Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Name one good thing I've ever said about islam, just one that I've ever said in all my posts on this board.

Your raison d’état in this thread is to promote and defend Islam. It is all you have done, thus far.

that I think all religions are intellectually stupid.

Yet you defend and promote only one religion, Islam.

Lying again I see. Of course, all it will take is one bit of evidence of ANY of us saying one good thing about Islam.

See, this is YOUR mental disease:

If anything neutral to negative is said about Christians or Christianity as it is practiced....we ALL hate Christianity and Love Islam.

If anything neutral is said about Islam or (gods forbid), Islam is compared to Christianity...we ALL are Moooslim Lovers (similar to the so-called "****** lovers" of the South in the 50s and 60s)

Name one good thing I've ever said about islam, just one that I've ever said in all my posts on this board.

Your raison d’état in this thread is to promote and defend Islam. It is all you have done, thus far.

that I think all religions are intellectually stupid.

Yet you defend and promote only one religion, Islam.

Ok so you couldn't name one good thing I've said about Islam, so everytime you've said I have you're admitting you were just lying.

Now the next challenge, name one thing I've ever said that promotes Islam.

I admit I defend it, as I view all religions equally stupid, one isn't more stupid than the next. So I could see how that could be taken as defense.

So if Islam is no threat as the Left here have so said why then has Obama hired what amounts to brown Shirts at Airport's and other transportation hub's? hmmmmm?

Name just one on here who said Radical Islamics are no threat at all.

Nice Nazi reference there slick.

Right, like who doens't know that anyway,

Yet here you are in your short skirt and frilly panties, waving your pom-poms as you cheer for Islam.

I guess you would just sort of be "chronically stupid," huh?

Look, I think that you leftist getting into bed with the Muslims is an evolutionary step forward, you're removing yourselves from the gene pool, significantly improving the species.

Problem is, you want to take the rest of us with you.

Couldn't you just drink Kool-Aid or something, and leave the rest of us out of it?

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

I'm all for rooting out threats. I'm not for witch hunts.

And if they were looking for all threats, I'd say it was a good thing. But they aren't.

Talking about "not one word of truth". Do you have the links that shows Americans "hunting muslims", forcing them into mock trials and drowning or hanging them??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Democrats do not use truth, that is why they are offended by those that state the truth about islam: sharia (a part of islam) is a big threat to freedom and liberty. Please use links or evidence of where islam supports freedom. What countries with islamic dictators are all about freedom, after all if islam is soooo great, then an islamic dictator would be the best possible system there is, yes???

:blahblah:

:cuckoo:

Way to back up your false statements. It does show just how limited your "intellect" is.

Tell that ignorant bull shit to the people who were looking out the windows of the twin towers when they saw planes flying into the building.

You sound like one of the most dumbass, muslim coddling, pieces of fucking SHIT on this board. You SPIT on the dead bodies of those who have ALREADY died by the hands of islamists. You are as BAD AS THEY ARE by acting as though the threat isn't real. Get yourself over to Pakistan and start sucking muslim dick you filthy pile of dog shit.

Take a step back from the computer, settle down, pop a couple pills, take a few deep breaths and step back to the computer chair.

Then attempt to answer me these questions;

1.) Why do our borders remain wide open if terrorism is a big threat?

2.) Why do our ports remain unchecked if terrorism is a big threat?

As we've seen with both parties willingness to spend trillions on other things, we can certainly "afford" it, so why not take care of those 2 things?

Agreed, and still islamic laws are a threat to this country.

As is Biblical law....and we STILL have some of those on the books.

From your own link, shit for brains.

Yasin was later indicted for the attack, and in 2001 he was placed on the initial list of the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists, on which he remains today. He disappeared before the U.S. coalition invasion

Wait a fucking minute, not only did we NOT catch the dude, he went to IRAQ?

BUT, you progressives said Saddam was an innocent lamb, faultless and in no way tied to terrorists?

Hey, what of that Kalid Sheik Muhammad dude, I've heard that name before. Seems he wasn't caught with his uncle, the Blind Sheik either.

Hey, it's cool, you were lying for your party - it's what you do, it's ALL you do.

Lol yeah I'm the one on here openly celebrating my hate of billions of people because they don't share my religious belief.

Yes, you are - 3.2 billion Christians. Your hatred is so strong that you've embraced the terrorists in hopes that they will inflict death on the object of your hatred.

Can you only type a sentence if it has a lie in it?

Name one thing I've ever said that shows I "embrace terrorists."

Such a crybaby.

Things that Righties on this thread have told us:

1) the religion Islam should be illegal in America, the land of the Free and all Muslims deported.

2) you can flush a Quran and your toilet still works.

3) no one was caught after WTC '93.

4) if you are not actively saying you hate all of Islam, you are really supporting the terrorists.

5) if you are not actively saying you love Christianity, you are really saying you hate Christianity and all Christians.

6)While the large majority of Americans are Christian and half of American is Left, there are no Christians on the Left.

7) The TSA began under Obama and they wear brown shirts.

8) the Left wanted to ignore the Nazis in 1940 although it was the Republicans who admired Hitler and wanted the U.S. to not get involved in Europe.

9) It's ok to call someone an Islam apologist without any evidence while saying there is loads of evidence (without any evidence).

Last edited:

Yet here you are in your short skirt and frilly panties, waving your pom-poms as you cheer for Islam.

Look, I think that you leftist getting into bed with the Muslims is an evolutionary step forward, you're removing yourselves from the gene pool, significantly improving the species.

Couldn't you just drink Kool-Aid or something, and leave the rest of us out of it?

I couldn't help notice that you provide no evidence of any pom pom waving, cheering, bed hoping for anyone on this board whom you accuse.

I guess that would be "chrionically lying" huh?

What's next? Joining "Joe the lying plumbers helper" on the send Sarah to DC plan?

Couldn't you just quit lying?

From your own link, shit for brains.

Yasin was later indicted for the attack, and in 2001 he was placed on the initial list of the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists, on which he remains today. He disappeared before the U.S. coalition invasion

Wait a fucking minute, not only did we NOT catch the dude, he went to IRAQ?

BUT, you progressives said Saddam was an innocent lamb, faultless and in no way tied to terrorists?

Hey, what of that Kalid Sheik Muhammad dude, I've heard that name before. Seems he wasn't caught with his uncle, the Blind Sheik either.

Hey, it's cool, you were lying for your party - it's what you do, it's ALL you do.

Poor baby, missed the highlited parts:

Though the cause of the blast was not immediately known, with some suspecting a transformer explosion, agents and bomb technicians from the ATF, FBI, and the NYPD quickly responded to the scene. The magnitude of the explosion was far beyond that of a transformer explosion.
In the days after the bombing, investigators surveyed the damage and looked for clues. While combing through the rubble in the underground parking area, a bomb technician located some internal component fragments from the vehicle that delivered the bomb. A vehicle identification number (VIN), found on a piece from an axle, gave investigators crucial information that led them to a Ryder truck rental outlet in Jersey City. Investigators determined that the vehicle had been rented by Mohammad Salameh, one of Yousef's co-conspirators.[19] Salameh had reported the van stolen, and when he returned on March 4, 1993, to get his deposit back, authorities arrested him.[20]
Salameh's arrest led police to the apartment of Abdul Rahman Yasin in Jersey City, New Jersey, which Yasin was sharing with his mother, in the same building as Ramzi Yousef's apartment. Yasin was taken to FBI headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, and was then released. The next day, he flew back to Iraq, via Amman, Jordan. Yasin was later indicted for the attack, and in 2001 he was placed on the initial list of the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists, on which he remains today. He disappeared before the U.S. coalition invasion, Operation Iraqi Freedom, in 2003. In March 1994, Salameh, Nidal Ayyad, Mahmud Abouhalima and Ahmad Ajaj were each convicted in the World Trade Center bombing. In May 1994, they were sentenced to life imprisonment.
The capture of Salameh and Yasin led authorities to Ramzi Yousef's apartment, where they found bomb-making materials and a business card from Mohammed Jamal Khalifa. Khalifa was arrested on December 14, 1994, and was deported to Jordan by the INS on May 5, 1995. He was acquitted by a Jordanian court and lived as a free man in Saudi Arabia until his death in 2007.

How's the record of arrests and convictions for 9/11?

Ok so you couldn't name one good thing I've said about Islam, so everytime you've said I have you're admitting you were just lying.

Get that straw man!

ROFL

Not my claim. I not that you defend Islam. I note that you attack those who seek reasonable precautions against a creed that has openly declared war on this nation.

Say anything good? What need is there; just keep attacking those who oppose Islam.

I couldn't help notice that you provide no evidence of any pom pom waving, cheering, bed hoping for anyone on this board whom you accuse.

I guess that would be "chrionically lying" huh?

What's next? Joining "Joe the lying plumbers helper" on the send Sarah to DC plan?

Couldn't you just quit lying?

He doesn't not seem to be able to stop lying. If he did, he'd have nothing to hang his hatred on.

Forum List

Back