Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Ok so you couldn't name one good thing I've said about Islam, so everytime you've said I have you're admitting you were just lying.

Get that straw man!

ROFL

Not my claim. I not that you defend Islam. I note that you attack those who seek reasonable precautions against a creed that has openly declared war on this nation.

Say anything good? What need is there; just keep attacking those who oppose Islam.

You said that i say good things about islam and promote it, you have a weird way of waving your white flag. Of course you aren't man enough to just admit you were wrong (over and over again), so you try to just pass it off in hopes people will ignore your lies.

Correct I never defend christianity vs islam, no one ever says christianity is worse than islam. Since I view the religions (again) as equally stupid, I don't have to defend christianity.

If a muslim ever creates a thread (if there are any on this board) about how much better islam is than christianity than i'll be happy to defend christianity.

Last edited:
Ok so you couldn't name one good thing I've said about Islam, so everytime you've said I have you're admitting you were just lying.

Get that straw man!

ROFL

Not my claim. I not that you defend Islam. I note that you attack those who seek reasonable precautions against a creed that has openly declared war on this nation.

Say anything good? What need is there; just keep attacking those who oppose Islam.

I don't understand. Please provide a quote from the Islamic Creed that openly declares war on the United States of America.

Yet here you are in your short skirt and frilly panties, waving your pom-poms as you cheer for Islam.

I guess you would just sort of be "chronically stupid," huh?

Look, I think that you leftist getting into bed with the Muslims is an evolutionary step forward, you're removing yourselves from the gene pool, significantly improving the species.

Problem is, you want to take the rest of us with you.

Couldn't you just drink Kool-Aid or something, and leave the rest of us out of it?

I couldn't help notice that you provide no evidence of any pom pom waving, cheering, bed hoping for anyone on this board whom you accuse.

I guess that would be "chrionically lying" huh?

What's next? Joining "Joe the lying plumbers helper" on the send Sarah to DC plan?

Couldn't you just quit lying?

He doesn't not seem to be able to stop lying. If he did, he'd have nothing to hang his hatred on.

He/She sure seems to be stuck in lying/scrambling mode today?

Okay who pissed in Uncensoreds' Post Tosties today?

So today we see what the left really thinks about them Trivializing the threat of radical islam. LMAO!! and they still don't understand why our nation rejects them.

Correct, a muslim is MUCH more likely to be killed by a christian in the middle east than a christian killed here in the US by a muslim.

I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

I'll take the "terror" threat seriously when government takes border and port security seriously.

Christians start wars based on lies and kill hundreds of thousands of muslims.

How about a big FUCK YOU to all the pseudo-cons who believe in and spew this particular strawman.

A Christian is DOZENS of times more likely to be killed by a Muslim in the M.E. or North African than a Muslim is to be killed by US Forces, which you lyingly call "Christians."

I don't understand. Please provide a quote from the Islamic Creed that openly declares war on the United States of America. ***My Favorite

I don't understand. Please provide a quote from the Islamic Creed that openly declares war on the United States of America.

Yawn...

{On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty God "And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill- treated (and oppressed) -- women and children, whose cry is 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson. }

Osama Bin Laden Fatwa - 1998

I couldn't help notice that you provide no evidence of any pom pom waving, cheering, bed hoping for anyone on this board whom you accuse.

Every post you put up is evidence, Brite Boi.

Even if I were so inclined, I lack the expertise of you progressives in such matters.

You mis-under-estimate yourself, your are a pretty good liar.

Yawn...

{On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty God "And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill- treated (and oppressed) -- women and children, whose cry is 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson. }

That's the Islamic Creed?

Can you only type a sentence if it has a lie in it?

Where is the lie? Your hatred of Christians is dripping - dude, be serious.

Name one thing I've ever said that shows I "embrace terrorists."

Ooohhh, I know - how about this entire fucking thread?

No no no we're not playing that game.

Point to one SPECIFIC thing I've said that's good about islam or promotes it.

If everything I've said on this thread promotes islam and talks about how great it is than this should be very very easy for you.

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd GO!

Yawn...

Okay great thanks, but there is just one problem, Osama's Fatwa is not the Islamic Creed.

Nice try however. :eusa_whistle:

What's next? Joining "Joe the lying plumbers helper" on the send Sarah to DC plan?

Couldn't you just quit lying?

He doesn't not seem to be able to stop lying. If he did, he'd have nothing to hang his hatred on.

He/She sure seems to be stuck in lying/scrambling mode today?

Okay who pissed in Uncensoreds' Post Tosties today?

Who was it who said he pissed on a Quran? Maybe there was splash back.

Yawn...

That's the Islamic Creed?

Yep, and every person to the left of Uncensored on this very board has defended the Radical Islamics right to overthrow western democracy!!!!

Detach scarcasm :)

Last edited:
You mis-under-estimate yourself, your are a pretty good liar.

Bill Clinton, before his heart surgery, was a brilliant man. Clinton could tell a hundred different lies to a hundred different people and keep track of them all.

I don't have Clinton's skill. I pretty much HAVE to stick to the truth as I tend to forget things.

I really couldn't be a progressive even if I wanted to, I just don't have the skill in lying requisite for the position..

Forum List

Back