Why do democrats here support crime and anti-Americanism?

BLM has done none of that.
Enough of your robot responses. Are you OK with the BLM protesters blocking the subway, screaming and shouting at innocent people blocking people from getting to work. One more response like the above you’re going on the ignore list for sure. The hell is wrong with you, your acting like a disgusting goddamn animal.

. And my problem is not with you but with what you’re saying and I’m getting you a chance to clarify what you’re saying. Do you agree with the BLM protesters in the video in the original post blocking working class Americans from getting to work using terrorism to attempt to intimidate Americans if you’re OK with that I want nothing to do with you. And if you are OK with that you are a monster.

Only a blind man ... or one fast asleep ... would think Republicans aren't just as guilty ... I like Donald Trump because he's honest about it ...

"Read my lips, no new taxes"
"I didn't have sex with that girl"
"There's WMD in Iraq"
"If you like your insurance, you can keep it"
"Hurricanes hate Alabama"
"Just map frank relapse donut"

Which one of the above is true? ...
What do you specifically think about those black and white Americans in the video in the original post blocking men and women from getting to their jobs at the subway. They’re using terrorism to intimidate working class Americans. Whatever you may think about Trump OK buddy you are entitled to your free-speech now what do you think about those people in the video in the original post?

What is quite clear that those BLM “protesters” blocking the subway are criminals and terrorist. It’s not a protest that’s a violent mob literally disrupting traffic.

They’re not protesting for more unions, for national healthcare nobody in this thread who supports Biden can actually called himself the patriot they don’t care anymore about the middle class they’re completely and utterly brainwashed or intentionally racist against white people.

Police shouldn't be shooting and killing people for the hell of it. I am sorry but it happens all the fucking time and it needs to stop. I am anti-crime but such can be daunt with without killing!

It is a combination of stupidity and the projection of self-loathing.

They are disgruntled because they are worthless and blame their entire country for the fact they are a failure in life.

Police shouldn't be shooting and killing people for the hell of it. I am sorry but it happens all the fucking time and it needs to stop. I am anti-crime but such can be daunt with without killing!
Police in America rarely rarely shoot people. Compared to other countries of the world. Police are our friends and family members and they are also union members.

what do you specifically think about the video in the original post which shows BLM protesters using terrorism to stop people from getting to work, to literally stop people from getting on the subway…. they’re using physical violence to do that. What are your thoughts on that because I think it’s disgusting and the police should do something about that they should be given the ability to fight those criminals…. and make sure that Americans can get on the subway and get to work.

I expect better from you brother. For you to act like a robot and completely disregard what was said and then basically you’re making up peoples arguments and inventing things.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group they they have no right to be in America. They don’t do a damn thing for poor Black people and I will put you on ignore if you keep responding like a robot.

So you think it’s OK for these BLM protesters to not protest about the loss of the middle class in America, but to organize hate speech and violence in this country like they did in the video above? Are you OK with that?

Why wouldn't I just disregard what is said? You started your post with something that is COMPLETELY WRONG.

BLM is what they are. I think it's far more complex than you're making out. I think there are some crazies, but for most people it's a civil rights movement which some people want to discredit because they never liked black people getting civil rights.

And you're wrong they don't do anything for black people. They're pushing for equality within society. Maybe they're wrong the way they're doing it, but without the civil rights move in the 50's and 60's things would still be as bad as they were, and people back then were saying the same as you're saying now.

Am I okay with people saying whatever they want? Not always, no, sometimes people need to learn there are rights AND responsibilities. HOWEVER, FREEDOM OF SPEECH is a VERY AMERICAN THING.

You're using emotive speech like "anti-America" to get people to agree with you. I'm telling you that what you said is WRONG. I don't have a problem with you having freedom of speech, I have a problem with you using it and saying things that are clearly UNTRUE.

If you think everything I've said is robotic, then you'd never get in discussions which might actually change your view. Remember that if I write a huge post, mostly I'll get ignored. Often the first posts are short and make a point. Sometimes my point isn't direct or clear, because I'm pushing in a direction I know will make you think one thing, but really I've got a lot more thoughts than that.
But if you want to put me on the ignore list, go ahead. I want to talk with people who are serious and want discussion. If you can't cope with me disagreeing with you....

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
It is a combination of stupidity and the projection of self-loathing.

They are disgruntled because they are worthless and blame their entire country for the fact they are a failure in life.
My friend. We're not worthless. People that think it is ok to let the police KILL without thought are thugs and are bad for any free society based on laws.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
It’s OK one more response like this you’re going on the ignore this buddy. It’s better for you and me. You can’t just treat other people like trash
If you can't debate that's your problem. Your anti BLM crusade is full of falsehoods and inaccuracies.

It's apparent that you're a racist. You have no factual understanding of the black community. I am black and I can tell you that everything you say is wrong based on 62 years of living black, growing up in a black family with mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles and in a community of similar families, taught that we had to work harder than you do to get the same thing, then growing up and growing older learning that everything they taught was true while what you speak is bunk.

And we struggled, not because of illegitimacy, but due to spiteful whites full of racism who thought that such racism was so normal that blacks are behind because we don't want to succeed. I have listened to the garbage from those like you all my life. You are wrong, so shut up about black people and look at the problems in white communities that are so severe that whites lead the nation in suicides. Since all lives matter, perhaps you should fixate on that instead of obsessing about blacks.

If you can't debate that's your problem. Your anti BLM crusade is full of falsehoods and inaccuracies.

It's apparent that you're a racist. You have no factual understanding of the black community. I am black and I can tell you that everything you say is wrong based on 62 years of living black, growing up in a black family with mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles and in a community of similar families, taught that we had to work harder than you do to get the same thing, then growing up and growing older learning that everything they taught was true while what you speak is bunk.

And we struggled, not because of illegitimacy, but due to spiteful whites full of racism who thought that such racism was so normal that blacks are behind because we don't want to succeed. I have listened to the garbage from those like you all my life. You are wrong, so shut up about black people and look at the problems in white communities that are so severe that whites lead the nation in suicides. Since all lives matter, perhaps you should fixate on that instead of obsessing about blacks.
Well what I say is certainly not false my friend. You said “shut up about Black people” And that I am “fixating on blacks”

but I have to challenge you you could look at my post in history I don’t single out anybody and I have a deep respect by the way for different religions and all sorts of different nations. On the other hand I want to know what you think about white Christian European history if you respect it like I respect the African Christian history which is also based on expansionism and fighting wars.

There are hundreds of thousands of white people if not more who are homeless, so whatever problems black folks face today are faced similar or worse by whites.

I’m brutally disabled am I going to somehow try and use that. Have you ever had to go through a wheelchair my friend. Many young black men and white men have and are actually in a wheelchair for their entire life they are the ones who have it the worst of this country and it’s also those with cancer. It’s not the black man or white man.

Look at my posting history I don’t think a lot of Black people I don’t know if you’re trying to single out white people. But I certainly do agree with you that it is white people far left white people and even Republicans like Mitt Romney and Adam Kinzinger who are behind the support of BLM and for example anti-American ism. They march with BLM protesters and then downplay the BLM riots.

All of the money and organization that has come to support the BLM riots comes from rich white people, and that’s literally what they were there’s no point in denying it man. There are no Trump supporters doing the same thing in our day and age.

What are you trying to say brother? Bc we’re all in this together and humid weather white or black and I truly feel with all of my body it doesn’t matter what time of the color is so I’ll say the same thing to a white man as I was a black man and I do that especially when I worked at a Islamic school for two years one of my coworkers was a nation of Islam type guy we always got into arguments but I always spoke my mind.

Are you 10 years old or something. Can you form a coherent argument. Maybe form a paragraph or something.
I don't need to always post a long-winded screed. Trump lied over 30,000 times while president, he continues lying about the election and in general, he's a dishonest, lying POS.

I don't need to always post a long-winded screed. Trump lied over 30,000 times while president, he continues lying about the election and in general, he's a dishonest, lying POS.
Trump is not perfect no man is but our economy was much better under Trump … how do you think things are gonna be for your son or grandson if you have them or have offspring. With a high price of homes, high gas prices and high grocery prices it makes a massive difference in the life of a working class American. The price of a home loan is astronomical because of the mortgage rate tripling since Biden has taken office.

Well what I say is certainly not false my friend. You said shut up about Black people but I have to challenge you you could look at my post in history I don’t single out anybody and I have a deep respect by the way for different religions and all sorts of different nations. On the other hand I want to know what you think about white Christian European history if you respect it like I respect the African Christian history which is also based on expansionism in fighting wars.

There are hundreds of thousands of white people if not more who are homeless we have no home, so whatever problems black folks face today are faced similar or worse by whites.

I’m brutally disabled am I going to somehow try and use that. Have you ever had to go through a wheelchair my friend. Many young black men and white men have and are actually in a wheelchair for their entire life they are the ones who have it the worst of this country and it’s also those with cancer. It’s not the black man or white man.

Look at my posting history I don’t think a lot of Black people I don’t know if you’re trying to single out white people. But I certainly do agree with you that it is white people far left white people and even Republicans like Mitt Romney and Adam Kinzinger who are behind the support of BLM and for example anti-American ism. They march with BLM protesters and then downplay the BLM riots.

All of the money and organization that has come to support the BLM riots comes from rich white people, and that’s literally what they were there’s no point in denying it man. There are no Trump supporters doing the same thing in our day and age.

What are you trying to say brother? Bc we’re all in this together and humid weather white or black and I truly feel with all of my body it doesn’t matter what time of the color is so I’ll say the same thing to a white man as I was a black man and I do that especially when I worked at a Islamic school for two years one of my coworkers was a nation of Islam type guy we always got into arguments but I always spoke my mind.
I'm black. You're not. What you say about blacks is wrong based on my experience living as a black person opposed to your opinion that is based on anti black racial bias.

I don't care where BLM got there money from. If you want to know what they are doing, they have a website and their financials are on it. At last check, they had given out mover 20 million dollars to black community organization. Learn the fact, then come talk.

I'm black. You're not. What you say about blacks is wrong based on my experience living as a black person opposed to your opinion that is based on anti black racial bias.

I don't care where BLM got there money from. If you want to know what they are doing, they have a website and their financials are on it. At last check, they had given out mover 20 million dollars to black community organization. Learn the fact, then come talk.
What is this completely ridiculous man. You just said I’m black you’re not that’s like me saying I’m white you’re not. As if I would say oh I’m a white guy and you don’t understand where I’m at where I’m coming from. What kind of weakness is that.?

You see this is where on a college campus or some far left platform I will be shouted down and you will be celebrated by nut cases all the meanwhile our economy is in the tank.

I’m done talking race with you. And certainly what counts is what you are I think about the content in the original post about the very video showing far left wing protesters who are undoubtably pro BLM they’re literally using BLM slogans some of them have BLM signs. They’re blocking the subway preventing Americans from getting to work ..what do you think about that man because there’s Black people there’s white people there’s all sorts of Americans trying to get on the train.

Trump is not perfect no man is but our economy was much better under Trump … how do you think things are gonna be for your son or grandson if you have them or have offspring. With a high price of homes, high gas prices and high grocery prices it makes a massive difference in the life of a working class American. The price of a home loan is astronomical because of the mortgage rate tripling since Biden has taken office.
Trump inherited a growing economy. He did nothing to grow it. His performance during the pandemic should show you that he is not someone you want leading a country.

The inflation we face now started as result of the pandemic. Be very glad Trump is not president right now.

Trump inherited a growing economy. He did nothing to grow it. His performance during the pandemic should show you that he is not someone you want leading a country.

The inflation we face now started as result of the pandemic. Be very glad Trump is not president right now.
OK whatever the case may be our economy was better four years ago compared to today. Do you think Joe Biden will bring back grocery prices, gas prices or the price of homes to where they were 2019 ?Or will the prices keep going up at your view?

And how do you react to the fact that Democrats think it’s OK for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom and they think that white people are born privileged even though there are hundreds of thousands of white people starving on the street homeless with absolutely nothing. If not more. Are you OK with these platforms because I’m certainly not as a Democrat myself it’s disgusting. We live in a shared world enough is enough with his black versus white stuff that is only being propagated by Democrats to try and divide the working class and have people under their control

What is this completely ridiculous man. You just said I’m black you’re not that’s like me saying I’m white you’re not. As if I would say oh I’m a white guy and you don’t understand where I’m at where I’m coming from. What kind of weakness is that.?

You see this is where on a college campus or some far left platform I will be shouted down and you will be celebrated by nut cases all the meanwhile our economy is in the tank.

I’m done talking race with you. And certainly what counts is what you are I think about the content in the original post about the very video showing far left wing protesters who are undoubtably pro BLM they’re literally using BLM slogans some of them have BLM signs. They’re blocking the subway preventing Americans from getting to work ..what do you think about that man because there’s Black people there’s white people there’s all sorts of Americans trying to get on the train.
No it isn't. You have made comments about blacks that ignore the documented damage done by whites in power. You have made claims consistently about blacks that are untrue. For example, you have never felt how the body reacts when you have actually faced racism. I have and that's something you don't understand. You have started several threads here attacking blacks. You can't talk to me about race because I will surgically dissect your racism and I will embarrass you.

No it isn't. You have made comments about blacks that ignore the documented damage done by whites in power. You have made claims consistently about blacks that are untrue. For example, you have never felt how the body reacts when you have actually faced racism. I have and that's something you don't understand. You have started several threads here attacking blacks. You can't talk to me about race because I will surgically dissect your racism and I will embarrass you.

I made comments about BLM. Which I’m entitled to. And you haven’t responded to your opinion on those BLM protesters blocking Americans of What do you think about the subjects that matter sir? Just provide your opinion I respect your free speech provide your opinion on BLM protesters in the original post video blocking Americans from getting to work.

What is going on here you’re just acting weird. Imagine if I started to say you don’t know what it’s like to be white you’re a racist. ….that’s what the far left Democrats do all the time it’s all nonsense. It is complete nonsense because our middle class has been crushed.

go to any working class city there’s tons of white people and Black people who don’t have any money. Just as RFK Junior pointed out huge chunks of Americans over 50% don’t have over $1000 to their name they can’t afford emergencies.

So I’ll ask again and these are important questions that you apparently don’t want to answer or haven’t seen. Do you respect white Christian European history. ? Because you talk a lot about race you expect white people to respect black history well I do but that’s a two-way street

We live in one country the United States and there’s no way we could ever have white people or Black people feel bad about each other or try and say “oh I don’t know what it’s like to be this color of that color “. it’s insane… see brother it seems like that’s the world you want which will never happen. You seem to think it’s OK for a white man to be weak and feminine and say “ I agree Black Lives Matter and white people are born privileged” .

my ancestors fought so hard so I could have a good middle-class upbringing and I will always respect the white people of American history and the Black people of American history that built this country …. I have no room in my life for racist blacks or racist whites.

I overcame a spinal cord injury what have you done.

I’m not gonna respond to you if keep on referring to my post as racist …I don’t think you’re racist unless of course you think white folks are born privileged.

OK whatever the case may be our economy was better four years ago compared to today. Do you think Joe Biden will bring back grocery prices, gas prices or the price of homes to where they were 2019 ?Or will the prices keep going up at your view?

And how do you react to the fact that Democrats think it’s OK for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom and they think that white people are born privileged even though there are hundreds of thousands of white people starving on the street homeless with absolutely nothing. If not more. Are you OK with these platforms because I’m certainly not as a Democrat myself it’s disgusting. We live in a shared world enough is enough with his black versus white stuff that is only being propagated by Democrats to try and divide the working class and have people under their control
Actually it is not. Unemployment is lower. Black unemployment is at a historic low. Again, the pandemic created this and we would be facing the same inflation with trump aas president.

How do you react to the fact that the republican party is really nothing more than the American White Nationalist Front? White privilege has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with how whites can complain about being poor without somebody telling them they have a victim menta;ity, or how they can complain about equal opportunity policies without being told how they are blamining non whites for their failures. White privilege allows whites to talk about a welfare state beginning in 1965 when welfare began in 1935 and blacks were excluded for 30 years.

This black versus white stuff was not propagated by democrats, It was propagated by whites. Whites who have been part of every political pary that has ever existed in America. You are a classic example of a man who has been race pimped by white elites.

Forum List

Back