Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Correct, a muslim is MUCH more likely to be killed by a christian in the middle east than a christian killed here in the US by a muslim.

What a steaming pile of shit.

A Christian is DOZENS of times more likely to be killed by a Muslim in the M.E. or North African than a Muslim is to be killed by US Forces, which you lyingly call "Christians."

All religions are equally stupid to me, but you see how scared american christians are of muslims,

Which become wet dreams of genocide of all those Christians who you hate...

imagine how scared arab muslims must be of christians.

Why would they be? Muslims slaughter Christians at will in the Middle East and North Africa. (To the delight of the left.)

{Thousands of Christians have been forced to flee their homes in Western Ethiopia after Muslim extremists set fire to roughly 50 churches and dozens of Christian homes. At least one Christian has been killed, many more have been injured and anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000 have been displaced in the attacks that began March 2 after a Christian in the community of Asendabo was accused of desecrating the Koran.}

netwmd - Muslim Jihad in Christian Ethiopia: Lessons for the West

Iam proud to hate islam,islam is a backward 7th century deathcult.muhammad was a murdering
caravan thief and child molesting pervert.The evil quran orders the murder of non muslims.islam
should be banned here in USA.Bloodlusting deathcults are not protected by our constitution.
Yet the liberals love to lick the balls of muslim fascists.

:clap2:

Bravo. I join you in that. I hate Islam. I wish Islam was banned from society. It's a cancer of the mind. Sometimes benign. Sometimes malignant.

I'd just rather not have cancer.

After seeing what the Palestinians did to that Israeli family this month, then had a mass celebration of it? I'll hate Islam forever, in particular Palestinians, but Islam as a whole, worldwide. That will never change.

That religion oppresses and brutalizes women. STONING them to death for adultry for Gods sake! Forcing them to have several male witnesses to their own rape or face death themselves!

If the jihadis had the ability to attempt to invade America to cut the throats of infidels, then I'll be happy to break open the safe, the M-4 and about 5,000 rounds worth of Jesus loving firepower for those ragheads.

And a big "F U" to all you panzy liberals out there who are trying to empower and enable these Islamic retards.

How about a big FUCK YOU to all the pseudo-cons who believe in and spew this particular strawman. It ain't gonna happen. Atheist/Secularist will watch out for and gaurd against all flavors of religionist, never again will the superstitious have control over our lives.

Tell that ignorant bull shit to the people who were looking out the windows of the twin towers when they saw planes flying into the building.

You sound like one of the most dumbass, muslim coddling, pieces of fucking SHIT on this board. You SPIT on the dead bodies of those who have ALREADY died by the hands of islamists. You are as BAD AS THEY ARE by acting as though the threat isn't real. Get yourself over to Pakistan and start sucking muslim dick you filthy pile of dog shit.

Take a step back from the computer, settle down, pop a couple pills, take a few deep breaths and step back to the computer chair.

Then attempt to answer me these questions;

1.) Why do our borders remain wide open if terrorism is a big threat?

2.) Why do our ports remain unchecked if terrorism is a big threat?

As we've seen with both parties willingness to spend trillions on other things, we can certainly "afford" it, so why not take care of those 2 things?

Easy answer. Our politicians are too chicken shit to offend a group of people in the name of securing our ports or borders. They know that radical Islam won't get them....it's get the innocent people doing hypothetical stuff, like say lighting a Christmas tree in Portland. OH WAIT thats not hypothetical, a crazy fucking Muslim was gonna try to blow that event up and kill hundreds!!!

"Our government won't secure borders or ports because they want to appease radical islam."

I'd have to say thinking that is the single dumbest thing I've ever heard on this board. Even an experienced troll couldn't think something like that up.

My apologies, kudos I've never seen someone type so well while hiding under their bed.

I can imagine all the Q'urans you've had thrown through your windows, it's probably almost unbearable.
lol,Anybody stepping on my rights and properties will find iam not hiding under my bed.
As for my free quran from CAIR I threw it in the toilet and pissed on it.Then I flushed and the quran did a swirling dance,lol.Now go pay your jizza tax to your muzzie friends
liberal!

And I'm sure everyone on the board believes every word of that story.

One other question, how old are you?
Old and WISE enough to know what a evil deathcult islam is.As a proud infidel
I taunt the muzzie beasts,Bring your jihad on!You liberal muslim lovers can kiss
all the muzzie ass you want.It justs proves how stupid you are.Ram islam up
your ass sideways!!!!!!!!!!Bow down to that dead thieving murdering pig muhammad!
He like to diddle little girls also!What a filthy evil beast muhammad was!

Everything is political to libs, even the security of their own Country. Remember how Clinton treated the first attempt to blow up the symbol of Capitalism? He didn't want to be bothered. He said it was a "stupid act by stupid people" and then he went back into the Oval Office to enjoy another session of sodomy with Monica.

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

Good Lord you people are either just plain stoooopid, or you actually think that kind of ignorant crap will stick. (Of course it does, to your equally stoooooopid counterparts.)

Here's how they did it (fit for a mini-movie, actually).

FBI — FBI 100 - 1993 Trade Center Bombing

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

Oh I know, I was late to work this morning because the Army was rounding up another group of peaceful and innocent Muslims to march off to the gulags...

OH WAIT, that never happened - you're just lying through your fucking teeth.

How progressive of you.

:flameth::blsmile: Mohammed getting flamethrowed

And finally............

An angry Christian:

:argue:

An angry Muslim:

:blowup:

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

Oh I know, I was late to work this morning because the Army was rounding up another group of peaceful and innocent Muslims to march off to the gulags...

OH WAIT, that never happened - you're just lying through your fucking teeth.

How progressive of you.

i love that... you make up something that never happened and that i never said...

and then you call me a liar for it?

typical rightwingnut.

negged for being a lying freak.

:thup:

Correct, a muslim is MUCH more likely to be killed by a christian in the middle east than a christian killed here in the US by a muslim.

A Christian is DOZENS of times more likely to be killed by a Muslim in the M.E. or North African than a Muslim is to be killed by US Forces, which you lyingly call "Christians."

All religions are equally stupid to me, but you see how scared american christians are of muslims,

Why would they be? Muslims slaughter Christians at will in the Middle East and North Africa. (To the delight of the left.)

{Thousands of Christians have been forced to flee their homes in Western Ethiopia after Muslim extremists set fire to roughly 50 churches and dozens of Christian homes. At least one Christian has been killed, many more have been injured and anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000 have been displaced in the attacks that began March 2 after a Christian in the community of Asendabo was accused of desecrating the Koran.}

I don't hate christians, you're just hypersensitive.

When I point out a flaw being a human flaw and not a religious based flaw you get offended (again because you're hypersensitive).

You've been trained to believe that only muslims have certain flaws that christians don't. I say that's an idiotic thing to think and it's a human flaw, thus you making me out to hate christians.

I repeat, I view all religions as equally intellectually stupid, however I think man's morals are unaffected by religion or lack there of. If all religions disappeared tonight humans would still have all the same qualities and flaws in the morning.

Last edited:
Take a step back from the computer, settle down, pop a couple pills, take a few deep breaths and step back to the computer chair.

Then attempt to answer me these questions;

1.) Why do our borders remain wide open if terrorism is a big threat?

2.) Why do our ports remain unchecked if terrorism is a big threat?

As we've seen with both parties willingness to spend trillions on other things, we can certainly "afford" it, so why not take care of those 2 things?

Easy answer. Our politicians are too chicken shit to offend a group of people in the name of securing our ports or borders. They know that radical Islam won't get them....it's get the innocent people doing hypothetical stuff, like say lighting a Christmas tree in Portland. OH WAIT thats not hypothetical, a crazy fucking Muslim was gonna try to blow that event up and kill hundreds!!!

"Our government won't secure borders or ports because they want to appease radical islam."

I'd have to say thinking that is the single dumbest thing I've ever heard on this board. Even an experienced troll couldn't think something like that up.

True. Thats why I didn't say that. You're trying to twist my words.

I said offend "a group of people".............as in Mexicans. Our border is wide open because our politicians fear offending Hispanics.

As for ports, logistics won't allow every single container to be checked. The numbers are just too massive to do that.

I don't hate christians, you're just hypersensitive.

When I point out a flaw being a human flaw and not a religious based flaw you get offended (again because you're hypersensitive).

You've been trained to believe that only muslims have certain flaws that christians don't. I say that's an idiotic thing to think and it's a human flaw, thus you making me out to hate christians.

I repeat, I view all religions as intellectually stupid, however I think man's morals are unaffected by religion or lack there of. If all religions disappeared tonight humans would still have all the same qualities and flaws in the morning.

Suicide bombings are exlusively Muslim acts. Sorry, but I don't recall the last Christian or Hindu or Atheist who strapped a bomb to himself and walked into a nightclub to detonate.

So Athetist suicide bombers yell "Science Akbar" before blowing up?

It's called indoctrinating. The military does it. Sports teams do it. Religions do it. Islam happens to indoctrinate it's people to think suicide bombings and beheading non-believers in the year 2011 is ok to do.

I said offend "a group of people".............as in Mexicans. Our border is wide open because our politicians fear offending Hispanics.

As for ports, logistics won't allow every single container to be checked. The numbers are just too massive to do that.

I see, so they think terrorism is a huge threat to the US but they think not offending 3rd world foreigners is more important.

Simple stunning.

Last edited:
Iam proud to hate islam,islam is a backward 7th century deathcult.muhammad was a murdering
caravan thief and child molesting pervert.The evil quran orders the murder of non muslims.islam
should be banned here in USA.Bloodlusting deathcults are not protected by our constitution.

And what political party do you support, sir?

The right doesn't close the borders b/c the corporatists like cheap labor.

The left doesn't close the borders b/c they don't like to offend hispanics.

But I'll just jump in right now and point out that the 9/11 hijackers were here legally...

just sayin'

:clap2:

Bravo. I join you in that. I hate Islam. I wish Islam was banned from society. It's a cancer of the mind. Sometimes benign. Sometimes malignant.

I'd just rather not have cancer.

After seeing what the Palestinians did to that Israeli family this month, then had a mass celebration of it? I'll hate Islam forever, in particular Palestinians, but Islam as a whole, worldwide. That will never change.

That religion oppresses and brutalizes women. STONING them to death for adultry for Gods sake! Forcing them to have several male witnesses to their own rape or face death themselves!

If the jihadis had the ability to attempt to invade America to cut the throats of infidels, then I'll be happy to break open the safe, the M-4 and about 5,000 rounds worth of Jesus loving firepower for those ragheads.

And a big "F U" to all you panzy liberals out there who are trying to empower and enable these Islamic retards.

You'd like to destroy our country to save it. I can see that.

Ok, what do you think is a legit potential risk of what radical islam can do to the US?

(I'm not a democrat, just curious)

worldtradecentersept2001.jpg
"As the new Administration took office, Rice kept Clarke in his job as counterterrorism czar. In early February, he repeated to Vice President Dick Cheney the briefing he had given to Rice and Hadley. There are differing opinions on how seriously the Bush team took Clarke's warnings. Some members of the outgoing Administration got the sense that the Bush team thought the Clintonites had become obsessed with terrorism. "It was clear," says one, "that this was not the same priority to them that it was to us."

For other observers, however, the real point was not that the new Administration dismissed the terrorist theat. On the contrary, Rice, Hadley and Cheney, says an official, "all got that it was important." The question is, How high a priority did terrorism get? Clarke says that dealing with al-Qaeda "was in the top tier of issues reviewed by the Bush Administration." But other topics got far more attention. The whole Bush national-security team was obsessed with setting up a national system of missile defense."

myglory.jpg

Forum List

Back