US citizenship for sale!

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
NYT: 'Maternity tourists' bust sparks debate - US news - The New York Times - msnbc.com
By JENNIFER MEDINA
The New York Times

SAN GABRIEL, Calif. — The building inspectors and police officers walked into the small row of connected town houses here knowing something was amiss. Neighbors had complained about noise and a lot of pregnant women coming and going. And when they went into a kitchen they saw a row of clear bassinets holding several infants, with a woman acting as a nurse hovering over them.

For months, officials say, the house was home to “maternity tourists,” in this case, women from China who had paid tens of thousands of dollars to deliver their babies in the United States, making the infants automatic American citizens. Officials shut down the home, sending the 10 mothers who had been living there with their babies to nearby motels.
~~~~~~~

Immigration experts say it is impossible to know precisely how widespread “maternity tourism” is. Businesses in China, Mexico and South Korea advertise packages that arrange for doctors, insurance and postpartum care. And the Marmara, a Turkish-owned hotel on the Upper East Side in New York City, has advertised monthlong “baby stays” that come with a stroller.

Ya have to love we people use our kindness against us.

First of many?
or
One of many?

Them are some real dumb chinks, they coulda just bought a plane ticket from China to Mexico for $50, then snuck over the border to birth out their baby. Woulda save thousands of dollars haha!

Last year, a Brit guy offered me $15,000 to marry him so he could get US citizenship. I said no.

$15,000 to marry you?

He knows your rates are $300 an hour. Over a lifetime, it's gonna be way more than 15K. That cheap skate.

Since China is the future anyway, don't know why they want to get US citizenship anyway.

China demands you renounce all your citizenships to become a Chinese citizen...

Since China is the future anyway, don't know why they want to get US citizenship anyway.

China demands you renounce all your citizenships to become a Chinese citizen...

When I heard about this, I mostly scoffed; How much are they saving sending women here to give birth?

Now I'm thinking they are doing it to add to out cost of living, by us paying for it.

but why go through the hassle of them being citizens? sumptin smells funny and it aint Jersey

Forum List

Back