Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Last edited:
Liberals don't trivialize the threat of radical Islam, they prioritize it. Liberalism is a collectivist religion. Collectivism means sameness. That means you have the same money and the same power. The greatest skewing of power in the world is the one Superpower. So the United States is currently a greater threat to a worldwide collectivism then radical Islam is. Think about it, who do they attack for money? Those who have the most. Who do they attack for power? The one with the most.

Ok, what do you think is a legit potential risk of what radical islam can do to the US?

(I'm not a democrat, just curious)

Mostly for the votes, but some of the silly fuckers actually believe that more hugs are the answer.

More hugs is a more rational thought than thinking you can defeat a concept through warmongering.

Not a country, a government, or a dictator, but a concept, and both sides of the aisle fall for it.

I don't need to see statistics on american education to realize how bad it is, all I need to hear people talk about is "winning the war on terror."

I think it's a poor excuse for reverse psychology. It scares them shitless so they try and minimize it. If they say it enough they might start to believe it themselves.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

Remember how much money Obama spent on the campaign trail to prove to everyone how christian he was? He wouldn't have done that if it weren't a necessity to get votes. The most important aspect for both parties is that the person they voted for has the same religion as them.

Stance on issues, experience, morals, those things are all secondary to your president praying to the same god you pray to.

Iam proud to hate islam,islam is a backward 7th century deathcult.muhammad was a murdering
caravan thief and child molesting pervert.The evil quran orders the murder of non muslims.islam
should be banned here in USA.Bloodlusting deathcults are not protected by our constitution.
Yet the liberals love to lick the balls of muslim fascists.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
what exactly is the threat, really?
Remember 9/11 and the Ft.Hood shootings.All done in the name of islam.
Thats just part of thousands of attacks from the evil islamic beasts!
Never trust a muslim!

i'm not going to say those weren't horrible, because they were, but honestly if we're talking pure loss of life and we take all the deaths in the US due to radical Islam since 9/11you're talking an average of around 1 person a day. 1 person.

And don't think I'm trivializing that but in a nation of 300,000,000 that's a statistically insignificant number.

so forgive me if i'm not shitting myself in fear over the threat of radical islam.

DemonRats think if they demonize the right and label them "Islamaphobic" then the muslims will like them mo better. Funny innit? These hearing come right behind Peter Kings?

what exactly is the threat, really?
Remember 9/11 and the Ft.Hood shootings.All done in the name of islam.
Thats just part of thousands of attacks from the evil islamic beasts!
Never trust a muslim!

i'm not going to say those weren't horrible, because they were, but honestly if we're talking pure loss of life and we take all the deaths in the US due to radical Islam since 9/11you're talking an average of around 1 person a day. 1 person.

And don't think I'm trivializing that but in a nation of 300,000,000 that's a statistically insignificant number.

so forgive me if i'm not shitting myself in fear over the threat of radical islam.

Correct, a muslim is MUCH more likely to be killed by a christian in the middle east than a christian killed here in the US by a muslim.

All religions are equally stupid to me, but you see how scared american christians are of muslims, imagine how scared arab muslims must be of christians.

Liberals don't trivialize the threat of radical Islam, they prioritize it. Liberalism is a collectivist religion. Collectivism means sameness. That means you have the same money and the same power. The greatest skewing of power in the world is the one Superpower. So the United States is currently a greater threat to a worldwide collectivism then radical Islam is. Think about it, who do they attack for money? Those who have the most. Who do they attack for power? The one with the most.

You know, I've read that twice and I can't find a single word of truth in there...

not one.

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

I'm all for rooting out threats. I'm not for witch hunts.

And if they were looking for all threats, I'd say it was a good thing. But they aren't.

Iam proud to hate islam,islam is a backward 7th century deathcult.muhammad was a murdering
caravan thief and child molesting pervert.The evil quran orders the murder of non muslims.islam
should be banned here in USA.Bloodlusting deathcults are not protected by our constitution.
Yet the liberals love to lick the balls of muslim fascists.

:clap2:

Bravo. I join you in that. I hate Islam. I wish Islam was banned from society. It's a cancer of the mind. Sometimes benign. Sometimes malignant.

I'd just rather not have cancer.

After seeing what the Palestinians did to that Israeli family this month, then had a mass celebration of it? I'll hate Islam forever, in particular Palestinians, but Islam as a whole, worldwide. That will never change.

That religion oppresses and brutalizes women. STONING them to death for adultry for Gods sake! Forcing them to have several male witnesses to their own rape or face death themselves!

If the jihadis had the ability to attempt to invade America to cut the throats of infidels, then I'll be happy to break open the safe, the M-4 and about 5,000 rounds worth of Jesus loving firepower for those ragheads.

And a big "F U" to all you panzy liberals out there who are trying to empower and enable these Islamic retards.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back