Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Everything is political to libs, even the security of their own Country. Remember how Clinton treated the first attempt to blow up the symbol of Capitalism? He didn't want to be bothered. He said it was a "stupid act by stupid people" and then he went back into the Oval Office to enjoy another session of sodomy with Monica.

This is a totally perfect example of the kind of lies the Right will state hoping that we were not around or paying attention to things that ACTUALLY went on in the world.

Clinton's administration CAPTURED, TRIED, and CONVICTED almost every person involved in WTC '93. They are still in prison today. How many people who planned 9/11 have been captured, tried, and convicted? Oh, that's right....9/11 was Clinton's fault too. :cuckoo:

How about a big FUCK YOU to all the pseudo-cons who believe in and spew this particular strawman. It ain't gonna happen. Atheist/Secularist will watch out for and gaurd against all flavors of religionist, never again will the superstitious have control over our lives.

Islam has two flavors of infidels, Brite Boi - Zimmis (or sometimes Dhimmis) and Kafir.

Zimmis are "people of the book," Christians and Jews. Zimmis MAY be allowed to live under Shiite interpretation of Sharia (though not Sunni,) provided that they submit to Islam and pay a tax known as Jizya - which is designed to keep the Zimmis at the lowest socio-economic class.

Kafir are to be killed - Sunni and Shiite agree, Kafir must die. Who are the Kafir? Those who reject Allah en toto - the idolaters and the disbelievers. That would be YOU, dumbfuck. YOU are Kafirum - an Atheist who rejects Allah.

There is no sect or branch of Islam which does not seek your death. It is the duty of any and all Muslims to kill you - you are Kafirum, to be destroyed. You are Dar Al Harb, the house of war.

As an agnostic, I also am Kafir. I am however, geometrically smarter than you, I have the wits not to embrace and promote those seeking my death. You do not.

Everything is political to libs, even the security of their own Country. Remember how Clinton treated the first attempt to blow up the symbol of Capitalism? He didn't want to be bothered. He said it was a "stupid act by stupid people" and then he went back into the Oval Office to enjoy another session of sodomy with Monica.

Remember when Bush and the republican Congress left our borders wide open and ports almost completely unchecked from 2001-2007?

I'll take the "terror" threat seriously when government takes border and port security seriously.

How hard would it be for terrorists to sneak across the border with AK's and go to a mall or stadium and kill thousands? How hard would it be to put a huge bomb on a cargo ship and bring it through one of our ports and detonate it?

Both would be easy as hell if there was actually a group that wanted to do that.

I consider you a muslim loving idiot .How hard would it be for muslims to fly large planes into large buildings and kill thousands? Oh thats right they already did fool!
Ram islam up your liberal Ass!

I just consider you an idiot.

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

That's not even in the same universe as true.

You just make shit up out of thin air, don't you?

I consider you a muslim loving idiot .How hard would it be for muslims to fly large planes into large buildings and kill thousands? Oh thats right they already did fool!
Ram islam up your liberal Ass!

Sadly, this is the kind of reply I expected. We're at a point where replacing intellect with childish 2nd grade insults is celebrated amongst a lot of ppl.

You didn't even attempt to answer one of my questions. The reason is because they're truths too scary for you to deal with and it would cause you to have to think outside the tiny box that the media and the republican party has molded your brain into.

To bad for you iam not a Republican.Bush was a liberal in my book.He also kissed the asses of the muslim islamic savage animals.Now get down on your knees and suck
muzzie co#k.Iam a proud infidel who keeps my AR15 loaded and ready to defend my family against intruders including muslim satanic bloodlusting vermin!

You're a Loony. :cuckoo:

All religions are equally stupid to me, but you see how scared american christians are of muslims, imagine how scared arab muslims must be of christians.
Where the hell do you get off making a statement like that? In every muslim country the native christians are terrorized by the islamic fundamentalists, and when a christian church is burned to the ground, the public remains mum and the perpetrators are celebrated. And as far as muslim victims are concerned, how many more are dying at the hands of other muslims, whether it be fundamentalists or the so-called "secular" crackpot dictators?

That was such an idiotic statement you made.

Hmmm...that is NOW certainly the case in Iraq, isn't it? I do not believe that to be the case in Turkey, however.

Remember how much money Obama spent on the campaign trail to prove to everyone how christian he was? He wouldn't have done that if it weren't a necessity to get votes. The most important aspect for both parties is that the person they voted for has the same religion as them.

Stance on issues, experience, morals, those things are all secondary to your president praying to the same god you pray to.

Are you suggesting Obama is the ONLY candidate for president that has ever played to a particular crowd to get their votes? Interesting.

Absolutely not, everyone does it, that's the social problem. The bureacrat I like has essentially the opposite religious views to me, but I don't care because he's a good politician. Call me arrogant but I wish more people thought that way.

Who is it? Maybe I like him/her too.

i love that... you make up something that never happened and that i never said...

Your "witch hunt" is an incendiary lie, as you intend it to be.

There is no "witch hunt." Not only do we NOT accuse or round up the innocent, we do back-flips to excuse the guilty who have engaged in atrocities.

You are lying as a demagogue tends to do.

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Because it's completely overblown. In case you missed this the other night, wait a week or so and you can probably download the whole thing. This documentary is an example of the utter bigotry still found in the South. Ironically, there's a black man leading the charge who apparently has forgotten his history of the burning of black churches not that long ago. The white middle-aged real estate lady is a caricature, and the dipshit lawyer who brought the bogus lawsuit (thrown out eventually) reminds me of "Percy" the little big man "guard" in the movie "The Green Mile."

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Muslim-bashing has replaced Negro-bashing especially by white anglo southerners. I'm sure Muslim haters would love to see all Muslim Americans rounded up and placed in interment camps just as we did to the Japanese Americans following Pearl Harbor. I really have a problem with people who refuse to learn from history.
No,I would like to see the islamic beasts deported.islam and freedom are incompatable and we will NEVER give up our freedoms!!!!With PRIDE I HATE islam!!!!!!!!!!

The Goddess of Irony is well pleased by your offering. She will eat you last.

To bad for you iam not a Republican.Bush was a liberal in my book.He also kissed the asses of the muslim islamic savage animals.Now get down on your knees and suck
muzzie co#k.Iam a proud infidel who keeps my AR15 loaded and ready to defend my family against intruders including muslim satanic bloodlusting vermin!

My apologies, kudos I've never seen someone type so well while hiding under their bed.

I can imagine all the Q'urans you've had thrown through your windows, it's probably almost unbearable.

Tell that ignorant bull shit to the people who were looking out the windows of the twin towers when they saw planes flying into the building.

You sound like one of the most dumbass, muslim coddling, pieces of fucking SHIT on this board. You SPIT on the dead bodies of those who have ALREADY died by the hands of islamists. You are as BAD AS THEY ARE by acting as though the threat isn't real. Get yourself over to Pakistan and start sucking muslim dick you filthy pile of dog shit.

And the Granddaddy of Loonies. :cuckoo:

what exactly is the threat, really?

Stated from muslims (this is not all muslims, for the radical lefties), their intent is to destroy the western civilizations and replace them with Sharia (that means no liberty, no freedom, but morality police with authority to bury you until you are defenseless and blungeon you to death). That means that anyone can accuse you of speaking against "the prophet (the real object the clerics worship), and you can lose everything you own, along with your family. It will be done using our own laws and system against us, just ask the more forthright muslims. They will tell you, it is not a secret.

I don't hate christians, you're just hypersensitive.

I'm not a Christian, but I recognize hate when I see it. It's the ONLY reason you of the left embrace radical Islam, the enemy of your enemy.

When I point out a flaw being a human flaw and not a religious based flaw you get offended

I get offended when you promote the goals and objectives of terrorists and totalitarian thugs.

You've been trained to believe that only muslims have certain flaws that christians don't.

Because I have the capacity to reason, I am not a leftist.

Beyond that, I recognize that one religious group has flown jetliners into US buildings. One religion has opened fire at US Airports in the name of their god. One religion has opened fire at US Army bases, killing and maiming dozens. One religion has recruited those to throw grenades into the tents of their commanding officers. One religion has loosed snipers in Washington DC to murder random people. One religion has put bombs in their shoes and underwear, one religion put bombs in cars to attack Manhattan.

And the religion SURE THE FUCK ain't Christianity, it's the religion you embrace and promote - Islam.

My apologies, kudos I've never seen someone type so well while hiding under their bed.

I can imagine all the Q'urans you've had thrown through your windows, it's probably almost unbearable.
lol,Anybody stepping on my rights and properties will find iam not hiding under my bed.
As for my free quran from CAIR I threw it in the toilet and pissed on it.Then I flushed and the quran did a swirling dance,lol.Now go pay your jizza tax to your muzzie friends
liberal!

I bet your plumber laughed at you too as he unplugged your loo.

Are you suggesting Obama is the ONLY candidate for president that has ever played to a particular crowd to get their votes? Interesting.

Absolutely not, everyone does it, that's the social problem. The bureacrat I like has essentially the opposite religious views to me, but I don't care because he's a good politician. Call me arrogant but I wish more people thought that way.

Who is it? Maybe I like him/her too.

I'm an atheist, Ron Paul is the hardcore type of christian who even denies basic science like evolution, making us 2 opposites in terms of religion.

However he's the only fiscal conservative in government, fiscal conservatism being my #1 principle, hence why he's the only one I like.

I don't hate christians, you're just hypersensitive.

I'm not a Christian, but I recognize hate when I see it. It's the ONLY reason you of the left embrace radical Islam, the enemy of your enemy.

When I point out a flaw being a human flaw and not a religious based flaw you get offended

I get offended when you promote the goals and objectives of terrorists and totalitarian thugs.

You've been trained to believe that only muslims have certain flaws that christians don't.

Because I have the capacity to reason, I am not a leftist.

Beyond that, I recognize that one religious group has flown jetliners into US buildings. One religion has opened fire at US Airports in the name of their god. One religion has opened fire at US Army bases, killing and maiming dozens. One religion has recruited those to throw grenades into the tents of their commanding officers. One religion has loosed snipers in Washington DC to murder random people. One religion has put bombs in their shoes and underwear, one religion put bombs in cars to attack Manhattan.

And the religion SURE THE FUCK ain't Christianity, it's the religion you embrace and promote - Islam.

Name one good thing I've ever said about islam, just one that I've ever said in all my posts on this board.

I think I've stated quite clearly, and repeatedly for all who can read english, that I think all religions are intellectually stupid.

Why do people confuse Radical Muslims with all of the rest of the peaceful Muslims is a better question?

Because it's not about someone being radical that's the problem, it's them being a different religion that's the real problem.

DemonRats think if they demonize the right and label them "Islamaphobic" then the muslims will like them mo better. Funny innit? These hearing come right behind Peter Kings?

Yes, because King's witch hunt raised questions which actually caused his own hearing to backfire, big time.

such as?

As if he didn't know it already, it was brought home quite emotionally by Representative Keith Ellison that Muslims in America have integrated into our society as patriotic and productive members who serve in the armed forces, work as police officers, doctors, nurses, teachers, you name it, most of them peacefully and according to the laws of the United States. If his intent was to "prove" that Islam is an unacceptable religion in America or that Sharia law will replace American jurisprudence, he would have proposed Constitutional amendments, because no religion may be outlawed and no other law except Constitutional law is allowed.

Therefore, it was indeed a simple witch hunt designed to further stoke the hatred of Muslims.

Forum List

Back