Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Sadly, this is the kind of reply I expected. We're at a point where replacing intellect with childish 2nd grade insults is celebrated amongst a lot of ppl.

You didn't even attempt to answer one of my questions. The reason is because they're truths too scary for you to deal with and it would cause you to have to think outside the tiny box that the media and the republican party has molded your brain into.

To bad for you iam not a Republican.Bush was a liberal in my book.He also kissed the asses of the muslim islamic savage animals.Now get down on your knees and suck
muzzie co#k.Iam a proud infidel who keeps my AR15 loaded and ready to defend my family against intruders including muslim satanic bloodlusting vermin!

My apologies, kudos I've never seen someone type so well while hiding under their bed.

I can imagine all the Q'urans you've had thrown through your windows, it's probably almost unbearable.

Tell that ignorant bull shit to the people who were looking out the windows of the twin towers when they saw planes flying into the building.

You sound like one of the most dumbass, muslim coddling, pieces of fucking SHIT on this board. You SPIT on the dead bodies of those who have ALREADY died by the hands of islamists. You are as BAD AS THEY ARE by acting as though the threat isn't real. Get yourself over to Pakistan and start sucking muslim dick you filthy pile of dog shit.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

That's funny, I consider myself pretty well-read, and I never see that nor ever hear that. What I DO hear is that just because the Quran has verses that refer to violence doesn't mean that ALL Muslims take those particular verses at face value, just as thinking Christians don't take all the chapters and verses in The Bible referring to violence at face value.

These muzzie loving fools cant figure out the afghanistan war is because of 9/11.
Something like pearlharbor got us into WW2.liberals are total idiots.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

Remember how much money Obama spent on the campaign trail to prove to everyone how christian he was? He wouldn't have done that if it weren't a necessity to get votes. The most important aspect for both parties is that the person they voted for has the same religion as them.

Stance on issues, experience, morals, those things are all secondary to your president praying to the same god you pray to.

Are you suggesting Obama is the ONLY candidate for president that has ever played to a particular crowd to get their votes? Interesting.

Because Islam and the Left have the same goal: Destroy America.

I can see that "red" Kool-aid is getting fortified with something stronger. Good grief, grow a brain, moran. The one you're carrying has been washed, rinsed, and recycled back to when you were around nine.

Ok, what do you think is a legit potential risk of what radical islam can do to the US?

(I'm not a democrat, just curious)

worldtradecentersept2001.jpg

DemonRats think if they demonize the right and label them "Islamaphobic" then the muslims will like them mo better. Funny innit? These hearing come right behind Peter Kings?

Yes, because King's witch hunt raised questions which actually caused his own hearing to backfire, big time.

Remember how much money Obama spent on the campaign trail to prove to everyone how christian he was? He wouldn't have done that if it weren't a necessity to get votes. The most important aspect for both parties is that the person they voted for has the same religion as them.

Stance on issues, experience, morals, those things are all secondary to your president praying to the same god you pray to.

Are you suggesting Obama is the ONLY candidate for president that has ever played to a particular crowd to get their votes? Interesting.

Absolutely not, everyone does it, that's the social problem. The bureacrat I like has essentially the opposite religious views to me, but I don't care because he's a good politician. Call me arrogant but I wish more people thought that way.

what exactly is the threat, really?
Remember 9/11 and the Ft.Hood shootings.All done in the name of islam.
Thats just part of thousands of attacks from the evil islamic beasts!
Never trust a muslim!

i'm not going to say those weren't horrible, because they were, but honestly if we're talking pure loss of life and we take all the deaths in the US due to radical Islam since 9/11you're talking an average of around 1 person a day. 1 person.

And don't think I'm trivializing that but in a nation of 300,000,000 that's a statistically insignificant number.

so forgive me if i'm not shitting myself in fear over the threat of radical islam.

365 people have been killed by radical Muslims in the US since 911? Who, where?

Sadly, this is the kind of reply I expected. We're at a point where replacing intellect with childish 2nd grade insults is celebrated amongst a lot of ppl.

You didn't even attempt to answer one of my questions. The reason is because they're truths too scary for you to deal with and it would cause you to have to think outside the tiny box that the media and the republican party has molded your brain into.

To bad for you iam not a Republican.Bush was a liberal in my book.He also kissed the asses of the muslim islamic savage animals.Now get down on your knees and suck
muzzie co#k.Iam a proud infidel who keeps my AR15 loaded and ready to defend my family against intruders including muslim satanic bloodlusting vermin!

My apologies, kudos I've never seen someone type so well while hiding under their bed.

I can imagine all the Q'urans you've had thrown through your windows, it's probably almost unbearable.
lol,Anybody stepping on my rights and properties will find iam not hiding under my bed.
As for my free quran from CAIR I threw it in the toilet and pissed on it.Then I flushed and the quran did a swirling dance,lol.Now go pay your jizza tax to your muzzie friends
liberal!

Tell that ignorant bull shit to the people who were looking out the windows of the twin towers when they saw planes flying into the building.

You sound like one of the most dumbass, muslim coddling, pieces of fucking SHIT on this board. You SPIT on the dead bodies of those who have ALREADY died by the hands of islamists. You are as BAD AS THEY ARE by acting as though the threat isn't real. Get yourself over to Pakistan and start sucking muslim dick you filthy pile of dog shit.

Take a step back from the computer, settle down, pop a couple pills, take a few deep breaths and step back to the computer chair.

Then attempt to answer me these questions;

1.) Why do our borders remain wide open if terrorism is a big threat?

2.) Why do our ports remain unchecked if terrorism is a big threat?

As we've seen with both parties willingness to spend trillions on other things, we can certainly "afford" it, so why not take care of those 2 things?

Ok, what do you think is a legit potential risk of what radical islam can do to the US?

(I'm not a democrat, just curious)

worldtradecentersept2001.jpg

Ah, you little racist Zionist pig.

Didn't you hear the update on 9-11? 20 seconds before that picture was taken, the hijackers converted to Christianity. So....technically, Christians did that! Booyah!! In yo face Christians!!!

lol,Anybody stepping on my rights and properties will find iam not hiding under my bed.
As for my free quran from CAIR I threw it in the toilet and pissed on it.Then I flushed and the quran did a swirling dance,lol.Now go pay your jizza tax to your muzzie friends
liberal!

And I'm sure everyone on the board believes every word of that story.

One other question, how old are you?

Liberals don't trivialize the threat of radical Islam, they prioritize it. Liberalism is a collectivist religion. Collectivism means sameness. That means you have the same money and the same power. The greatest skewing of power in the world is the one Superpower. So the United States is currently a greater threat to a worldwide collectivism then radical Islam is. Think about it, who do they attack for money? Those who have the most. Who do they attack for power? The one with the most.

You know, I've read that twice and I can't find a single word of truth in there...

not one.

So you understood what that gibberish actually meant? :eusa_eh:

More hugs is a more rational thought than thinking you can defeat a concept through warmongering.

Not a country, a government, or a dictator, but a concept, and both sides of the aisle fall for it.

If only you and others like you had been around in 1940, the concept of Nazism and collectivist fascism wouldn't have been defeated...

Islam is a creed, it was created by a Warlord; a man more like Genghis Khan than Jesus Christ. Because it was spawned from a conquering warlord, it is as much about ruling and subduing the vanquished as it is about saving souls.

Islam should be viewed no differently than Nazism. If I see someone with a Swastika on, I don't attack them, I don't call them names, I don't burn down their house or slash their tires.

I don't invite them to my house, either. I don't say that THEY are victims. I recognize that they have chosen to follow a creed of evil. They have the right to that choice, they also should be shunned for making such a choice, by all decent people, as should Muslims.

Take a step back from the computer, settle down, pop a couple pills, take a few deep breaths and step back to the computer chair.

Then attempt to answer me these questions;

1.) Why do our borders remain wide open if terrorism is a big threat?

2.) Why do our ports remain unchecked if terrorism is a big threat?

As we've seen with both parties willingness to spend trillions on other things, we can certainly "afford" it, so why not take care of those 2 things?

Easy answer. Our politicians are too chicken shit to offend a group of people in the name of securing our ports or borders. They know that radical Islam won't get them....it's get the innocent people doing hypothetical stuff, like say lighting a Christmas tree in Portland. OH WAIT thats not hypothetical, a crazy fucking Muslim was gonna try to blow that event up and kill hundreds!!!

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

I'm all for rooting out threats. I'm not for witch hunts.

And if they were looking for all threats, I'd say it was a good thing. But they aren't.

:clap2:

Ok, how about this: Here is.....................

:blsmile: MOHAMMED!!!!!

:piss2::blsmile: And this is a monkey pissing on Mohammed.

I know it's punishable by jihad to make an image of Mohammed. So whats my punishment for depicting a monkey pissing on Mohammed? I only hope I offended any Muslim watching, now, please come try to hand out your punishment, I got a lil friend waiting for ya.

Forum List

Back