am Kafir. I am however, geometrically smarter than you, I have the wits not to embrace and promote those seeking my death. You do not.

"That would be YOU, dumbfuck"

Right, like who doens't know that anyway, why would someone who is on their deathlist, so to speak, support them and their ingorants superstitious beliefs in supernatural creatures.

"geometrically smarter than you"

Feel free to post where I either embrace Islamic radicals or promoted Islamic Radicalism.

Perhaps you could use some of that geometric smarts you have and read what I actually posted.

Why do you hate and lie about other Americans the way you do?

Uncensored you've responded to all my posts in this thread except the one where I asked you to give an example of one good thing I've ever said about Islam.

Why is that?

(I'll give you a hint, your entire argument is based on a lie, and you don't want your own lie exposed.)

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

That's not even in the same universe as true.

You just make shit up out of thin air, don't you?

Um, yes it is true:

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though the cause of the blast was not immediately known, with some suspecting a transformer explosion, agents and bomb technicians from the ATF, FBI, and the NYPD quickly responded to the scene. The magnitude of the explosion was far beyond that of a transformer explosion.
In the days after the bombing, investigators surveyed the damage and looked for clues. While combing through the rubble in the underground parking area, a bomb technician located some internal component fragments from the vehicle that delivered the bomb. A vehicle identification number (VIN), found on a piece from an axle, gave investigators crucial information that led them to a Ryder truck rental outlet in Jersey City. Investigators determined that the vehicle had been rented by Mohammad Salameh, one of Yousef's co-conspirators.[19] Salameh had reported the van stolen, and when he returned on March 4, 1993, to get his deposit back, authorities arrested him.[20]
Salameh's arrest led police to the apartment of Abdul Rahman Yasin in Jersey City, New Jersey, which Yasin was sharing with his mother, in the same building as Ramzi Yousef's apartment. Yasin was taken to FBI headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, and was then released. The next day, he flew back to Iraq, via Amman, Jordan. Yasin was later indicted for the attack, and in 2001 he was placed on the initial list of the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists, on which he remains today. He disappeared before the U.S. coalition invasion, Operation Iraqi Freedom, in 2003. In March 1994, Salameh, Nidal Ayyad, Mahmud Abouhalima and Ahmad Ajaj were each convicted in the World Trade Center bombing. In May 1994, they were sentenced to life imprisonment.
The capture of Salameh and Yasin led authorities to Ramzi Yousef's apartment, where they found bomb-making materials and a business card from Mohammed Jamal Khalifa. Khalifa was arrested on December 14, 1994, and was deported to Jordan by the INS on May 5, 1995. He was acquitted by a Jordanian court and lived as a free man in Saudi Arabia until his death in 2007.

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Because it's completely overblown. In case you missed this the other night, wait a week or so and you can probably download the whole thing. This documentary is an example of the utter bigotry still found in the South. Ironically, there's a black man leading the charge who apparently has forgotten his history of the burning of black churches not that long ago. The white middle-aged real estate lady is a caricature, and the dipshit lawyer who brought the bogus lawsuit (thrown out eventually) reminds me of "Percy" the little big man "guard" in the movie "The Green Mile."

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Muslim-bashing has replaced Negro-bashing especially by white anglo southerners. I'm sure Muslim haters would love to see all Muslim Americans rounded up and placed in interment camps just as we did to the Japanese Americans following Pearl Harbor. I really have a problem with people who refuse to learn from history.

Who is calling for muslim Americans to be rounded up and put into "camps". The most recent example of anyone in the USA calling for "camps" was one of Bill Ayers associates in the '60 talking about taking over this country (so the intellectuals could run it). They were okay with eliminating 10% of the population at that time. It is another one of those "facts" that lefties find "inconvenient", so ignore.
There is Sharia bashing. If you can show me where it has benefited mankind in the last 200 years, I will stop, today. The problem with "islam" is that it is not a religion; it is the combination of a spiritual study (most have no problem here), and a radical gov't system that oppresses ALL people (this is where the problem is). Sharia is a culture that promotes death and destruction. It promotes breeding women (because they do not have human status) for more people to oppress and abuse. I will be waiting for you to list all the benefits of Sharia.......

So if Islam is no threat as the Left here have so said why then has Obama hired what amounts to brown Shirts at Airport's and other transportation hub's? hmmmmm?

what exactly is the threat, really?

Stated from muslims (this is not all muslims, for the radical lefties), their intent is to destroy the western civilizations and replace them with Sharia (that means no liberty, no freedom, but morality police with authority to bury you until you are defenseless and blungeon you to death). That means that anyone can accuse you of speaking against "the prophet (the real object the clerics worship), and you can lose everything you own, along with your family. It will be done using our own laws and system against us, just ask the more forthright muslims. They will tell you, it is not a secret.

"their intent is to destroy the western civilizations and replace them with Sharia"

Enough said. It is not going to happen. Why do you guys get your panties into such tight-wads over something that is less likely to happen than me winning the lotto tonight.

I'll never understand the oversensationalized, hyped up drama queens in batshit land.

So if Islam is no threat as the Left here have so said why then has Obama hired what amounts to brown Shirts at Airport's and other transportation hub's? hmmmmm?

where did anyone say that radical islam isn't a threat?

it never ceases to amaze me that you loons can't tell the difference between a radical and a normal person...

maybe because you're such extremist loons??

i also don't recall muslims being profiled at airports. so your point?

My apologies, kudos I've never seen someone type so well while hiding under their bed.

I can imagine all the Q'urans you've had thrown through your windows, it's probably almost unbearable.

Tell that ignorant bull shit to the people who were looking out the windows of the twin towers when they saw planes flying into the building.

You sound like one of the most dumbass, muslim coddling, pieces of fucking SHIT on this board. You SPIT on the dead bodies of those who have ALREADY died by the hands of islamists. You are as BAD AS THEY ARE by acting as though the threat isn't real. Get yourself over to Pakistan and start sucking muslim dick you filthy pile of dog shit.

Take a step back from the computer, settle down, pop a couple pills, take a few deep breaths and step back to the computer chair.

Then attempt to answer me these questions;

1.) Why do our borders remain wide open if terrorism is a big threat?

2.) Why do our ports remain unchecked if terrorism is a big threat?

As we've seen with both parties willingness to spend trillions on other things, we can certainly "afford" it, so why not take care of those 2 things?

Agreed, and still islamic laws are a threat to this country.

Forum List

Back