Why do democrats make adoption cost so much?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Do they do it on purpose, so they can import illegals already indoctrinated by the left and kill baby's with free will?

60117936_295599338055783_768575339533172736_n.png

Wow, you make it seem like Democrats have so much power.
If we had so much power, we would never let a criminal in the oval office.
And I’m talking real criminal, his name is trump, not a fake criminal you guys are trying to accuse just because he’s black, like you did Obama.

Wow, you make it seem like Democrats have so much power.
If we had so much power, we would never let a criminal in the oval office.
And I’m talking real criminal, his name is trump, not a fake criminal you guys are trying to accuse just because he’s black, like you did Obama.

You guys didn’t let a REAL criminal in the Oval Office Hillary is still drunk.

I have to agree with the liberals for a moment on this. I'd like to see some kind of proof or statement showing that liberals are the ones that set the prices for adoption. Once I see it, I'll be cemented. But for now I'm going to stay neutral, since I'm not certain that liberals are the ones setting these outrageous prices and have not seen any proof yet of the claim.

Looking at an injustice and claiming the other is at fault does no good -- Just adds to tribalism.

I have to agree with the liberals for a moment on this. I'd like to see some kind of proof or statement showing that liberals are the ones that set the prices for adoption. Once I see it, I'll be cemented. But for now I'm going to stay neutral, since I'm not certain that liberals are the ones setting these outrageous prices and have not seen any proof yet of the claim.

Looking at an injustice and claiming the other is at fault does no good -- Just adds to tribalism.

They aren't. There are several different ways to adopt but the high price tag adoptions are international and agency arranged adoptions and the low-end adoptions are foster care adoptions. There is the quirk in foster care though that keeps some people from adopting their foster child--in my state, they remove the foster child from your house if you try to adopt it until after the adoption is completed. I have no idea why they do this, but they do. In addition, a parental placement adoption with other family members (like a grandparent adopting a grandchild) usually go through pretty fast and relatively cheap. In those the guardian AL for the child and the home study are your only big expenses.

I agree with you from what I know it’s run by Christian-based adoption companies which the Left has attacked legally on them to adopt to gay couples against the Christian organization’s faith and beliefs. The Right handles adoptions and the Left handles the killings and selling of baby parts.

They aren't. There are several different ways to adopt but the high price tag adoptions are international and agency arranged adoptions and the low-end adoptions are foster care adoptions. There is the quirk in foster care though that keeps some people from adopting their foster child--in my state, they remove the foster child from your house if you try to adopt it until after the adoption is completed. I have no idea why they do this, but they do. In addition, a parental placement adoption with other family members (like a grandparent adopting a grandchild) usually go through pretty fast and relatively cheap. In those the guardian AL for the child and the home study are your only big expenses.

This is why American politics is so fucking pathetic. American voters have the Democratic party in one ear saying "The GOP is for elitists and racists." And in the other ear Republican party is like "No, the Democratic party is for the elitists and racists." And the American voters are just like "Durrr.... I'm just gunna vote 4 da guy dat gives me duh most free shit."

--American politics 2019

This is why American politics is so fucking pathetic. American voters have the Democratic party in one ear saying "The GOP is for elitists and racists." And in the other ear Republican party is like "No, the Democratic party is for the elitists and racists." And the American voters are just like "Durrr.... I'm just gunna vote 4 da guy dat gives me duh most free shit."

--American politics 2019

Didn’t happen in 2016 we don’t want no free shit

--American politics 2019

It is more people just overgeneralize everything, political or otherwise. On the adoption issue, there can be hitches in the gettyup like one parent's parental rights needing to be terminated. That can add a few to several grand to the price tag, especially if the parent fights the adoption. Just running those little service by publication ads in the legal notices of the paper can be quite expensive in our area---about $500 last I heard.

Forum List

Back